PDA

View Full Version : Firmware 2.82 Released!

Birdman2078
October 26th, 2006, 06:18
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f205/Birdman12078/screen1.png

Sony is at it again, they have just released 2.82. Apparently the only change is a security update. Why did they do this? Well, maybe they found a flaw in 2.81, maybe there are some new files for the camera/GPS. Or maybe they are just trying to mess with our heads :eek: I can not see a reason for updating to this new firmware. There is no homebrew, no fun! Unless you have 2 PSPs or are just crazy, stay away!

Download (http://fileupper.com/files/42/2.82%20Update.zip)

Makaveli777
October 26th, 2006, 06:27
Oh great :/ vice city stories will have this crap now.

Emeriastone
October 26th, 2006, 06:29
BRRRT?!!?!? (gas)

interesting.

QUICK someone FIND THE WEAKNESS AND EXPLIOT 2.81!!!

No, sorry, GTA VCS is way too close to being shipped for them to have you require any newer firmware. They'd have to scrap the whole batch and remake all the UMD's and frankly, realistically, there's no time for that and it would cost mucha $.

BL4Z3D247
October 26th, 2006, 06:31
nah i don't think it will, i mean how could it, it's out in 5 days

Makaveli777
October 26th, 2006, 06:34
lol you are right. I kinda forgot it comes out so soon. Its just that everytime I see a firmware update I think the worst.

BL4Z3D247
October 26th, 2006, 06:38
lol you are right. I kinda forgot it comes out so soon. Its just that everytime I see a firmware update I think the worst.
yeh well it's never a good thing....NEVER, so advice to u noobs(as the noobz crew says "we're all noobz" :)) out there don't upgrade...2.8(1) will eventually be downgradeable and are already decrypted so it's just a matter of time

MonkeyBoy1916
October 26th, 2006, 06:40
Ive just looked into this, and the reboot.bin decrypts perfectly fine, and the sigcheck was successful. So eventually when Booster releases 2.80 emulation this might also work. Ive also looked at a few of the files and their doesnt seem to be many if any new files, ill keep you updated ;)

luis_05
October 26th, 2006, 06:58
FREAKIN *******S!!!!!

thats all i have to say........

Lil13lazin
October 26th, 2006, 07:08
gayyyyyy!

**1_Man_Matrix**
October 26th, 2006, 07:10
Haha, I don't spose it contains a PS1 emu? :D

Oh well, VCS will only need 2.80 anyway to screw us, but yer, the lower the FW the better ofcourse.

meanguns
October 26th, 2006, 07:37
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f205/Birdman12078/screen1.png

Sony is at it again, they have just released 2.82. Apparently the only change is a security update. Why did they do this? Well, maybe they found a flaw in 2.81, maybe there are some new files for the camera/GPS. Or maybe they are just trying to mess with our heads :eek: I can not see a reason for updating to this new firmware. There is no homebrew, no ISO loading, no fun! Unless you have 2 PSPs or are just crazy, stay away!

Download (http://fileupper.com/files/42/2.82%20Update.zip)

Ok the weakness is:

you can use devhook with 2.71 by changing a few files around inside of an iso of 2.80 or 2.81 if you know what to do you can get them all to work 2.82 will patch this exploit!

emuking
October 26th, 2006, 07:38
i played ace combat:skies of deception umd on devhook and it required 2.81 to play, surprisingly it worked so i guess thats the flaw sony discovered,that 2.81 did nothing against devhook, by the way off-topic ace combat is a damn good game, worth every penny, like always when there is a good psp game it usually ends up being great :D

emuking
October 26th, 2006, 07:39
Ok the weakness is:

you can use devhook with 2.71 by changing a few files around inside of an iso of 2.80 or 2.81 if you know what to do you can get them all to work 2.82 will patch this exploit!

what he said too i guess

mnuhaily22
October 26th, 2006, 07:51
Why did you do this Sony*why*(echo)

LAMPRO
October 26th, 2006, 08:00
wutever.

seems like time is on our side. after a bit, sony gets cracked. and then new release. this cycle will go on and on and on. and we will continue to lead the revolution.

gotta love the drama tho!!

doverkiller
October 26th, 2006, 08:06
Sony sux real bad.. :(
they are so offensive against the community and this will pay out.. but not for them..

