PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo on Pokemon Bugs

wraggster
October 25th, 2006, 01:07
Nintendo has issued an official statement on a couple of tiny bugs gamers have been discovering in Pokemon Diamond & Pearl, the latest entry in the zillion selling Pokemon series.

Following the Japanese release of the games two weeks back, Nintendo states that two bugs have been reported. This will only make sense if you've actually played the games (and seeing as how Diamond & Pearl have only been released in Japan so far, we're sure that means just a few of you), but here are the specifics.

A: After entering the Union Room from the second floor of the Pokemon League, when you try to go up to the second floor of the Pokemon Center, you get stuck in a wall never to return.

B: In a special room in the Pokemon League, if you face the automatic entrance and use the "Naminori" skill, you get stuck in a wall never to return. Nintendo warns that you shouldn't do this, as it could lead to a loss of data.

Nintendo has posted solutions to both bugs. They're pretty specific, so for the few who actually imported the Japanese versions of these games, we'll point you in the direction of Nintendo's official Q&A page.

One of Nintendo's solutions, for those silly enough to have saved their game while stuck in a wall, suggests that players take the DS to a retail DS Station, which, starting 10/27, will be able to fix the problem. That's a first for the service!

The US versions of Pokemon Diamond & Pearl, due out next year, should have these problems fixed.

acn010
October 25th, 2006, 01:10
ha ha..... well i was gonna buy it, till this news came to me now, i wont, i will wait for pstched ones........... (fixed ones)

kcajblue
October 25th, 2006, 02:29
i thought people would learn from Taito.
but at least its not a missing Gym trainer.

CampaKaze
October 26th, 2006, 03:14
dudes, those glitches, get u the secret pokemon, i saw it on gamefaqs.com and the ones they sed u need to go to a special event for, u can move around and go straight through places i forget how, and i could be wrong but sum ppl should look it up