PDA

View Full Version : where r codemasters

swordstalker
August 17th, 2004, 13:59
i have been remembring when codemasters made the best racing games ever(colin mcrae 1+2,micro mchines)

where r they

Eric
August 17th, 2004, 18:41
for what systems cause i remember codemasters aswell for games like Bignose the Caveman which was an amazing game. But i aswell would like to know what happened to them cause they made i believe the best games for Nintendo back in the NES days.

Eric

tinku
August 17th, 2004, 20:33
OOer look www.codemasters.com * * ::)

or micro machines 1 and 2

http://emu-russia.km./data/roms_en.htm

quite simple really

tinku * ::)

edited because someone said roms are not allowed on this site. i thought nes roms were ok that is what you were refering to isnt it. shame you dont know how to use google to find codemasters rofl!!!!

Eric
August 17th, 2004, 20:38
Okay uh you just posted a link to roms which is illegal and that is a warning from the moderators of this site and if you post stuff like that you could come close to a ban so becareful

Eric

Cap'n 1time
August 17th, 2004, 21:40
edited because someone said roms are not allowed on this site. i thought nes roms were ok that is what you were refering to isnt it. shame you dont know how to use google to find codemasters rofl!!!!

shame you have to act like an ass over it and you dont know that you still have a link to a rom site on your post.

tinku
August 18th, 2004, 12:36
really im not an ass LOL !! eric seems like a lamer newbi yet he has all those posts and is the only person to post on the lamer imr tech forum that i visited once maybe thats why he wears that lame sig LOL!! eric your not a lamer just you seem like one a real one, so dont get up in arms LOL!!

click the link........ where does it go. Umm ???
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

tinku

Hola
August 18th, 2004, 12:44
Yeah I have to agree with tinku about eric being overly noobish however I still dont agree to flaming. If there was a flaming section on this forum it would be much better as I'm sure alot of people have some issues with some people. But then again this is a "Happy Place".