kando
October 26th, 2006, 08:07
and they force ppl to upgrade to play their games....how ghey is that....

jak66
October 26th, 2006, 09:05
first closing down lik-sang, and now this, at least we have Dark and 2.71 SE (as much as some people think its a waste)

splodger15
October 26th, 2006, 09:06
i bet there is a secuirity flaw in 2.81

kando
October 26th, 2006, 09:10
....2.82 decrypts fine with my psar dumper mod.

haha sony is owned again!

i smell devhook somewhere....where are you!
itll come....it cant not come...:)

Vega
October 26th, 2006, 09:16
I was under the impression that VCS might still not be playable for us on 1.5 using devhook... as 2.8 / 2.81 still hasnt been emulated yet. am I wrong?

jak66
October 26th, 2006, 09:18
some 2.80/2.81 games can be played on devhooked 2.71...apparantly.

splodger15
October 26th, 2006, 09:18
I was under the impression that VCS might still not be playable for us on 1.5 using devhook... as 2.8 / 2.81 still hasnt been emulated yet. am I wrong?

It will be playable in time patience

Vega
October 26th, 2006, 09:25
Im gonna be bummed out when I buy VCS on launch day and wont even be able to play the thing. Suppose tho..all good things come to those who wait. Gonna' be a pain tho.
C'mon DevHook!!

splodger15
October 26th, 2006, 09:41
all good things come to those who wait.

Very true

mr_nick666
October 26th, 2006, 09:57
For shame $ony :mad: Why do you try to make us hate you so!??? :eek: Spend your time patching the .iso security problem and let us have our homebrew :o

gamer06
October 26th, 2006, 10:04
pro evo 6

kersplatty
October 26th, 2006, 10:08
but if they uppdated the fw because of the devhook hack surely theyd be smart enough to change the encryption codes aswell something fishys goin on :rolleyes:

Vangar
October 26th, 2006, 10:21
Don't worry, people hacked steam and that was told to be unhackable. Give this a few months max for an exploit or devhook hack.

splodger15
October 26th, 2006, 10:29
Well i was having a mess around with this and i managed to dump the firmware files and get the reboot.bin file as well basically the files needed for devhook

MikeDX
October 26th, 2006, 10:53
I don't see why people have such a hatred and attitude towards a new sony firmware.

The fact of the matter is, whether *YOU* like it or not, they are protecting *YOU* from things like brickers by updating their firmware as often as they can.

Personally I could care less as I'm a happy 2.71SE user. I was a happy 1.5 user for a long time, and I'm sure 2.71 will be excellent for me for a long time too!

M!ckeY
October 26th, 2006, 10:55
wow, another update..i never expected a 2.82 though.

splodger15
October 26th, 2006, 11:05
The fact of the matter is, whether *YOU* like it or not, they are protecting *YOU* from things like brickers by updating their firmware as often as they can.

True

Rocksil
October 26th, 2006, 11:13
Is there any thing new to this firmware

M!ckeY
October 26th, 2006, 11:15
Is there any thing new to this firmware
I doubt it, probably just a security update.

nielsss
October 26th, 2006, 12:00
i dont think we will see another devhook anytime soon after what sony did to booster. i mean when was the last time there was an update...too long ago to rememeber..? and i'm not saying devhook is crap cuz i f*ucking love it.

nielsss
October 26th, 2006, 12:01
oh and here are all the new features (from pspupdates.com)

# Ability to play Flash content in the Internet Browser (Connection to internet required for license)
# Connection Settings added under Settings in Internet Browser
# Ability to save content added in RSS to Memory Stick
# Automatic has been added under Rate in Location Free Player
# UMD Video L/R button added under Video Settings in Settings
# Ability to disable Chapter Skip feature of the L/R Buttons (UMD Video)
# New playable extension - AAC
# Simplified Chinese, Tradition Chinese added as new languages
# RSS channel Settings added in Settings
# Demos can now be downloaded from Browser and saved on Memory Stick
# Video output can now be displayed correctly when an external tuner is selected in Location Free Player
# Ability to download Video and Image content under RSS Channel
# Ability to register devices via a wireless LAN access point under Location Free Player
# Ability to play AAC files with .3gp extension under Music
# Ability to play content saved in MUSIC, PICTURE and VIDEO folders on a Memory Stick
# Added security strengthening revisions.

