PDA

View Full Version : Selling Modded Ps2

superintendent
August 10th, 2004, 22:31
Okay I originally bought my PS2 in the UK but then I moved to Singapore. A few months ago I had a mod chip put into my PS2, I am not sure what kind it is but it was one of the newest at the time. Now the ps2 can play any type of game from any country and also (edited) . I have 9 original and (edited) and I also have a steering wheel with pedals. I have two original controllers, 1 stand, and 1 original 8 mb memory card.

I am looking to sell all of this.

Anyone want to make a bid? Please email me as [email protected]

Thanks

Hola
August 11th, 2004, 12:38
Might wanna not mention you have 8 backups. Just telling you so your topic doesnt get locked.

wraggster
August 11th, 2004, 16:15
yeah we dont mind the post but this forum and infact most wont allow any back up discussion so ive edited that out.

Hola
August 11th, 2004, 16:57
Why write the edited there instead of just removing one of the ands and the backups.

superintendent
August 11th, 2004, 21:42
Sorry about that. I really didn't know any of the rules or anything. I am just looking for a place to sell this ps2. I tried to put it on eBay but they told me that I couldn't sell anything that has been modified, so I edited the auction and put that it wasn't modified. They7y still took it off anyway.

Does any one have any suggestions on where I can sell this ps2?

Thanks

vipor231
August 12th, 2004, 07:32
welp you could try posting on message boards that allow without talking about backups and try newsgroups under the for sale if you know how to use a newsgroup...other than that i have no idea

Eric
August 12th, 2004, 08:24
He is no longer talking about backups of games as that was edited out. But its always good to go to forum to forum to try and sell it. Someone is bound to pick it up.