PDA

View Full Version : NinjaDS Ushape Released

wraggster
October 23rd, 2006, 21:38
The makers of the NinjaDS (http://www.ninjads.com/) have posted a pic of their new Ushape DS Flashcart

Screen Via Comments

rememberthe8bit
October 23rd, 2006, 22:12
Kinda big in light of other designs...

TeenDev
October 23rd, 2006, 23:08
looks like a MMD

Payk
October 24th, 2006, 00:40
Kinda big in light of other designs...
Please show me one slot1 solucion which uses sd cards and is smaller...thanx

kcajblue
October 24th, 2006, 01:39
its huge.

Junixx
October 24th, 2006, 03:54
Please show me one slot1 solucion which uses sd cards and is smaller...thanx

The DS-Link is a slot-1 card but it takes Micro-SD cards...

kcajblue
October 24th, 2006, 04:05
or the expensive DS-X, but it has built in memory

Eyedunno
October 24th, 2006, 12:48
Seems pretty stupid and pointless to me. The Sticky on the same site seems much better for tabletop play.

Still, I'm waiting for a PassMe-equipped card that uses microSD and has high compatibility. My DS Lite is flashed, but I'd like to be able to use it in any DS... I'm certain such cards will be released by multiple companies within six months, and they have a lot of potential to blow the DS Homebrew scene wide open (though it's hardly terrible at present, and the DS-X is already pretty impressive - I have to admit I'm tempted by it).

Payk
October 24th, 2006, 14:47
Well for me ushape looks very good.
I got the sticky one. Its bad for carrying in a pocked (even in a baggy-pen). But this thing is allmost perfect. I mean it just sticks out about a half centimeter. The thing on bottom of nds doesnt hurt during play (i guess). SD cards are still the cheapest ones. So it looks like they have reduced their biggest disadvantege on a acceptable way.

MikeDX
October 24th, 2006, 14:48
i like it

ACID
October 24th, 2006, 15:09
Well for the slot one cards DS Link is supper awesome.

Payk
October 24th, 2006, 15:27
^^Yeah indeed.
But i would wait for a second version. With better homebrew support and with buildin-passcard.
Then its perfect.