Briggzy11
October 26th, 2006, 12:08
Well I do know what this update does properly.

If you use the tiff font hack on a 2.80 and choose a font, you can upgrade to 2.81 and the font will stay on the 2.81 that you picked on your 2.80. however if you upgrade to 2.82 the font will be replaced with sony psp original font. I have tried it on 1 of my PSP's and I can confirm that sadly this is the case :(

shrimpidy
October 26th, 2006, 12:09
whats the point of updating it by 0.1?

nielsss
October 26th, 2006, 12:10
you mean 0.01

Briggzy11
October 26th, 2006, 12:14
Its sonys way of saying they are always looking to make the PSP better...

...That look is only to people that dont even know what homebrew is like Old Men and Michael Barrymore

In our eyes we hate Sony (Well I do anyway) in the eyes of non-homebrewers they think Sony are great for updating the PSP all the time if you get me.

splodger15
October 26th, 2006, 12:14
i dont think we will see another devhook anytime soon after what sony did to booster. i mean when was the last time there was an update...too long ago to rememeber..? and i'm not saying devhook is crap cuz i f*ucking love it.

We will see another devhook i saw something he has been working on it but he has had alot of other projects

nielsss
October 26th, 2006, 12:16
I hope what your sayin is true cuz if it is... well then...euhm ... dunno what to say but its cool...:s

Briggzy11
October 26th, 2006, 12:19
Booster is operating under a different name now apparantly...

...Could even be Dark_Alex who can tell...

nielsss
October 26th, 2006, 12:30
as long i get to see devhook updates on this web site, pspupdates or psp-hack then i'm happy

Nikolaos
October 26th, 2006, 12:34
*prays* our father who art in heaven dark_alex is thy name, thy kingdom come , thy will be done, on earth as it is in heven. give us the stay our daily break and forgive us for our tresspasses. as we forgive those who tesspass against us, and lead us not into temptation. but deliver us from evil sony amen. DAX HELP US :D we wuv u!

Briggzy11
October 26th, 2006, 12:38
*prays* our father who art in heaven dark_alex is thy name, thy kingdom come , thy will be done, on earth as it is in heven. give us the stay our daily break and forgive us for our tresspasses. as we forgive those who tesspass against us, and lead us not into temptation. but deliver us from evil sony amen. DAX HELP US :D we wuv u!

haha amazing I say we make a Anti-Sony bible listing all the evil firmwares and how to repent them.

Then the names at the top of every chapter of the best hackers imaginable to the PSP :)

actually no...

vladiftodi
October 26th, 2006, 12:46
whell they may found a security bug indeed, witch is good news :D

StompSuckers
October 26th, 2006, 13:33
Why wouldn't Sony force GTA VCS to be programmed to use only a specific firmware, 2.82 for example, that is then released at exactly the same time as GTA? Is Sony that clever?

mnuhaily22
October 26th, 2006, 13:37
Damn you Sony*Damn you*(echo)
Sorry, I know I already used the echo thing, but it is so cool.

blackrave
October 26th, 2006, 13:48
If this can be decrypted like 2.8(1), then I don't see why Sony release this now.. They should be working harder on 3.00 instead.

Let's just wait and see what happens next.
I bet Booster is waiting for a big game release like GTA: VCS to release his next version, so we might get it next week, maybe?

crypysmoker
October 26th, 2006, 14:23
Sony is a ****ing joke plain and simple.
Lets make them so paranoid they cant stand it.
We need some peopel to start some good rumors for a change... like that everythign is possible on 2.8/2.81..
OR someone needs to fake an exploit for 2.82 that makes sony sweat.

splodger15
October 26th, 2006, 14:36
There would be no point starting a rumor nor faking a exploit it best to actually have it instead of faking it

YourStillWithMe
October 26th, 2006, 16:13
Monkeyboy1916-I like your dtermination and thinking. You checked to see if it was decrypted ASAP, good man. Get crackin Booster and Dark Alex and stop with the SE material that is not nessecary at all. Sure it's "Cool" and saves us time but its not what we need to keep from updating. either that or run a version changer on it then maybe i'll update to it

Veskgar
October 26th, 2006, 16:40
some 2.80/2.81 games can be played on devhooked 2.71...apparantly.
All 2.80/2.81 games can be played using DevHook & 2.71 emulation except for 1 so far. The one that doesn't work is Cabelas African Safari. Ace Combat, Medal of Honor, Snoopy vs. Red Baron, & more all work even though they are 2.80/2.81 games.

