PDA

View Full Version : PS1P Final Fantasy 7 video (PSX Emu for PSP)

wraggster
October 28th, 2006, 16:33
Hi all, im sure like me you would love a release of PS1P, well while we wait our friend the Anonymous Coder has gave me a video for you all to check out, its a video of Final Fantasy 7 playing on PS1P, heres what the coder said in his email to me:

I've made a video of FF7 in-game using my crappy webcam. The video doesn't show any loadings or menus because as I've told you it takes around 1min to load and that would be boring... in any case, I don't feel like I need to prove anything more, if people don't trust your word then they won't trust my images any more :)

Note that, as you know, the emulation itself is a lot prettier than that... also there are some occasional hiccups, but that's the webcam's fault--the game runs completely smooth.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Mr.Denny
October 28th, 2006, 16:35
Downloading now

Thanks Wragg :)

EDIT---VERY impressive indeed!

If it runs this fast now lets just see when the Dynarec-thing-ama-jig is implemented. :-P

Kramer
October 28th, 2006, 16:36
I smell a long ass thread.

Jpdeathblade
October 28th, 2006, 16:38
You too =P

Now that ff7 is done...Resident Evil 2!!!

Xero_010
October 28th, 2006, 16:39
sweet :) :) i like it a little faster than the old one! "little"
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m72/Xero_010/fmppasafgkjDXF5.gif

Kamon
October 28th, 2006, 16:40
The speeds not to bad

splodger15
October 28th, 2006, 16:41
I cant wait for a release

SpacemanSpiff
October 28th, 2006, 16:41
Looks like its running at around 12-15 fps.

pkmaximum
October 28th, 2006, 16:42
I smell a long ass thread.

Come on, it involves PS1 on the PSP, of course its going to be a large thread =P

Well anyway, nice video I'm glad to see commercial games are starting to run along on this emulator. Wraggster I have a question though, is this running off a dyranec engine right now. Or is it still running off an interpreter core.

Cloud_35
October 28th, 2006, 16:43
Oh, CHRIST!!!!!

When's the relesae!!!?????

wraggster
October 28th, 2006, 16:43
not dynarec yet

pkmaximum
October 28th, 2006, 16:45
In a way that is a good thing, because we are definently going to see a "huge" jump in performance once the dyranec engine starts working out =D

Mr.Denny
October 28th, 2006, 16:47
In a way that is a good thing, because we are definently going to see a "huge" jump in performance once the dyranec engine starts working out =D

Exactly!

Now, i would have prefered seeing a video of FF9 but i ain`t complaining. :p

Batter to give the fanboys what they want i suppose. ;)

TCLCloud
October 28th, 2006, 16:47
Wow that was pretty good, but it wasnt a very demanding scen from FF7, couldnt we see what the CG movies or battle scenes look like?

pkmaximum
October 28th, 2006, 16:49
Video is a video..... I think a better demonstration is to show, how 2D games run. Because those are the games that are most likeley going to end up running full speed first. At least that is how it happened for PSX4ALL. After all I'm a huge Castle Vania Symphony of the Night fan boy.

uneekracer
October 28th, 2006, 16:55
will download good work

LilSwish722
October 28th, 2006, 16:55
AWESOME...very very very impressive. Even though I have a 2.8, as soon as a downgrader is released I am getting this the day it comes out. FFVII on PSP, SWEET lol. now we just need RE2 and RE3

IndianCheese
October 28th, 2006, 17:03
I am tired of all of these videos. Just release it!!

nyrtrublue
October 28th, 2006, 17:12
calm down cheese boy just wait for the release to be fantastic

ninja9393
October 28th, 2006, 17:15
i wanna see
tekken 2
mgs
and RE2

cal360
October 28th, 2006, 17:19
the speed seems pretty good and it's still not finished hopefully we'll have full speed or close to when it's released

porchemasi
October 28th, 2006, 17:24
AWSOME MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED

Great workkkkk we need vid of in battle plz

jondoe696911
October 28th, 2006, 17:39
this is what ive been waiting on, seems as the video is a bit laggy, might be from the cam though. just to let you know if you need a beta tester, let me know. id be happy to help out.

