PDA

View Full Version : Lik-Sang Solidarity Wallpapers

Raydar
October 25th, 2006, 17:17
As members of the Homebrew community we were appalled to learn that our friendly import company Lik-Sang was recently hammered out of bussiness by the $ony money machine. However, we also love PSP (even though $ony has been trying to destroy us since the console hit the shelves). So, I introduce the start of the Lik-Sang Solidarity Wallpapers. Download it, use it and show the world what you think of the evil corporation! :mad:

Raydar :cool:

ExcruciationX
October 25th, 2006, 17:55
LOL, funny wallpaper! I'm putting that on my PSP.

splodger15
October 25th, 2006, 20:39
I like that wallpaper

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
October 25th, 2006, 20:43
lol! I WILL SUPPORT U!

Basil Zero
October 25th, 2006, 20:47
kinda overreacting dont u think....funny wallpaper though lol

fpcreator2000
October 25th, 2006, 20:54
May Microsoft release handheld to surpass the psp, and may they release halo with full online capabilities, making every gamer cream their pants in the process. :D

And may Sony have corporate wide heart attack at the sight of this.:D :p

Microsoft unveil your handheld already!!:eek:

LIK-SANG FOREVER, BIATCHES!!!!!!!:D

P.S.: Kudos to the funny wallpaper! :cool:

kando
October 25th, 2006, 21:02
R O F L!!!

jak66
October 25th, 2006, 21:02
the zune (as i believe the microsoft handheld is gonna be called) is reported to be more of a music player (much like iPod) than a handheld, so its unlikely itll be better than the PSP

no_pulse
October 25th, 2006, 21:18
I'm all for lik-sang, but the kitten is so ugly that i kinda want it to die.. :p

LilSwish722
October 25th, 2006, 21:23
yea $ony is going WAY WAY WAY too far with thier money making BS...sony will eventually go out of buisness becuase people will start hating them and thier evil money making ways. lol...anyone agree wit me?...Nice wallpaper too

no_pulse
October 25th, 2006, 21:30
yea $ony is going WAY WAY WAY too far with thier money making BS...sony will eventually go out of buisness becuase people will start hating them and thier evil money making ways. lol...anyone agree wit me?...Nice wallpaper too

I hope they go out of business, although i doubt it due to the fact that most of the people that buy their products are probably oblivious of the lame things they do to keep control.

Basil Zero
October 25th, 2006, 23:41
May Microsoft release handheld to surpass the psp, and may they release halo with full online capabilities, making every gamer cream their pants in the process. :D

And may Sony have corporate wide heart attack at the sight of this.:D :p

Microsoft unveil your handheld already!!:eek:

LIK-SANG FOREVER, BIATCHES!!!!!!!:D

P.S.: Kudos to the funny wallpaper! :cool:

didnt they? lol

steve-b
October 25th, 2006, 23:54
well, I don't wanna be a troll, but it's fun..so here goes:P

Isn't microsoft the most evil company? and isn't Gates the richest guy on the planet?

I reckon Sony know what they are doing when are being evil...there can be no other reason for this behaviour!

Vega
October 26th, 2006, 00:24
haha.. love the wallpaper... im gettin it!

Wally
October 26th, 2006, 00:32
Sony are actually quite a respectable company who provide us with very good hardware however they should remember that there are other companies out there whom just are trying harder than them in many way. As money has the power to do anything they can shut down a business within seconds...

After reading the article again "The court hearing took place on October 9 at the High Court of London, without Lik-Sang's legal representatives attending or arguing at the hearing." i think they were stuffed then as the judge passed the rule saying "PSPS are illegal to import" then giving sony the opportunity to gain health over the issue..

Lik-sang must have something else up their sleeves as sony was only mentioned. Im sure there are lawyers whom are willing to help the company survive for free.

Lik-Sang: Good luck with this all, we will be right behind you guys!

Wally

shadowhawk22
October 26th, 2006, 03:01
Over reacting! How dare you say that we are over reacting. It is our duty to force companies to treat their customers properly. Shutting down Lik Sang is like shutting down a friend's company. It is a sad day when a company cares so little about customers, and so much about their bottom line. I will NEVER buy a sony product again. I will tell all my friends to never purchase anything either. How dare they. Spread the word everyone, it is our duty!!!!!

pubudu
October 26th, 2006, 03:44
well $ony just lost even more becasue
all the people that imported games will findout about downloading them

why do you put $ony instead of spelling it right?
can they like arrest us for talking about them?
im scared now
tell me these rules , i will check back

jason867
October 26th, 2006, 03:50
Sega should come out with a handheld to compete with the DS and PSP.

I bet they'd do it right...they've always been loyal to their fans.

They wouldn't try to stamp out hombrew, and they know how to compete with Nintendo...the competition would only help them both!

Viva la Sega!

Zourn
October 26th, 2006, 05:52
Sega should come out with a handheld to compete with the DS and PSP.

I bet they'd do it right...they've always been loyal to their fans.

They wouldn't try to stamp out hombrew, and they know how to compete with Nintendo...the competition would only help them both!

Viva la Sega!
Only if they figure out a way to competently market their products.

bm4n
October 26th, 2006, 08:45
M$ + Sega = <3

$ Is because these companies (M$, $ony) are money hungry machines without souls. At least thats why I use $...I like M$, personally but they are still "the man" I would like to see them pwn $ony with a superior product, I love competition. I have no idea why $ony would want to shut down a company that moved THEIR products, it just doesn't make sense...Unless they just wanna flex their strength. Either way they are jerks and I hope they get stuffed in the future.

MrMowgli
October 26th, 2006, 09:51
I of course think the best way to screw em is to put together an open source hardware gaming platform that could be built cheaply and let us build anything we want on it. Viva le global development!

Cap'n 1time
October 26th, 2006, 09:56
I of course think the best way to screw em is to put together an open source hardware gaming platform that could be built cheaply and let us build anything we want on it. Viva le global development!

see gp2x :)

JadaBloom
October 26th, 2006, 11:14
O.T. but the XGP would be more along the lines to compete with the PSP if only they would release it =/ I so badly want one I just hope they make a good joystick and why o why does no company make a damm dual analog set up =/

vladiftodi
October 26th, 2006, 15:15
any other wasllppapers guys?
SONY SUCKS PSP IS BAD
WE WANT DUAL ANALOGUE
AND HOMBREW SUPORT!

Milleniumas
October 26th, 2006, 16:37
Take this and post it where people comes ant talks about games and other stuff. Use this as your banner we all can show sony that we are stronger then her !

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/351/untitled1cn5.png

mesosade
October 26th, 2006, 20:15
hehe this is the kinda thing i needed to cheer me up

The King
October 26th, 2006, 21:47
nice im putting it on my psp as we speak

The King
October 26th, 2006, 21:48
yo i need helpwith wifi link i cant get it to work on my psp

The King
October 26th, 2006, 22:01
yo i need some help with wifi link

MUDD
October 27th, 2006, 21:41
can you make one that has a better looking kitten?

my cousin has a gp2x and his iq is as low as a monkey
on crack and he gave it to his sister after a week but
to each his own .