Why wouldn't Sony force GTA VCS to be programmed to use only a specific firmware, 2.82 for example, that is then released at exactly the same time as GTA? Is Sony that clever?
Well simply because it takes more than a week or 2 to mass manufacture hundreds of thousands of GTA UMD's to be shipped in time for the release date. SONY provided game developers with the 2.80 & 2.81 files and updates back in August.

GTA: VCS will NOT be 2.82 and will most likely run with the current DevHook.

Also, SONY did not take down Booster. He is not sitting in some SONY prison or anything like that. There has not been any major need for a new DevHook. Especially with all of the DevHook Launcher MOD's and stuff. And I always say this as it should be common sense...... Booster is likely waiting for SONY's BIG firmware 3.00 to be released before he lets any new DevHook developments be made public. And for that very reason, one reason for the 2.82 release might be to try and bait the homebrew community. Basically if they release 2.82 and it is found "unsecured" they can modify 3.00 to be that much more difficult to crack, emulate, etc.

We should not fall into that sort of trap by SONY due to impatience. Force SONY to release 3.00 blindly and then the homebrew community can have its fun.....

::Evil Laugh::

splodger15
October 26th, 2006, 16:51
GTA: VCS will NOT be 2.82

But it will be a 2.81

Here are some of 2.82s features

Ability to play Flash content in the Internet Browser (Connection to internet required for license)

Connection Settings added under Settings in Internet Browser

Ability to save content added in RSS to Memory Stick

Automatic has been added under Rate in Location Free Player

UMD Video L/R button added under Video Settings in Settings

Ability to disable Chapter Skip feature of the L/R Buttons (UMD Video)

New playable extension - AAC

Simplified Chinese, Tradition Chinese added as new languages

RSS channel Settings added in Settings

Demos can now be downloaded from Browser and saved on Memory Stick

Video output can now be displayed correctly when an external tuner is selected in Location Free Player

Ability to download Video and Image content under RSS Channel

Ability to register devices via a wireless LAN access
point under Location Free Player

Ability to play AAC files with .3gp extension under Music

Ability to play content saved in MUSIC, PICTURE and VIDEO folders on a Memory Stick

The_Ultimate_Eggman
October 26th, 2006, 17:07
$ony can stick it !!! 2.71 Se-b and very happy thankyou !!!

S34MU5
October 26th, 2006, 17:50
BRRRT?!!?!? (gas)

interesting.

QUICK someone FIND THE WEAKNESS AND EXPLIOT 2.81!!!

No, sorry, GTA VCS is way too close to being shipped for them to have you require any newer firmware. They'd have to scrap the whole batch and remake all the UMD's and frankly, realistically, there's no time for that and it would cost mucha $.

They may have sent this to Rockstar or whoever, Before the released it.

I guess we just have to wait and see..:mad:

Rocksil
October 26th, 2006, 17:59
this surely sucks because i really want to start playing it as soon as gta vsc comes out but as s34mu5 said

Shrygue
October 26th, 2006, 18:12
New firmware version 2.82? It looks no different than 2.81 to me. Why 2.82 anyway? Did bad old Sony find a flaw in 2.81? If so, it's not been discovered by anyone in the homebrew scene yet, as far as I know.

It's something like firmware version 1.51 - 1.52 came out purely as a security patch and no one really know what it flaw it fixed. I wonder what's going on at Sony Computer Entertainment...

Russoxley187
October 26th, 2006, 18:19
Sony sure is updating alot in the last couple of months...
But like I have said all my life...
If somebody makes it, somebody can break it...

Jonesyxxiv
October 26th, 2006, 19:28
Why did you even include a download link?

OpticDeath
October 26th, 2006, 19:32
Sony have found a flaw in the 2.81 which they fixed I guess.

hockey2112
October 26th, 2006, 19:57
2.82, here I come! (yeah right)

IndianCheese
October 26th, 2006, 20:44
Shit! Sony knows something we don't! Look here:

"Included in 2.81 and 2.82: Patches have been added to address security vulnerabilities in the system software."

That is on the update page. It seems they have found a glitch that PSP hackers HAVEN'T. I think people should check it out.

