PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Drunkeness

Zion
October 29th, 2006, 03:59
Im now totaly pissed/drunk/wasted. ;)

im now just finishing the third bottle of wine i have had tonightt.

In the spacea of 2 hoursz, lol

Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Zion
October 29th, 2006, 03:59
Calling on all fellow drunks :p

V3N0M
October 29th, 2006, 04:13
I know how you feel lol. But how old are you? I had the impression that you were younger than drinking age. But whats wroung? Is it because you can no longer work on your projects? I hate sad drunks. I'm personaly a funny drunk. lol

The Hombrew Hunter
October 29th, 2006, 04:13
Zion, it's time for your nappy poo.

NO DOUBLE POST! I CONTROL YOUR WARNINGS!

D-damn! No I don't.

CURSE YOU VBULLETIN 3.62! CURSE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!

Zion
October 29th, 2006, 04:14
lol im 21, woooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooo ooooo lets partae :D

The Hombrew Hunter
October 29th, 2006, 04:16
Z-z-zion...It's best you log off before the booze 'n' sheit goes to your head and you start being profane.

Go drink and drive...

WAIT A SECOND!

V3N0M
October 29th, 2006, 04:19
So why are you pissed zion?

The Hombrew Hunter
October 29th, 2006, 04:20
DON'T PROVOKE HIM!

It will cause unwanted sexual activities towards guys acting like women on the internet.

Which is bad.

Zion
October 29th, 2006, 04:20
just cus your not old enought to drink :D

muhaahaa

Zion - aka the legendary dcemu drunk :p :p

At d mo im showing off my gunss amd roses tatoo and listening to sweet child of mine :D

Now opening up the fourth bottle of wine :D

Drink Drink Drink! :D wooooooooohooooooooooo

V3N0M
October 29th, 2006, 04:21
just cus your not old enought to drink :D

muhaahaa

Zion - aka the legendary dcemu drunk :p :p

At d mo im showing off my gunss amd roses tatoo and listening to sweet child of mine :D

Now opening up the fourth bottle of wine :D

I never said i was old enough. LMAO

The Hombrew Hunter
October 29th, 2006, 04:22
When you die of alchohol poisoning, I'm going to look back at this, laugh, and dance on your grave. To techno.

...no I haven't been drinking...>.><.<

Zion
Now listenening to nirvana, come as you are....

Even more pissed now :D

Im showing darksaviour how to drink :D

V3N0M
DON'T PROVOKE HIM!

It will cause unwanted sexual activities towards guys acting like women on the internet.

Which is bad.

OMG! LMAO!!!

The Hombrew Hunter
October 29th, 2006, 04:23
He's making love to a guy right now.

Dance on grave to technoooo...

or CHRONO TRIGGER MUSIC *GASP*

Cloudhunter
October 29th, 2006, 04:24
Woooooooah sweet child of mine :P

I hear that! Wish I was drunk/pissed :(

Cloudy

V3N0M
He's making love to a guy right now.

Dance on grave to technoooo...

or CHRONO TRIGGER MUSIC *GASP*

Dude lol. Whats up with you and these fantisies of zion doing anothing guy. LMAO!!!

Zion
Zion beats the shit out of homebrww hunter for acuaing him of being gay...

Im actually strpping in front of two hot sweedish women :D

S*x is on the horizon lol

V3N0M
October 29th, 2006, 04:27
Well maybe if zion gets drunk enough he'll say some stuff that he's not supposed to say about psmonkeys projects THAT he is supposedly not working on himself lol. On second thought ZION DON'T SAY ANYTHING YOU WISH YOU'LL REGRET LATER! lol

Zion
October 29th, 2006, 04:28
lol, why would i be thinking about games when i have two hot sweedish women beside me ?

rofl

V3N0M
October 29th, 2006, 04:29
Zion beats the shit out of homebrww hunter for acuaing him of being gay...

Im actually strpping in front of two hot sweedish women :D

S*x is on the horizon lol

THOSE ARN'T SWEEDISH WOMEN!!!

Zion
October 29th, 2006, 04:30
they are!

One is called Helga,
the other is called svetlana :D

There starting to come on to me :D

YAYAYAYAY :D

M!ckeY
October 29th, 2006, 04:32
O_o ...

V3N0M
October 29th, 2006, 04:32
So basicaly zion, Helga=Right hand and Svetlana=Left hand.

Zion
October 29th, 2006, 04:34
loo, no,

more like

helga working the you know what ,

and svetlana working the tongue :D

V3N0M
October 29th, 2006, 04:38
Is zion delusional ? Or did he pay those guys helgo and svetlano? LMAO!!!