Veskgar
October 28th, 2006, 17:48
Well, this was a game that a lot of people wanted to see in action for "proof" so I think A.C. deserves some gratitude for taking the time to make the video.

Thank you A.C. - - I"m sure you read these threads so just wanted to let you know that your work is appreciated. Release this when YOU feel it is ready. Take your time if you need to.

If its running that good without a dynarec, I'm sure good things are to come.

YourStillWithMe
October 28th, 2006, 17:53
I'm about to downoad this is good news to come back to after you just had ALL of your wisdom teeth pulled out! Note-That is NOT FUN!

MasterChafed
October 28th, 2006, 18:13
man im excited now!

AtariFreek
October 28th, 2006, 18:18
Thanx Wrag! Downloading Now...

mavsman4457
October 28th, 2006, 18:24
I downloaded it and it said corrupt files or something. Could someone post it in youtube please? Thanks.

vladiftodi
October 28th, 2006, 18:28
hm. look rety good, when will it be avaible the emulator

BL4Z3D247
October 28th, 2006, 18:28
hey wragg, did A.C. mention sound with the first release?

btw awesome video :)

Shrygue
October 28th, 2006, 18:30
I downloaded it and it said corrupt files or something. Could someone post it in youtube please? Thanks.

I got about same thing when I downloaded it. Windows Media Player didn't play it because it said missing codec. However, I used a program called 3GP Converter and I changed it to an MP4 video and played back okay on the Quicktime player.

christophe
October 28th, 2006, 18:48
i think there should be a release of the emu soon. before bigger and better games come along....most new games require higher firmware. and most people will update for gta and new pro evo 6. so i think it should be released before friday :D before these titles are in stores or only psp devotees will have use of this emu and not the majority of owners.

Vega
October 28th, 2006, 18:52
nice upload wraggy...gonna check this out now. nice one bruvva!

Cap'n 1time
October 28th, 2006, 19:04
Just a guess, but for thoes of you having problems viewing the video it is probably encoded with divx. Download the divx player and codec here (http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/download/index.php?dlpage=2) and hopefully it will work. And it may seem like overkill to be doing this just to see an FF7 video, but you really should have that codec for the future anyway :)

mr_nick666
October 28th, 2006, 19:06
Wow that was pretty good, but it wasnt a very demanding scen from FF7, couldnt we see what the CG movies or battle scenes look like?

It looked nice even if it was a little slow but I agree - we need to see game footage too :rolleyes: Great to have a video though :D

Emeriastone
October 28th, 2006, 19:06
oh, so EXCITING. I've decided this is much worth the wait.

popcornx
October 28th, 2006, 19:14
I smell FF7 fanboys...... boy does it stink.

jimjamjahaa
October 28th, 2006, 19:24
looks pretty fake to me

Ahmed_p800
October 28th, 2006, 19:34
Looks really good.........cant wait for the release

I wish it will work with DarkAlex 271 SE-B2......And I think it will

By the way who do you think this coder is??

I think he is PSmonkey.......:D .......maybe I dont know.....

What do you think???

wolfpack
October 28th, 2006, 19:36
jimjamjahaa, prepare to be flamed

kersplatty
October 28th, 2006, 19:36
psmonkey left the scene already unless he lied :eek: well hopefully we can expect a release before christmas, any news on his dyna rec progess?

BL4Z3D247
October 28th, 2006, 19:37
looks pretty fake to me
^someone slap this kid before i do :rolleyes:
jimjamjahaa this is as real as ur inflatable girlfriend under ur bed :eek:

smith1
October 28th, 2006, 19:37
Can't see the memory stick light, can't see the button pressing, can't see aliased pixels (blurrier than it should be), hm.

Volsfan91
October 28th, 2006, 19:39
Mirrored:

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=18755

BL4Z3D247
October 28th, 2006, 19:43
Can't see the memory stick light, can't see the button pressing, can't see aliased pixels (blurrier than it should be), hm.
dude do u wanna get flammed too????

smith1
October 28th, 2006, 19:46
dude do u wanna get flammed too????
For what? Having an opinion that is contrary to your own? Let me believe what I want to believe. I don't put you down, don't put me down.