Shrygue
October 26th, 2006, 20:51
Who knows what the 2.81 flaw is? By the way, firmware version 2.70 was released and then not too long after that came 2.71, with just a few add features - not very much in any case. What was the weakness in 2.70 in that case. May not matter at this time, 2.82 is the big issue right now.

ExcruciationX
October 26th, 2006, 20:54
Find the flaw!

jak66
October 26th, 2006, 20:59
this could be just like the 1.51/1.52 updates, what was the glitch in 1.51 that made them bring out 1.52?

Shrygue
October 26th, 2006, 21:01
Find the flaw!

I am afraid I am not a coder or a hacker, so that would be difficult for me to find the flaw in firmware 2.81. :(

kando
October 26th, 2006, 21:03
2.81 came out quick after the tiff exploit came out....im sure they worked harder on the tiff library and replaced it with this.

can anyone confirm my theory?

Shrygue
October 26th, 2006, 21:06
That was shortly after 2.80 was released. 2.80 still had the TIFF image weakness and a few not all that great features along with the security patch.

kando
October 26th, 2006, 21:11
2.80 added all the stuff that was listed above....2.81 was released immediatly after the tiff exploit appeared on security protectoin websites.....this has been a few months later and is just a "security update" so my guess again is that they had more time this time to most likely completely re-write the tiff library.

again thats just an educated guess.

Shrygue
October 26th, 2006, 21:17
Now it's the waiting game to see what the next update is. 2.83 maybe? Or how about 2.90 perhaps? Maybe it could go straight to 3.00, but most probably a lesser number first. I wounder what revisions to security would be added on the next update...

F9zDark
October 26th, 2006, 21:26
They may have sent this to Rockstar or whoever, Before the released it.

Yeah seriously and we knew the update was coming for a week or so. That was on the consumer channels. Industry wise, the update could have been complete 2 to 3 weeks ago, maybe even a month ago.

Obviously we'll see when VCS comes out. But I wouldn't rule it out entirely. Not to mention, simply changing the Firmware requirement in the SFO is a enough to stop it from working on a lesser firmware PSP. Rockstar could have put in 2.82, knowing full well that the update was coming a few days before VCS' arrival in stores.

That wont stop the homebrewers but its enough to make any Sony drones update.

About DevHook, I agree with Veskgar on this one. Its better for Booster to wait until 3.00 hits. Imagine that shit, 3.00 gets out, BAM we got it devhooked. Not only do we smack Sony in the face for getting the legit PSone emu, but we'll also have our homebrew one when that comes out.

Shrygue
October 26th, 2006, 21:31
Well, GTA:LCS did have the gave save exploit in the unpatched UMD game sold before June this year. I suppose it would be logical to say that the same exploit might be there in the upcoming GTA:VCS. Just guessing in any case though.

As for Booster, has anyone heard from him yet?

Basil Zero
October 26th, 2006, 21:34
So long VCS

jamesmc3stripe
October 26th, 2006, 21:53
i slagged QJ last week for bringing up rummors for this lol, i feel ashamed lol

Shrygue
October 26th, 2006, 21:54
In any case, new firmware updates that come out will get cracked - no matter how long it could take. 2.50/2.60 was luck with the GTA:LCS gave save exploit, 2.71 was like forever but for me, it was worth the wait to downgrade. :)

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
October 26th, 2006, 22:07
OMG! not another one........SONY really is sooo stupid!!!!

YourStillWithMe
October 26th, 2006, 22:13
why are all of you so amped about VCS? its the same friggin game every time!!!!!!!!!!!! all thats news is a couple of voices,weapons, and cars and you guys are set for a whole year even longer. The multiplayer is stupid, the same concept, story, that game died as soon as San Andreas came out it was a black GTA seriously, were you honestly entertained with that game? It doesnt take much to entertain people these days.

Shrygue
October 26th, 2006, 22:16
Seeing that firmware version 2.82 is out now, it most probably be only a matter of time until new PSPs straight from the factory would have it. Even worse if they had the TA-082 motherboard inside the units too. Also, I wonder what would the the letter code to identify the factory 2.82s.

F9zDark
October 26th, 2006, 22:19
I enjoyed all of the GTA games, mainly for the driving and stunts. However, I am not getting VCS because there is no infrastructure mode to multiplayer.

