PDA

View Full Version : Sony's PS3 Browser

wraggster
October 27th, 2006, 20:46
As you can see in the pictures, the PS3 browser looks a lot different from what we've known to come to love on the PS2. Instead, it takes a page from the PSP design book, putting that next-gen power to work with a more elegant navigation system.

You can also see that the PlayStation store looks very different from the Xbox Live Marketplace; it has a style that's much more reminiscent of the iTunes Music Store. It also looks like it has a better hierarchal structure that should make browsing the PSOne titles and downloading games a breeze.

Screens Via Comments

mat_dizzy
October 27th, 2006, 20:55
wow i like the way they've designed the menu like the psp one, although im still not getting one untill i can get one from cash converters for 50 quid :p nah ;)

Makaveli777
October 27th, 2006, 20:57
You know what this reminds me of ps2 it was supposed to have a browser. The ps2 network adapter and harddrive was supposed to download ps1 games. I think it did in japan not here in the U.S. I would brag to my friends about it but it never happened. SONY YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL!!! lol Well Im sure I can brag this time.

JKKDARK
October 27th, 2006, 21:02
it looks awesome. too bad, I will not get a PS3

jerrt
October 27th, 2006, 21:23
looks, good, i can't wait to use it. it will have enough power to not video lag, like my curretn workhorse/server does. [:

Elven6
October 28th, 2006, 20:03
You know what this reminds me of ps2 it was supposed to have a browser. The ps2 network adapter and harddrive was supposed to download ps1 games. I think it did in japan not here in the U.S. I would brag to my friends about it but it never happened. SONY YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL!!! lol Well Im sure I can brag this time.

They made a fool out of you yet you still support them.