Datahax
October 28th, 2006, 19:52
For what? Having an opinion that is contrary to your own? Let me believe what I want to believe. I don't put you down, don't put me down.

Technically he wasn't putting you down, he was just asking a question :P

Personally I think it's real, Dcemu has never steered me wrong before.

I seriously can't wait for this with dynarec. Too bad it won't be here in time for my birthday...

MicroNut
October 28th, 2006, 20:00
Its real kiddies...
...don’t get your panties in a bunch when you learn it can’t play your PS1 games like a PS1 can.

There is always a difference between the idea and reality.

smith1
October 28th, 2006, 20:00
I hope you all realize that a dynamic recompile doesn't automatically increase performance to acceptable levels. If you'll remember with strmnrmn's n64 emulator, he said he was happy that the first incarnate of his dynamic recompile engine didn't decrease frames per second. It took subsequent builds for it to show any performance increase over interpreter mode.

Its real kiddies... Thanks for that awe-inspiring truth. Now I will never doubt it again. [/sarcasm]

gotmilk0112
October 28th, 2006, 20:10
who?! what?!? where?! well i dont know so im gonna go play AOE2. c ya *closes IE7*

kinda slow but F*CKING AWESOME!!

*for real, closes IE7*

Cap'n 1time
October 28th, 2006, 20:13
I hope you all realize that a dynamic recompile doesn't automatically increase performance to acceptable levels. If you'll remember with strmnrmn's n64 emulator, he said he was happy that the first incarnate of his dynamic recompile engine didn't decrease frames per second. It took subsequent builds for it to show any performance increase over interpreter mode.Thanks for that awe-inspiring truth. Now I will never doubt it again. [/sarcasm]

You forgot to begin your sarcasm tag :)
As dcemu are not real big fans of fakes and its the owner of this site that made this video I have no reason to believe this is real, That is also concidering the fact that I know who the coder is (found out on my own with one of our many staffing abilities [yes he is a hobo, a dirty unshaved hobo that rides on train cars]). Anyway friends, believe what you want, but it wont matter untill you actually get to download it for yourself, till then all this speculating is sort of a waste of time.

As for your blury image thoughts, keep in mind it was done on a crappy webcam. :)

Basil Zero
October 28th, 2006, 20:41
cant wait

NeoXCS
October 28th, 2006, 21:01
It looks so promising! :) Can't wait to see this thing in action! Keep up the good work AC! :D

emuking
October 28th, 2006, 21:18
wow this is great i hope mgs works too, i cant wait for the release :)

Scet
October 28th, 2006, 21:40
well.. wuts the deal with sound.. is that just coming LAST? and can som1 exactly state wut dynaric is and stuf :) thanks. great work AC

Lumir
October 28th, 2006, 21:54
The proof that its real is that when tifa calls cloud over you actually have to move cloud manually, thats why we see him having trouble getting to her... made me kinda laugh and remeber the contols... any FF7 fan would know something this simple...

Cloudhunter
October 28th, 2006, 22:15
The proof that its real is that when tifa calls cloud over you actually have to move cloud manually, thats why we see him having trouble getting to her... made me kinda laugh and remeber the contols... any FF7 fan would know something this simple...

This could still easily be a video... But I have complete faith in wraggster and this site. Keep up the good work AC, whoever/wherever you are :)

Cloudy

mavsman4457
October 28th, 2006, 22:18
Just a guess, but for thoes of you having problems viewing the video it is probably encoded with divx. Download the divx player and codec here (http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/download/index.php?dlpage=2) and hopefully it will work. And it may seem like overkill to be doing this just to see an FF7 video, but you really should have that codec for the future anyway :)

The error did not come with one of the codecs, I'm pretty sure I have all the required codecs. It came when I was opening the winrar folder. I guess I should just try downloading it again.

Festizzio
October 28th, 2006, 22:26
Wowow ff7 on the ps1 emu, multiplayer on the neo geo emu...this just seems WAY too good to be true.. :D :D

shrimpidy
October 28th, 2006, 22:37
looking good.

jimjamjahaa
October 28th, 2006, 23:09
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9792/psptheorywm1.png

thats why i think the video is fake. there should be writing and buttons and stuff

it could be a wierd trick of photography, but the video looks fake to me

the actual emulator, well thats another game all together. not that i really keep up with this stuff much, but its entirely plausable.

valar
October 28th, 2006, 23:32
this ff7 proof sucks.look at the wifi video for neo geo.you can see clearly that's not a fake.what about this one?is it fake or not?you cannot really tell...
btw.you can see psp logo in the bottom but it's quite dark.

