PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VI Advance site opens

wraggster
October 26th, 2006, 17:24
Portable remakes of Super NES-era Final Fantasy games, such as Final Fantasy III for the Nintendo DS, have proven quite popular among Japanese gamers. Now, Square Enix is prepping Final Fantasy VI Advance for the Game Boy Advance. Released in Japan in 1994, FFVI was both the first title in the series to use the active time battle system and the last FF game for the Super NES. Today in preparation for the game's November 30 launch in Japan, an official Web site (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/ff6/)has gone live. At the moment, the site provides just basic information on the history and gameplay of FFVI, as well as a couple of character sketches for Tina and Lock.

iball
October 26th, 2006, 18:22
While this is great and all, I'd also like to see a Chrono Trigger remake for either the DS or GBA.

JKKDARK
October 26th, 2006, 19:09
Nice, I hope to see an european version :)

goity
October 26th, 2006, 20:33
What? FFIV was he first to use ATB...

iball
October 26th, 2006, 21:23
What? FFIV was he first to use ATB...
Correct.

Category
October 27th, 2006, 14:11
I'm pretty sure FF3 used the same battle system as all the newer FF's.... I could be wrong, but that fact just don't sound right...

mmochel
October 29th, 2006, 23:13
When you say FF3, do you mean for the super NES.
Because that is really FF6.
FF3 actually came out for the Famicom(NES) but will only be released for the first time in the U.S. on november 15 for the DS.

kcajblue
October 29th, 2006, 23:26
When you say FF3, do you mean for the super NES.
Because that is really FF6.
FF3 actually came out for the Famicom(NES) but will only be released for the first time in the U.S. on november 15 for the DS.we know its FF6.
and we are talking about the GBA one that is coming out not the DS one.