PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Releases New Bunch of Wii Experience Vids

wraggster
October 27th, 2006, 20:24
Via Spong:

Nintendo has released another batch of videos on the official Wii website, showing a number of families and individuals enjoying Wii Sports bowling, baseball

Whilst gamers hanker for Red Steel, Zelda: The Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption it seems that Wii Sports, has become the flagship title at the centre of Nintendo’s plans to take Wii to the great unwashed, non-gaming masses.

There is of course a great and serious danger inherent in this strategy, which nobody so far seems to have picked up on.
Not that it won’t work. It will. But what do you do if you want to play any of the ‘proper’ games mentioned above, yet you can’t get your gran and your annoying little sister off of Wii Sports?

SPOnG foresees many a family argument over who gets to control the Wii-mote this coming Christmas holiday period!

More Info --> http://us.wii.com/experience_gallery.jsp

Cap'n 1time
October 28th, 2006, 01:14
I cant help but think that these people were suprised not only by the fact that it actually worked (watch the black dude and the asian us lady) but that it was easy to pick up and play.

I heart Nintendo
October 28th, 2006, 11:09
I can't evenw atch the news vids for some reason. I just get some nice blue circles swirling and I just get audio!

Cap'n 1time
October 28th, 2006, 19:45
I can't evenw atch the news vids for some reason. I just get some nice blue circles swirling and I just get audio!

Might have an old version of quicktime. ??? who knows.