Understandable
October 28th, 2006, 23:36
Hmm....I Hope Chrono Cross works, ive beat ff7 sooo many times... but im not tired of it though:)

jimjamjahaa
October 28th, 2006, 23:40
this ff7 proof sucks.look at the wifi video for neo geo.you can see clearly that's not a fake.what about this one?is it fake or not?you cannot really tell...
btw.you can see psp logo in the bottom but it's quite dark.

oh so u can

valar
October 28th, 2006, 23:46
yeah man.it's visible.psp logo.very blurred though.look at that movie in gametrailers.com.

on your top photo you can see blurred P.

ryan2006
October 29th, 2006, 00:20
listem peeps its obviously real because wraggsters has had a beta of ps1p from ac so why would he starts sending fake vids??? when hes already sent a working beta and if u dont trust wraggster then :eek:

gazeux_snake
October 29th, 2006, 00:30
oh so u can

Yes he can. And me too.

http://img415.imageshack.us/img415/7917/ff71dl5.jpghttp://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1623/ff72du9.jpg

I've made this quickly this paint to show you where to look at.

Wraggster has tested the emu and i have never seen any fake news here.

I hope there will be a release soon. Good work:)

modcase
October 29th, 2006, 00:44
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9792/psptheorywm1.png

thats why i think the video is fake. there should be writing and buttons and stuff

it could be a wierd trick of photography, but the video looks fake to me

the actual emulator, well thats another game all together. not that i really keep up with this stuff much, but its entirely plausable.

Interesting. Downloading now...

Edit: Hmm, cutscenes are pretty uninteresting. If it is that slow during a cut scene you can bet it is terribly sluggish during game play.

kill-the-bunny
October 29th, 2006, 00:47
ppl just hold on tell it comes out and stop da fighting................... ...................... ........ ........... ,. ...... .... ..... ..... .! ..... .... ......... .......... ............ ......... ........ . N¤t keep g¤in§ @t .....it

valar
October 29th, 2006, 01:13
hey,i'd like it to be truth and it could be better by posting nice clear video so there are no doubts at all.i want to enjoy gameplay in einhander or omega boost,on the go...

TheEmulatorGuy
October 29th, 2006, 01:32
Something seems very fishy with this. The text goes the exact same speed as the model animation - how is that even possible? The text is just a couple of pre-rendered pixels, while the models are thousands of pixels rendered in realtime. That doesn't make any sense.

Right now it looks like he taped the game being emulated on PC, put it in slow-motion, then taped it while on the PSP.

jimjamjahaa
October 29th, 2006, 01:52
Something seems very fishy with this. The text goes the exact same speed as the model animation - how is that even possible? The text is just a couple of pre-rendered pixels, while the models are thousands of pixels rendered in realtime. That doesn't make any sense.

Right now it looks like he taped the game being emulated on PC, put it in slow-motion, then taped it while on the PSP.
how is it possible? unless they made a seperate process thread for text rendering then that is exactly what you'd get

Gene
October 29th, 2006, 02:23
cut scenes where actually the laggy-est part of the game in my opinion, and gameplay was always a frame or two better

JadaBloom
October 29th, 2006, 02:31
The laggiest part is and has always been when emulating most ff games is battles. Now when the do the framebuffer swirl into a battle is the vid i'd like to see.

M!ckeY
October 29th, 2006, 02:33
Heh heh...this is eye candy for the FF7 fanboys ;)

quzar
October 29th, 2006, 02:52
I hope you all realize that a dynamic recompile doesn't automatically increase performance to acceptable levels. If you'll remember with strmnrmn's n64 emulator, he said he was happy that the first incarnate of his dynamic recompile engine didn't decrease frames per second. It took subsequent builds for it to show any performance increase over interpreter mode.Thanks for that awe-inspiring truth. Now I will never doubt it again. [/sarcasm]

You make a good point. In the Dreamcast version of psx4all, the dynarec actually is a bit slower than the interpreter. Dynamic recompilation is just like any type of code, it can be done fast or slow =p.

hockey2112
October 29th, 2006, 04:20
... I have no reason to believe this is real...

