PDA

View Full Version : Psp Mirror

Mr. Shizzy
October 29th, 2006, 19:43
This idea wouldn't actually be port. But I thought this would probably be the most appropriate place for this thread. But I've been wondering if it would be possible to to make a app (or even something that could be kept in the photo folder maybe) That would make the PSP screen show a mirror? It's not a very ground breaking idea. But it would certainly be handy. And please, spare me the sarcastic jokes. lol :)

Thanks in advance,

Mr. Shizzy

yaustar
October 29th, 2006, 22:54
How do you show a mirror on a non-mirrored surface?

BL4Z3D247
October 29th, 2006, 22:57
How do you show a mirror on a non-mirrored surface?
give it to a blonde?

Kramer
October 29th, 2006, 22:58
lol You would need some crazy coding skills for that.
ask Dark_Alex he seems to be able to do things thought impossible.

Wally
October 30th, 2006, 03:38
Indeed it would be, I think the screen needs a reflective surface though, not sure..

pibs
October 30th, 2006, 03:45
i use it as a mirror, just turn off ur psp and usually the black shiny surface can let u see if u got a bad hairdo

psiko_scweek
October 30th, 2006, 04:05
well if our coders can figure out how to utilize the PSP camera, we can use that for a 'mirror' otherwise its impossible.

BL4Z3D247
October 30th, 2006, 04:12
well if our coders can figure out how to utilize the PSP camera, we can use that for a 'mirror' otherwise its impossible.
whoaaaaa, that right there just blew my mind...my hands can't even touch themselves......oh wait, yes they can...whoaaaaa, i think that hippy ate something funny :p

awesome idea though

tuta
October 30th, 2006, 05:07
i use it as a mirror, just turn off ur psp and usually the black shiny surface can let u see if u got a bad hairdo
LOL dats what I do b4 I get out of my school bus

Back to topic is this thing possible?
This would atract female gamers

psiko_scweek
October 30th, 2006, 14:26
as i said before it would only be possible if coders used the PSPCamera to create the mirror, otherwise there would be no input to display the 'mirrored' image. The reflective surface of a mirror cannot be coded into a game without some sort of input, its impossible.