PDA

View Full Version : this will make you cry of laughter

Strangler
October 28th, 2006, 02:22
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=918340&topic=31331153

So I get my lovely brand-new PSP today. I also get 3 games with it. I OPEN/BREAK the UMD case of 2 games, thinking that you have to put the cd in the PSP. I also take out the little round things that fit in the middle of the cd. (Ok, you can throw rotten tomatoes at me now).
So heres my question - Can I fix these UMD cases so that the games are playable again? I live in India, and here PSP games are damn expensive, so don't tell me to buy new games.

skater9269
October 28th, 2006, 04:25
wow bro I have heard of others doing this thats pretty dumb though no offense so I would try rubber cement just make sure you dont leave it a mess where you glued the rubber cement to so that you dont mess up your umd "universal media disk" drive.

F9zDark
October 28th, 2006, 05:11
sell your psp for money to donate to brain research

LOL oh man that's hilarious!

*Ahem* Sorry...

Anyway, I'd try returning them, saying that they were broken when I got them. If that fails, then I guess use rubber cement as the poster above me suggested.

I have only destroyed UMDs without any intent on fixing them, so I am not the best person to ask.

gamer06
October 28th, 2006, 08:26
when i got mine i was with my cousin and was about to break my umd but my cousin told me not to