You meant that you have no reason to believe that it is not real, right?
:)

modcase
October 29th, 2006, 05:03
You meant that you have no reason to believe that it is not real, right?
:)

No I think he meant what he said and I think you are missing the point. Most of the readers are tired of seeing PSX bs on the main page every day and waiting w/o a release.

Yeah yeah pics and videos whatever thats nice and all, but it really allows me to visualize someone flashing candy around and not sharing. The reasons are irrelevant, I can only assume its just to gain popularity. So be it, they are free to post whatever they want. I'm sure however that some people ARE tired of seeing the random screen shots from games they have already played (and beat).

quzar
October 29th, 2006, 05:10
No I think he meant what he said and I think you are missing the point. Most of the readers are tired of seeing PSX bs on the main page every day and waiting w/o a release.

Yeah yeah pics and videos whatever thats nice and all, but it really allows me to visualize someone flashing candy around and not sharing. The reasons are irrelevant, I can only assume its just to gain popularity. So be it, they are free to post whatever they want. I'm sure however that some people ARE tired of seeing the random screen shots from games they have already played (and beat).

Um... if you read the rest of the post, it's obviously a typo.

JD/
October 29th, 2006, 05:19
Thanks for the update wraggs I cant wait to play some kick @ss psx rpgs on my psp :D

ab88
October 29th, 2006, 07:34
hey,i'd like it to be truth and it could be better by posting nice clear video so there are no doubts at all.i want to enjoy gameplay in einhander or omega boost,on the go...

There needs to be no truth just believe it or shut up.

looks pretty fake to me

Then do your own Emulator and don't use this one, don't even comment on this thread, only time will tell.

valar
October 29th, 2006, 10:25
[QUOTE=ab88;262933]There needs to be no truth just believe it or shut up.

you naive kid.do you believe in everything ,everyone says? what i meant was it would be nice to post a proper video so there are no doubts this emulator is not a fake.anyway,i don't really care if it's true or not.i'll make my mind when i run it on psp.

BlackJack23
October 29th, 2006, 10:39
Is Anonymous Coder the programmer's real alias or is he indeed an anonymous coder?

quzar
October 29th, 2006, 10:55
Is Anonymous Coder the programmer's real alias or is he indeed an anonymous coder?

He is an anonymous coder. Some people ( i think out of ignorance of the meaning of the term ) seem to think it's his name...

mesosade
October 29th, 2006, 11:18
btw if any noobs ask for a release date DON't unless you want this thred closed!
oh btw this coder...why does he still wish to remain anon i wonder?
well actualy if he gave out his e-mail it would be forum suicide lol oh and ONE MORE THING
great vid! i was asking this question like a million times! thx wraggy! so...where are the command & conquer vids? lol

jimjamjahaa
October 29th, 2006, 15:50
There needs to be no truth just believe it or shut up.

Then do your own Emulator and don't use this one, don't even comment on this thread, only time will tell.
i have certainly been put in *my* place

*runs away with tail between legs*

</sarcasm>

seriously **** off and die. people are allowed opinions, and i wasnt being rude or aggressive in any way

Cloudhunter
October 29th, 2006, 16:08
Then do your own Emulator and don't use this one, don't even comment on this thread, only time will tell.i have certainly been put in *my* place

*runs away with tail between legs*

</sarcasm>

seriously **** off and die. people are allowed opinions, and i wasnt being rude or aggressive in any way
But now you are.

Although he didn't exactly put it in the nicest of ways, one point is true. Only time will tell, and if you don't believe it then fine. But in my opinion, many peoples faces will be red once it is released :)

Cloudy

Tooplex
October 29th, 2006, 16:09
listem peeps its obviously real because wraggsters has had a beta of ps1p from ac so why would he starts sending fake vids??? when hes already sent a working beta and if u dont trust wraggster then :eek:

i have the beta as well which obviosly makes it real ok!:p

Zaitmi
October 29th, 2006, 16:15
Everyone is entitled to their opinions. These forums are not to criticize each other, rather, it is to inform others of our viewpoints of what we see. I must say that I am impressed with the video. Is it possible for you to show us a video of a game that is running full speed? It's still kind of hard to believe that anything runs at full speed at all at this point, and that is why I make this request. Many thanks for all these updates Wraggster and the anonymous coder, whoever you are.

