PDA

View Full Version : GBA/NDS Supercard I/o rereleased

jojotjuh
October 29th, 2006, 15:03
I just saw this zip file on the supercard site called supercard-i/o and it contains three asm files including one with the supercard micro in it so i dont know if this is old news but these are fat drivers for all supercard versions out there.
EDIT: confirmed, these are NEW. since they are also made fro the rumble series (which dont work like the normal cards.)

Kaeruyaki
October 30th, 2006, 06:42
I just recently got a Supercard MicroSD, so I'm not familiar with this. Is this a firmware update? or better, are they the drivers that developers need in order to make decent compatibility with their homebrew? (or neither)

Sektor
October 30th, 2006, 08:58
It's for developers. It will need a lot of work to be used in libfat (the DS homebrew library for accessing files on various devices) but it's better than nothing. SCSD is already supported and SC microSD is very similar, it may already work with existing code.

Sonny_Jim
October 30th, 2006, 14:04
Read support for SCSD works alright in the FAT lib but write support is still very ropey.

Gold Line
October 31st, 2006, 19:38
i want to play snes games (secret of mana and zelda link to the past best games on snes) on my ds lite i know what homebrew is because i have it on my psp but have no clue about the gba flash cards and stuff someone help