PDA

View Full Version : RPG-Action v0.0.1

wraggster
October 25th, 2006, 00:48
Casaprod (http://casaprod.free.fr/Casaprod.html) has released a new RPG for the PSP, heres the details:

I decided to attack me has a style of complicated play has to conceive: the RPG-Action. The play is available in the section remote loading.
I seek people for collaborated with me on this project. (Beginning or confirmed, programmer, scenario writer, graphic designer…).

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

siulmagic
October 25th, 2006, 03:39
this game looks amazing dude keep going =D im defently downloading it

aries2k4
October 25th, 2006, 03:48
Looks good.just tried it. You cant do much right now but I´m sure this is going to turn into a nice homebrew game. Keep it up!

JD/
October 25th, 2006, 03:57
I like the look of the old style sprite in new looking flashy backgrounds. This could be the new linkens quest. :D

BL4Z3D247
October 25th, 2006, 05:03
wow looks really good bro keep up the good work

Briggzy11
October 25th, 2006, 11:03
I love this game and would like to be a part of it.

To give you a bit of a tip though, please lose the Zelda...

...Theres too many homebrew games using Zelda as a main character now. Make your own unique character at least someone different, have unique sounds, unique settings etc and your homebrew will be regarded as not just another copy. Its totally awesome and could be let down if another Zelda clone is better.

sedkiller
October 25th, 2006, 17:37
the screens look great im gona test this...Zelda is nice

mr_nick666
October 25th, 2006, 17:49
This does look great :p I agree with Briggsy though (twice in one year!) that an original sprite may do the game more justice :o