Vega
October 29th, 2006, 16:25
Hahaha... I laugh so hard at people sayng this is fake. It must come with EVERY ps1 emulation video that gets released.

All we can do is point and laugh

----- > HA HA HA

And Tooplex . . . dont talk s***

TheEmulatorGuy
October 29th, 2006, 18:16
We have every right to think it's fake, and more common sense than the people who think it's real. The coder is unheard of, he wants to remain anonymous (I bet it's just wraggster), he continually posts images and videos instead of releases (the classic act of a fake) and the video shows no proof of actually being played on the PSP. So, why would you believe it's real? Because you want it to be real. Reminds me of religion.

gazeux_snake
October 29th, 2006, 19:21
No. It's because all images and videos(except this one) has been made by Wraggster who has a working version. I've never seen any fake news on this site which have been tested by the webmaster. It is what i call confidence.

smith1
October 29th, 2006, 19:48
I can see this having some lame reason to be pulled near it's 'planned' release. Like being told by Sony to be discontinued.

S34MU5
October 29th, 2006, 20:09
GIVE it toooooo us!

Cant wait for this it looks so good!

Cap'n 1time
October 29th, 2006, 20:19
Um... if you read the rest of the post, it's obviously a typo.

aye,and while i am 99.9% sure this is real I do agree that it is sort of tiring to see these pics and videos on the front page (though i dont believe it is wraggsters fault). If you butt monkeys would go back and review the old news posts you will see a very frequently asked BEAT'N TO ITS BLOODY ****ING DEATH request of seeing how FF7 would run, wraggster only obliged.

Gold Line
October 29th, 2006, 20:32
How much meg would the rom take?

http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/banners/cloud.jpg (http://ff-fan.com)

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/2470/userbar224844dh6.gif (http://ubanimator.com)http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/7006/userbar224838su3.gif

A eloder for 2.80 would be great :)

Cloudhunter
October 29th, 2006, 21:40

As much as it takes, but roughly about 700MB. Unless its Compressable.

JKKDARK
October 29th, 2006, 22:03

it's an image, not a rom.

quzar
October 29th, 2006, 23:06
aye,and while i am 99.9% sure this is real I do agree that it is sort of tiring to see these pics and videos on the front page (though i dont believe it is wraggsters fault). If you butt monkeys would go back and review the old news posts you will see a very frequently asked BEAT'N TO ITS BLOODY ****ING DEATH request of seeing how FF7 would run, wraggster only obliged.

Actually, if you read the thing, it says that the video was sent to wraggs by the anonymous coder.

Cap'n 1time
October 30th, 2006, 00:25
Actually, if you read the thing, it says that the video was sent to wraggs by the anonymous coder.

still dosnt change my point.

pspforme!!
October 30th, 2006, 00:44
btw it looks like the daedallus n64 emulator project is shut down

hockey2112
October 30th, 2006, 01:21

Says who?

1time, I like your sig userbar. It's the same reason that I made mine below... I can't stand those things.

pspforme!!
October 30th, 2006, 03:27
well i guess it's just speculation, but strmnnrmn has been pretty quiet for a while now

TheEmulatorGuy
October 30th, 2006, 04:01
No. It's because all images and videos(except this one) has been made by Wraggster who has a working version. I've never seen any fake news on this site which have been tested by the webmaster. It is what i call confidence.

No offence to wraggster, but he's not the wisest person. It's perfectly normal for him to do something stupid like this, and I wouldn't put it past him. There's been a lot of fake news on this site, sure, not confirmed by wraggster, but if he had any common sense he would've known that news was fake.

Put simply, we have every reason to believe it's fake and no reason to believe it's real.

In the case it's real, I wouldn't be suprised if PSmonkey was behind it - the story actually makes sense in that instance. He has to remain anonymous (the PSP company), and it sort of explains why he's giving the stuff to wraggster.

