PDA

View Full Version : The StarFox 1 DS homebrew project...

The Hombrew Hunter
October 23rd, 2006, 22:28
IS REAL!

I'll post the Youtube video, but I emailed the creator of the video, Got Wot, and this is what I sent/got..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Got Wot wrote...

i like your email, it was rude and arrogant, you piece of shit, since you can't compose a real email, i won't give you a real answer
is it a moonshell dpg? could be... or maybe i'm actually doing it who knows? now you won't find out for a long long time, because you're a rude son of a bitch.

I wrote...

Well, I deeply apologize. I didn't mean it to be rude or arrogant..

It's just I've seen so many BS Moonshell videos like that N64 emulator...

I'm just excited as all...

At 04:46 PM 10/22/2006, Got Wot wrote:

ok ok, you caught me at a bad time, i apologize for my rude reply.
yes it is real, i've got it running the main game now at about 80 percent speed (22fps on average) although it freezes when it enters the map after any 3rd level, so i'm still working on it. I'll keep you updated.

So...WHOO! I also asked him if there's a demo I could try, if I get one, I'll take pics.

OOOH! New reply I just got!

sound works, but is terible and drags the speed right down, so i'm not sure if i'll include it in the final release, i'm thinking of submitting a playable demo (but tell people only to play training) in the next week or two once i've cleaned it up

Newest Reply:

before i release anythign i need to make a program which applies the patch and turns it into a .nds, as i don't want to be distributing a rom, i'll have to make sometheing for someone to import their snes backup rom and have it convert it, to prevent me distributing anythign illegal, so that will take extra time too.

Looking for the video now.

VIDEO HERE! http://youtube.com/watch?v=--qnT5rvM...elated&search=

houseonfire
October 23rd, 2006, 22:42
Awsome! That will be great when its released.

Read those comments from those stupid poeple... There shouldnt be a comment thing on youtube. Its filled with arrogrant asses...

The Hombrew Hunter
October 23rd, 2006, 22:42
Yeah... Got Wot is a great coder...considering neither Snezzi or Snemul can do this.

MikeDX
October 23rd, 2006, 23:14
link doesnt work.

The Hombrew Hunter
October 23rd, 2006, 23:23
Look up Starfox DS Homebrew

TeenDev
October 23rd, 2006, 23:45
Saweeet!!!!

kcajblue
October 24th, 2006, 01:54
that is awesome! :D

The Hombrew Hunter
October 24th, 2006, 02:30
I might get to test M3 CF for him soon, but you know, that's just me.

HE told me this will be his last DS excursion, unfortunately :(

kcajblue
October 24th, 2006, 02:40
I might get to test M3 CF for him soon, but you know, that's just me.if you do. keep us updated.

HE told me this will be his last DS excursion, unfortunately :(thats too bad.

Amethyst
October 24th, 2006, 07:22
Sweet.

It sucks he's quiting though. Did he tell you why?

The Hombrew Hunter
October 24th, 2006, 12:21
"DS Coding is tricky" is the exact words, with less capitalizations.

Maybe he'll pick it up for SF2, =p