PDA

View Full Version : Marshmallow Duel DS v0.1

wraggster
October 29th, 2006, 22:57
New release from POSPI (http://palib.info/forum/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1773&forum=9)

This is my first DS game so I hope you all like it. It's a 2 player deathmatch game where you both play on the same DS. The object is obviously to kill your friend, which you can do by knocking them off the bottom of the screen or using one of the 18 weapons that are randomly populated into the level, which also happens to be randomly generated.

All the action takes place on the top screen, whilst the bottom shows the scores and that type of thing. It's been intentionally designed to be very retro and so there's no real use of the DS's more unique features.

Still in beta stages, and a little unstable (especially on emulators). If you get a lot of crashes there's a debug version so you can let me know what class & function it's dieing in. Planning to add wifi multiplayer, statistics saving, stylus menu controls and of course stability and bugfixes somewhere down the track. *Glances at top of screen* - maybe I'll enter it in this cool dev compo when it gets better as well ;)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

kcajblue
October 29th, 2006, 23:00
marshmallows are very tasty! :D