PDA

View Full Version : DS Cupboards Bare This Xmas

wraggster
October 23rd, 2006, 21:26
Via Kikizo (http://games.kikizo.com/news/200610/084.asp)

Dr Kawashima's Brain Training has until now done a fantastic job of keeping the DS in the limelight. Supported by a relentless, long-term advertising campaign, the game has toughed it out in the top 10 since the beginning of the summer and kept the DS on people's minds. But what else does Nintendo have in store for the portable this year?

Unfortunately, not much, by the looks of the latest release list Nintendo sent out on Wednesday. Several big DS games have fallen victim to the slow localisation process and now find themselves taking residence in the first quarter of next year.

There are just four DS games coming from Nintendo over the rest of this year. The biggest of these is Yoshi's Island DS, the follow-up to the uniquely styled Super NES hit. Outside of this, DS fans are going to need to keep an eye on import stores if they want to keep up with the new stuff this year.

The Christmas season is the time for gifts, though, and Nintendo is cashing in on this with a new, pink edition of the DS Lite. Scoff if you must, but the similarly hued version of the original DS sold well in the UK.

Below is the full list of DS games and hardware updates coming from Nintendo between now and the end of March.

Nintendo DS Browser - 6 October
Sudoku Master - 27 October
Nintendo DS Lite Pink Edition - 27 October
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team - 10 November
Tenchu Dark Secret - 2 November
Yoshi's Island DS - 1 December
Star Fox Command - 26 January
Actionloop - 26 January
Harvest Moon DS - Quarter 1 2007
Mario Slam Basketball - Q1 2007
Magical Starsign (tentative title) - Q1 2007
Diddy Kong Racing DS - Q1 2007
Mario Vs Donkey Kong 2: March Of The Minis - Q1 2007
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice For All - Q1 2007
Pokémon Ranger - Q1 2007
Children Of Mana - Q1 2007

Shane R. Monroe
October 23rd, 2006, 22:08
I know the is a UK board, but I wanted to just point out that this is the UK release schedule. US folks have a nice list coming. We try to keep an updated list at DualScreenRadio.com ...

http://www.dualscreenradio.com/database/coming.php

MikeDX
October 24th, 2006, 12:12
Dude!

Dave the Rave
October 24th, 2006, 20:44
I wonder when Micro Machines is coming for NDS.