Zion
October 29th, 2006, 04:40
lol, there real and not payed for :D

I was out in my hometown in ireland called ballaghaderreen, and i met them. :D :D

and all i can say is wow

and its -5 outside but its 100degrees in here :D

ninja9393
October 29th, 2006, 04:41
lol, there real and not payed for :D

I was out in my hometown in ireland called ballaghaderreen, and i met them. :D :D

and all i can say is wow

and its -5 outside but its 100degrees in here :D

whoa... lol

Zion
October 29th, 2006, 04:44
lucky me :D

I have my limited edition Honda Civic to drive tommorrow too + having monday off is sweet :D

ninja9393
October 29th, 2006, 04:45
hey zion what time is it there?

V3N0M
October 29th, 2006, 04:45
How could you possibly be here at dcemu if you have two hot women next to you? Personally my attention with 2 women would be more than talking on dcemu. Or are you bluffing? lol

Zion
October 29th, 2006, 04:47
its 4.46am and the women are getting frisky now :p so im off to show them the meaning of life if you know what i mean.....lol

chat to you unrunken guys tomorrow :D

V3N0M
October 29th, 2006, 04:47
Ya because its Saturday here lol.

Zion
October 29th, 2006, 04:48
its sunday here now, but anyway chat to you in a few hours :D

V3N0M
October 29th, 2006, 04:48
its 4.46am and the women are getting frisky now :p so im off to show them the meaning of life if you know what i mean.....lol

chat to you unrunken guys tomorrow :D

UNRUNKEN!?!?!? LMAO He really is wasted lol.

Zion
October 29th, 2006, 04:49
zion wonde4rs if his manhood will even fucnken he is so [issed///// lol.

ninja9393
October 29th, 2006, 04:51
zion wonde4rs if his manhood will even fucnken he is so [issed///// lol.
you are sooooooooo drunk/wasted/pissed

V3N0M
October 29th, 2006, 04:54
Notice how his words are beginning to slur together. LOL I guess being drunk not only slurs your words but screws up your typing lol.

Zion
October 29th, 2006, 04:54
i knoq lol, i dont even know how i am still avle to tyoe

i can batley about 10% see the screen at this stage lol

ninja9393
October 29th, 2006, 04:55
i knoq lol, i dont even know how i am still avle to tyoe

i can batley about 10% see the screen at this stage lol

LMAO!!!!

dammit why do i have to be only 16 years old!

V3N0M
October 29th, 2006, 04:56
Wo dude don't you think your going a little over board? Your gonna have one hell of a hang over tomorrow LMAO!!!

Zion
October 29th, 2006, 04:57
lol dont worry, once your 18 youl have pletnrly of shit like this happen to you :D

Man
October 29th, 2006, 05:02
Hey i had my library card taken away for reading while intoxicated, watch out,

The Hombrew Hunter
October 29th, 2006, 05:22
In Germany, the legal drinking age is 12.

Yay, I'm a year(almost 2) over that, so I can legally drink in Germany!

Vendeta
October 29th, 2006, 05:25
Damm man im goin ta germany!

Kaiser
October 29th, 2006, 07:15
Yeah this has been my second Halloween. had a quite to many drinks this time as well. Spider Man suit strikes again.

Renamed the thread btw. Thought it more fitting.

BelmontSlayer
October 29th, 2006, 07:37
But, Halloween is on the 31st...Or do those over in the UK celebrate it early? Well I'm only 19 but that won't stop me from getting drunk on Halloween...Or before...Luckily I have the day after Halloween off too. Going to work with a hangover sucks...Especially when you have to interact with people in your job. :D

splodger15
October 29th, 2006, 08:40
In Germany, the legal drinking age is 12.

I might go live there

quzar
October 29th, 2006, 09:28
Drunk off wine... and posting about it on an internet forum. awesome?

Kramer
October 29th, 2006, 09:42
Drunk off wine... and posting about it on an internet forum. awesome?

lol that's what i thought isnt drinking and sitting on a forum posting pretty lame.

ninja9393
October 29th, 2006, 11:58
im going to be BATMAN for holloween

dadadadadadadadada BAT-MAN!!!!

jk

bullhead
October 29th, 2006, 13:22
Zion, im disappointed with you. Come on man...

Zion
October 29th, 2006, 13:45
Lol just woke up about 1 hour ago :D

Feeling fine now :D

PSPKOR
October 29th, 2006, 13:55
Zion, check your PM box.

bullhead
October 29th, 2006, 14:26
Lol just woke up about 1 hour ago :D

Feeling fine now :D

zion man, you might just be completely insane! Off your rocker.... well and truly...

