PDA

View Full Version : Family Guy

wraggster
October 23rd, 2006, 20:52
Newly released PSP Commercial game:

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//170/psp-familyguy-us.jpg

The first video game based on the hugely popular Family Guy TV show, the Family Guy game will feature the same outrageous humor all the fans know and love. Play through three stories that intersect in typical Family Guy fashion. Play as the loveable Peter, the diabolical Stewie and the charismatic Brian. Visit familiar locations around Quahog and interact with many beloved characters from the show. Funny and unique combination of combat, stealth and puzzle-solving gameplay. Take part in the jokes, parodies and sarcasm as though you were part of the show.

More info / buy here --> http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=9577&lsaid=219793

the_eternal_dark
October 23rd, 2006, 21:06
If this is anything like the Futurama game, I'll pass on this. Why do games based on movies or show almost always suck?

Man
October 23rd, 2006, 21:11
I have this game, and i like it alot.

Veskgar
October 23rd, 2006, 21:15
Why do games based on movies or show almost always suck?
Yeah, I just tried Scooby-Doo! Who's watching who? today and thought it was terrible.

I will have to do some more reading about Family Guy.

Hungry Horace
October 23rd, 2006, 21:17
If this is anything like the Futurama game, I'll pass on this. Why do games based on movies or show almost always suck?

actually, the Futurama game was really good. And i generally dont like 3d platform runabout shooter-y things, but somehow Futurama hit the balance quite well imho. it just wasnt long enough (like most new games)

hack.fool
October 23rd, 2006, 21:19
a game from the series--I'll buy it for an high price-- lol
a must have for me..

"At my signal unleash hell!!" llolol

prophecy
October 23rd, 2006, 21:23
i *cough* aquierd this game recently and im looking for a walkthrough. im stuck on a level with brian. if anyone could help me out that would be great.

MUDD
October 23rd, 2006, 21:40
i just started where brian is sneaking around the station. i like it but i like family guy allot (the show)
so maybe ,

the_eternal_dark
October 23rd, 2006, 21:47
actually, the Futurama game was really good. And i generally dont like 3d platform runabout shooter-y things, but somehow Futurama hit the balance quite well imho. it just wasnt long enough (like most new games)

I just wasn't a fan. It seemed too generic, short, and boring for the most part. It looked pretty good and was accurate with the scenery though. I just wish there was more depth to it.

i *cough* aquierd this game recently and im looking for a walkthrough. im stuck on a level with brian. if anyone could help me out that would be great.

Don't be surprised if you get flamed...

Ryupowerup
October 23rd, 2006, 22:12
prophecy
what level are you stuck on

Shilo
October 23rd, 2006, 22:18
Freakin' sweet! :D I might have to go buy this game. Anyone know what firmware it needs?

Ryupowerup
October 23rd, 2006, 22:21
work with devhook

Sousanator
October 23rd, 2006, 22:36
the game is allright,, but very frusterating
i cant get past the part after the mary had a little lamb fart fest with peter,,

i get to the clam and try to do my special and die

ive died or failed atleast 1000 times throughout the game

benn
October 23rd, 2006, 23:16

lol. i reckon you are stuck at the police desks.:p

btw, i love family guy but i think this game is average. i was bored after about 10mins and just stopped playing after an hour and have not put it back in since.
the voice overs are good but they get repetitive after a while and sometimes are irrelevant.
the cut scenes are such bad quality i cannot believe that they were allowed to use them.
overall, i was happy to load it... i played it for 10mins and then wanted to go watch the show. which is what i recommend doing instead of playing this game.

prophecy
October 23rd, 2006, 23:23
prophecy
what level are you stuck on
im on the level where brian has to escape the police dept. where joe is wheeling around the couch by the door.

Ryupowerup
October 23rd, 2006, 23:34
im on the level where brian has to escape the police dept. where joe is wheeling around the couch by the door.

i got past it i my 3 try

just take you time and look for the patters

i think that the tree make the meater go up

gslop
October 23rd, 2006, 23:41
I have the game and i think its hilarious and a fun game. GET IT

MUDD
October 24th, 2006, 01:09
i agree i think its worth a buy .ill buy it to when i get the chance .there are a few i have paid for after i demo them ,me and my ,loco,tekken,bleach 1-3,musle gen,wtf,Gitaroo Man Live,ultraman , theres a few more ,but if i like it i buy it .and ill buy family guy this weekend.

wolfpack
October 24th, 2006, 02:05
id buy this if all of my money didnt go to VCS, but im sure VCS will keep me busy longer

fly_x
October 24th, 2006, 03:31
this game is funny,i love this game,and the game Killzone Liberation is good too!

MUDD
October 24th, 2006, 05:45
VCS is the last game ill buy .but i have to admit course that there worth the money and if i was on a island with just one game that would be it .i dont know maybe ill buy it just for that reason,but i am so sick of them .

mcvader
October 24th, 2006, 07:08
Awesome my favorite show made into a game and it looks good!!!!
I'm definatley buying this one, does anybody know if it's out is Australia yet? I was in EBgames earlier and didn't see it.

Cap'n 1time
October 24th, 2006, 07:27
note to anyone that needs help, always check www.gamefaqs.com :)

Hawq
October 24th, 2006, 18:37
Got the Xox version of it, them Brian levels are a pain though aint they? to keep things on PSP topic tohugh I looked at the game.txt & noticed that along with a fairly useless debug mode enabler the Xbox one has a switch in there that reads

DISABLE_PSP OFF // xbox modeSo there may not be much between them perhaps, just struck me as a little odd to see

Sousanator
October 25th, 2006, 02:45
Got the Xox version of it, them Brian levels are a pain though aint they? to keep things on PSP topic tohugh I looked at the game.txt & noticed that along with a fairly useless debug mode enabler the Xbox one has a switch in there that reads
So there may not be much between them perhaps, just struck me as a little odd to see
interesting,,
psp game.txt ->

DISABLE_PSP OFF // PSP mode
im going to see if the debug options work on the psp :D