PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live Silver Becomes More and More Useless

wraggster
October 26th, 2006, 17:56
After posting on his blog that the new Gears of War promotional ad would only be downloadable by Xbox Live Gold members, Major 'Larry Unpronounceable Last Name' Nelson went on to clarify in the comments:

So here is the deal..Silver members WILL get access to this..probably in about a week. This is going to happen more and more (Gold getting things before Silver) so you may want to think about upgrading if you want all the latest and greatest trailers, demos etc.
Right! Because why should Microsoft market to you for free when they can get you to pay them to market to you? Mark my words: demos and trailers costing Live points is just around the corner.

JKKDARK
October 26th, 2006, 19:16
What's difference between gold and silver members?

tsaikimon
October 26th, 2006, 20:38
What a bunch of shit. I own a 360 and enjoy it...but what a load of crap...everyone's been anti sony because of this, that, and the other but microsoft has only been on good behavior because they've been trying to play catchup. Just wait, as soon as their market share begins to increase and hence their confidence with it, the same old ******* M$ will show it's ugly face.

beetroot bertie
October 26th, 2006, 21:47
JKKDark: Gold membership allows you actually play online (and will cost you) whist the silver membership is a free basic set up that lets you do some online stuff like downloading trailers, updates etc but not play games online.

JKKDARK
October 26th, 2006, 22:05
JKKDark: Gold membership allows you actually play online (and will cost you) whist the silver membership is a free basic set up that lets you do some online stuff like downloading trailers, updates etc but not play games online.

Oh, I see. Thank you ;)