Gold Line
October 30th, 2006, 10:38

daedallus R8 had zelda running nice and mario 64 full speed
i will love to see a daedallus R9 why shut down we all need n64 on psp:mad:

http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/banners/cloud.jpg (http://ff-fan.com)

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/2470/userbar224844dh6.gif (http://ubanimator.com)http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/7006/userbar224838su3.gif

A eloader for 2.80 would be great :)

Gold Line
October 30th, 2006, 14:46
Who thinks this video is fake because it does look to good to be true?

http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/banners/cloud.jpg (http://ff-fan.com)http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/banners/seifer.jpg (http://ff-fan.com)http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/banners/vivi.jpg (http://ff-fan.com)
Which FF Character Are You? (http://ff-fan.com/chartest)

A eloader for psp ver 2.80 would be great :)

Baboon
October 30th, 2006, 15:41
daedallus R8 had zelda running nice and mario 64 full speed
i will love to see a daedallus R9 why shut down we all need n64 on psp:mad:

I really wouldnt say that Maro64 runs at full speed yet, its still fairly slow on the bigger levels of the game. I really hope this hasnt been abandoned (it has been many moons since any news posts or updates though), I would rather have this running nicely compared to the PS1 emu (plus the games are a fraction of the size of playstation games).

Back on topic the video looks ok, lets just hope we all eventualy get to test it for real on our own psp's... I really aint going to update just to get an official PS1 emu and then lose all of my emu's and homebrew, I just hope all these teasers are really worth the hype/wait.

Kaze Darkwind
October 30th, 2006, 17:13
"Its a Hoax!!! There is no PS1 Emulator for the PSP thats why there taking so long to come out with it. ITS A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRICY MAN!!!" lol j/k cant wait for the release awesome vid , thanks wraggster

LloydKansas
October 30th, 2006, 17:15
Mmm, very nice looking indeed... The speed looks like it's at about 1/3 to 1/2 already without the dynarec, and the graphics are already done, so we don't have much farther to go! At least for FF7, hehe... Keep up the great work you guys.

jonezybaby
October 30th, 2006, 19:54
it wont lemme download it :(:(

potatoman
October 30th, 2006, 20:14
sigh...(wishes for 2.8 eloader/downgrader) I desperately need to downgrade my 2.8, my 1.5 bricked while updating to 2.71 SE-B! Stupid power cuts!!! someone tell me this wont come out for a while PLEASE!!! Otherwise i'll have to sell my 2.8 and PRAY i buy a non 2.81 or TA-082! :(

Gold Line
October 30th, 2006, 20:59
sigh...(wishes for 2.8 eloader/downgrader) I desperately need to downgrade my 2.8, my 1.5 bricked while updating to 2.71 SE-B! Stupid power cuts!!! someone tell me this wont come out for a while PLEASE!!! Otherwise i'll have to sell my 2.8 and PRAY i buy a non 2.81 or TA-082! :(

me to i need a eloader for 2.80 but just face it there will not be 1 when gta vcs and wwe smackdown vs raw 2007 comes out i will be upgrading has sony beaten homebrew looks like it:(

scarface3333
December 13th, 2006, 13:58
me to i need a eloader for 2.80 but just face it there will not be 1 when gta vcs and wwe smackdown vs raw 2007 comes out i will be upgrading has sony beaten homebrew looks like it:(

http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/banners/cloud.jpg (http://ff-fan.com)http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/banners/seifer.jpg (http://ff-fan.com)http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/banners/vivi.jpg (http://ff-fan.com)
Which FF Character Are You? (http://ff-fan.com/chartest)

Hi, does any1 know where i can emulate 1.5 V. FW on My 2.8 FW PSP?

Also i have just installed Devhook -- Hybrid 2.7-2.8 on my 1.5 PSP, it loads GTA VCS Nicely i shall try Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 Very soon!!!

chrisnoob
January 11th, 2007, 16:30
haha sony will never beat homebrew goldline

dragonfire178
June 14th, 2008, 11:22
i tried breath of fire 3 on this it works perfectly but when i reached the road the game froze after the cut scence and i found the video on youtube here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5uoF6V2Mfc