V3N0M
October 29th, 2006, 14:55
Hey Bullhead I’m guessing by the way you said you were disappointed in zion. You must be like 13 or 14 at best? lol jk Its funny because you hold high morals which are commonly found in younger children or teenagers, but don’t worry by the time your about anywhere from 16 to 21 all those morals will be completely gone lol jk. Plus Zion is 21 and he is allowed to go drink or do what ever the hell he wants to do. Now I don't know about getting wasted and making a thread over it so everyone thinks your nuts LMAO!!!

bullhead
October 29th, 2006, 15:14
18 actuallay. I do enjoy the odd piss up, I just found it odd to be drunk online, but to each his own. Ive posted here a few times after coming home from a night out wasted.

Alcohol is a wonderful thing though, isn't it? Makes you feel somewhat alive. I love that point where you go past drunk and it's like watching yourself being a fool. But you can't help it, right? Can't you?

Kramer
October 29th, 2006, 15:21
I love that point where you go past drunk and it's like watching yourself being a fool. But you can't help it, right? Can't you?

That's the part you regret in the morning because you know you've acted like an idiot but there's nothing you can do about it:p

V3N0M
October 29th, 2006, 16:23
18 actuallay. I do enjoy the odd piss up, I just found it odd to be drunk online, but to each his own. Ive posted here a few times after coming home from a night out wasted.

Alcohol is a wonderful thing though, isn't it? Makes you feel somewhat alive. I love that point where you go past drunk and it's like watching yourself being a fool. But you can't help it, right? Can't you?

WOW! I can't belive you just said that. Talk about a 180 lol. But ya i know what you mean. Its like you can't be serious. No matter how hard you try.

Cloudhunter
October 29th, 2006, 16:25

Well I can help it... It's like, when I drink, I can think as if I'm drunk, and as if I'm not drunk. Obviously you can tell I'm drunk because I'm cheerful :p but I can also have normal conversations, and people on-line can't even tell I'm drunk.

And another thing, I don't get hangovers :D

Cloudy

Kramer
October 29th, 2006, 16:32
Well I can help it... It's like, when I drink, I can think as if I'm drunk, and as if I'm not drunk. Obviously you can tell I'm drunk because I'm cheerful :p but I can also have normal conversations, and people on-line can't even tell I'm drunk.

Cloudy

Hmm sounds like your not drinking enough. I think anyone can get a hangover with the right amount of alcohol, but hey im only 16 so I dont really know what im talking about

Cloudhunter
October 29th, 2006, 17:02
Hmm sounds like your not drinking enough. I think anyone can get a hangover with the right amount of alcohol, but hey im only 16 so I dont really know what im talking about

Well, the first time I got Drunk I spewed everywhere and passed out on a floor.

Call that enough alcohol? :p

Cloudy

BL4Z3D247
October 29th, 2006, 17:38

Cloudy
same here, i act normal when i'm drunk it's the mixture of some bud that gets me crazy :D...i also don't get hangovers probably cuz my dad was an alky so it's in my blood

Kramer
October 29th, 2006, 17:43
i also don't get hangovers probably cuz my dad was an alky so it's in my blood

So was my dad but I still get hangovers probably just because Ive my age I havent got used to it yet.

V3N0M
October 29th, 2006, 17:49
I don't get hangovers either, probably because I’m Irish, Scottish, and Native American lol. Funny those are probably the three most drunken races and mean ones at that lol and yet I’m a funny drunk lol.

BL4Z3D247
October 29th, 2006, 17:49
So was my dad but I still get hangovers probably just because Ive my age I havent got used to it yet.
maybe he's a light weight lmao jk...i dunno i never got a hangover before, like ok i'd be tired but that's only cuz i usually got like 4 to 5 hrs of sleep but i was totally functionable, never had a headache or felt like i was sore...just tired :D

i'm Irish, Italian, and Portuguese(just found out from my grandma) but all that crap is streotypes every culture drinks socially and if they don't they come to America lmao

V3N0M
October 29th, 2006, 17:52

Doesn't work like that. You either are used to it or your not. The reasons why some people get hangovers and some don't is all up to chance and probably genetics.

Kramer
October 29th, 2006, 17:57
maybe he's a light weight lmao jk..

lol if your talking about my dad your wrong he drank almost everyday all day until he died:(

But yeah im a light weight for sure 10-12 beers and im gone.

The most ive ever drank was about half a bottle of cougar and 2litres of goon(cask wine) and boy was that a crazy night and the funny thing is I didnt get a hangover I just woke up still pissed 2 hours later after falling asleep in a park.

BL4Z3D247
October 29th, 2006, 18:10
lol if your talking about my dad your wrong he drank almost everyday all day until he died:(

But yeah im a light weight for sure 10-12 beers and im gone.

The most ive ever drank was about half a bottle of cougar and 2litres of goon(cask wine) and boy was that a crazy night and the funny thing is I didnt get a hangover I just woke up still pissed 2 hours later after falling asleep in a park.
aw i'm sorry to hear that bro, my dad drank til he died too...i don't even drink as much now that i'm 22, i was heavy into drinking when i was 14-20, after 21 it's not as fun since u could do it and it's not illegal anymore...but i still enjoy getting drunk with a bunch of peeps like at a party

Cap'n 1time
October 29th, 2006, 22:08
well i bum my beverages off my neighbor, but he likes that spiced rum shit and im not up for the heartburn. Plus i have midterms like everyday this week. oh what i would give for a few bottles of grolsch in my fridge right now. I keep looking hoping they will be there.

gunntims0103
October 29th, 2006, 22:11
i really cant drink never had a thing for it, but i am a frequent cannabis user.

captain awesome your sig is hilarious

AtariFreek
October 29th, 2006, 23:12
OT but i just realized how young some of you are... I'm lik 26 and youguys are lik 13-20...

bullhead
October 29th, 2006, 23:12
well i bum my beverages off my neighbor, but he likes that spiced rum shit and im not up for the heartburn. Plus i have midterms like everyday this week. oh what i would give for a few bottles of grolsch in my fridge right now. I keep looking hoping they will be there.

I love grolsch, but only because of how cool it feels to open one of those big bottles of it. You know the ones with the corks that make that dim hollow "POP"?

The taste isn't that great though...

Cap'n 1time
October 29th, 2006, 23:35
I love grolsch, but only because of how cool it feels to open one of those big bottles of it. You know the ones with the corks that make that dim hollow "POP"?

The taste isn't that great though...

yes, the "pop" is indeed satisfying, I like my beer's stout :) . It was one of the beers my dad used to give me (guinness draft) when i was 13, he said it would put a little hair on my chest. He saw a couple of my friends drinking natural light's and stuff, he called them pussies. ah good times.

quzar
October 30th, 2006, 00:36
I only drink hard liqors. And not that pussy 10x distilled vodka crap. Usually scotch (at least the two times I've been the drunkest, have been with scotch). Not just any scotch either, ridiculously strong from sitting in a closet for 30 years scotch.

But my favorite drink is either disaronno di amaretto or Midori (i'm a sucker for liqueur that are like candy)

Kaiser
October 30th, 2006, 05:24
I only drink hard liqors. And not that pussy 10x distilled vodka crap. Usually scotch (at least the two times I've been the drunkest, have been with scotch). Not just any scotch either, ridiculously strong from sitting in a closet for 30 years scotch.

But my favorite drink is either disaronno di amaretto or Midori (i'm a sucker for liqueur that are like candy)

Kaiser likes his Rum.

I'm guessing you'd like something like Sambuca? Disgusting stuff if you ask me.

BL4Z3D247
October 30th, 2006, 05:33
ok here's what i fancy in a liquor...

Grey Goose or Hangar1
JD
SoCo
Blackberry Brandy

beer...

coors light
bud select
anything from a keg :D

quzar
October 30th, 2006, 05:43
Kaiser likes his Rum.

I'm guessing you'd like something like Sambuca? Disgusting stuff if you ask me.

I should like rum too. I'm half cuban and all. Every party I host or go to there's at least a liter of rum for every 5 people there (or aguardiente if it's hosted by my columbian friend). My first ever night of heavy drinking, which was for my birthday and resulted in wild shenanigans, between four of us, we polished off a handle (1.75liter) of cap't morgan in maybe 2 hours (and I hate spiced rum). Needless to say, two of my friends passed out within an hour of that and I was left with my best friend the only lucid ones sipping our amarettos and laughing at the others. (the story of why I don't usually drink rum)

my mother tells me I should try it due to my other tastes but I have yet to do so. I do also like ouzo though, and to a point anisette, even though I don't like licorice.

http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/issues/03_06/0306_manly_drinking.html

Accordion
October 30th, 2006, 08:30
shame i missed this thread earlier,
i remember spending a night on the forum pissed out od my head and coming on to some members...

southern comfort and ouzo taste too good to leave any