- PSP: 20,271
- GBA SP: 2,421
- Game Boy Micro: 1,660
- Xbox 360: 1,287
- Gamecube: 638
- DS Phat: 130
- GBA: 37
- Xbox: 6

Xbox 360 has dropped down again below the GBA Consoles and DS rules the roost still.

I heart Nintendo
October 28th, 2006, 11:14
360 being outsold by the GameBoy's YET again. That's terrible. Who knows! Maybe Blue dragon (http://i-am-random-j.blogspot.com/2006/10/cool-looking-game-blue-dragon.html) or Trusty bell (http://i-am-random-j.blogspot.com/2006/10/trusty-bell-eternal-sonata.html) may save things.

Veskgar
October 28th, 2006, 17:52
Good for the DS Lite.... I just wish the PSP was doing a little better.

cal360
October 28th, 2006, 18:18
there's so much potential for the PSP but still people go with the DS, but the DS Lite is unique in many ways so more people would go for it (well i bought one as well before the PSP was released in Europe)

uneekracer
October 28th, 2006, 19:19
atleast psp made 3rd it should of been firs ;)

the_eternal_dark
October 28th, 2006, 20:17
atleast psp made 3rd it should of been firs ;)

It's been sitting in 3rd for a while now. Things won't change unless Sony gets their crap together with games instead of doing mediocre ports. I'd say Resident Evil would offer more in sales.

MaxSMoke
October 28th, 2006, 20:26
You guys arn't following these numbers very closely. The DS Lite's sales have fallen in half, and the PSP's sales remain constent. Just like I said, the DS Lite is a fab, and it's well on it's way to burning out. The DS's games just arn't very capivating.

I'm usually ahead of the curve compared to most, and it's just what happened to me. I rushed out to buy a DS Lite because it looked so cool. Then I was huge into buying games for it. But after a few weeks I releized that not a single game held a candle to most anything I could play on the PSP. And now my DS Lite is collecting dust and I'm *STILL* playing Lego Starwars.

Now, if Sony would just stop this firmware non-sence, I might find a reason to start buying more games again! I wonder just how much of a negative impact these Firmware releases are having on PSP game sales. I can't be the only one leary of buying a new game, for fear that it will demand firmware I simply don't want to install. And once you open those damn games, you can't return them!

I guess I can always poison my 2nd PSP with the new Firmware. So much for the posssiblity of downgrading it and having two Homebrew playing systems. I *LOVE* my PSP, but I *HATE* Sony. :p

Basil Zero
October 28th, 2006, 20:42
better in third and not like both xboxes

Tomobobo
October 29th, 2006, 01:13
You guys arn't following these numbers very closely. The DS Lite's sales have fallen in half, and the PSP's sales remain constent. Just like I said, the DS Lite is a fab, and it's well on it's way to burning out. The DS's games just arn't very capivating.

I'm usually ahead of the curve compared to most, and it's just what happened to me. I rushed out to buy a DS Lite because it looked so cool. Then I was huge into buying games for it. But after a few weeks I releized that not a single game held a candle to most anything I could play on the PSP. And now my DS Lite is collecting dust and I'm *STILL* playing Lego Starwars.

Now, if Sony would just stop this firmware non-sence, I might find a reason to start buying more games again! I wonder just how much of a negative impact these Firmware releases are having on PSP game sales. I can't be the only one leary of buying a new game, for fear that it will demand firmware I simply don't want to install. And once you open those damn games, you can't return them!

I guess I can always poison my 2nd PSP with the new Firmware. So much for the posssiblity of downgrading it and having two Homebrew playing systems. I *LOVE* my PSP, but I *HATE* Sony. :p

Maybe they've been cut in half due to the holiday season? Perhaps it's because everyone allready has one, and so not as many people (if you wanna call 100,000+ in a week not so many) are buying them. The PSP is a fad man, it will die soon due to crappy controls, lame load times, and a lack of games and online play. If the games you've been playing aren't holding your attention, maybe you're not playing the right games.

JKKDARK
October 29th, 2006, 02:34
I wonder where's dreamcast..

the_eternal_dark
October 29th, 2006, 02:44

The new Pokemon games caused the huge jump in sales there for a little bit. This is an "average" week of numbers. No new surprises here.

Adrenalin
October 30th, 2006, 13:43
And now my DS Lite is collecting dust and I'm *STILL* playing Lego Starwars.

The fact that you ever played lego starwars at all takes away any credibility that your post might have had! :cool:

I wonder where's dreamcast..

...Hilarious :D