And really the only reason why I hate that is because only 2 of my friends own a PSP, one of which never uses it anymore, the other doesn't own GTA and even if he did, he lives 45 minutes from my house; its far easier to hop on AIM and say, "yo VCS, I'll host" and play over the net than it is for any of us to drive on over.

Vega
October 26th, 2006, 22:22
i slagged QJ last week for bringing up rummors for this lol, i feel ashamed lol

lol :D :D

ah well... they deserve the slagging anyways. good job man!

It is quite coincidental that this firnware is just released as VCS is just around the corner... I wouldn't be surprised at all if the update is already included in VCS.. and rockstar has had the update for quite some time.

Let us pray

LilSwish722
October 26th, 2006, 22:37
Damn u $ony ...this firmware is stupid with 3.00 comin out

Shrygue
October 26th, 2006, 22:44
people that upgrade and then regret it will soon afterwards cry out for a downgrader. It's always been the case with previous updates. In fact it still is; what with 2.80, 2.81 and now 2.82. Just wait and see.

meanguns
October 26th, 2006, 23:13
All 2.80/2.81 games can be played using DevHook & 2.71 emulation except for 1 so far. The one that doesn't work is Cabelas African Safari. Ace Combat, Medal of Honor, Snoopy vs. Red Baron, & more all work even though they are 2.80/2.81 games.

Well simply because it takes more than a week or 2 to mass manufacture hundreds of thousands of GTA UMD's to be shipped in time for the release date. SONY provided game developers with the 2.80 & 2.81 files and updates back in August.

GTA: VCS will NOT be 2.82 and will most likely run with the current DevHook.

Also, SONY did not take down Booster. He is not sitting in some SONY prison or anything like that. There has not been any major need for a new DevHook. Especially with all of the DevHook Launcher MOD's and stuff. And I always say this as it should be common sense...... Booster is likely waiting for SONY's BIG firmware 3.00 to be released before he lets any new DevHook developments be made public. And for that very reason, one reason for the 2.82 release might be to try and bait the homebrew community. Basically if they release 2.82 and it is found "unsecured" they can modify 3.00 to be that much more difficult to crack, emulate, etc.

We should not fall into that sort of trap by SONY due to impatience. Force SONY to release 3.00 blindly and then the homebrew community can have its fun.....

::Evil Laugh::

The game you mentioned Cabelas yep you are correct but I think I can get it to go " Ill give it a shot"...

YourStillWithMe
October 27th, 2006, 01:07
Veskgar-That comment that meanguns just quoted from you literally has got to be one of the more intelligent comments I have heard lately. You bring up a very good point. There really has been no need for a devhook yet because all fo the games can run on Devhook (Maybe thats what Booster intended, we don't know.) But yeah; i agree, now that i think about it. We should wait until the 3.00 comes out before any huge developments are made i dont play many games and all the games i want to play run now (NBA Live 07, Fight Night Round 3, Tiger Woods 07, Burnout Legends, Ridge Racer) Very good point and I tried the SE B firmware just to see what the big hype was it still lags things that I believe 1.50 still has Basically you just have to treat that 2.71 SEB as if it literally is a 1.50 and just cherish it Its cool and i respect it i guess but its just kinda sketchy, i dont know.

thesandman
October 27th, 2006, 02:48
lol, i have a modded psp with 2.71 se-b on one flash and the most current fw on the other

meanguns
October 27th, 2006, 03:12
The game you mentioned Cabelas yep you are correct but I think I can get it to go " Ill give it a shot"...

Ok quote myself I guess! I just finished my findings, ok bust a move won't work unless you skip the startup video right? RIGHT! well cabelas is simalar it's not the 2.81 firmware that is stoping it from running in fact cpu cycles are off the wall on my psp but the screen is just black, this is a simalar issue with bust a move, unlike bust a move deluxe where you can hit start and skip the opening sequence screen at the majestic logo allowing the game to load and play correctly, Cabelas does not allow you to skip this scrren hanging you at the start up screen... Cabela's has nothing to do with 2.81 it just won't work as an ISO image thats it! It won't work with Devhook that's it.... It has nothing to do with 2.71 firmware if it was a 2.0 firmware it would do the same dam thing. Please note its not in the support mpeg or prx files but in the main kernel itself!

Thanks,
:rolleyes: