PDA

View Full Version : PSPpaint v0.51

wraggster
October 30th, 2006, 06:39
Matiaz has updated his Paint App for the PSP, heres whats new:

PSPpaint features a sizeable brush and a color palette (for now). You can also save the pictures (they get saved in ms0:/PSP/PHOTO/PSPpaint, so you can view them outside PSPpaint). Saving creates always a new file with filename picture_x.png where x is the picture number.

I've developed it on 2.71, but it should work on other versions via eLoader (Insomniac tested it on 1.5, works fine according to him) or other ways.

I just updated PSPpaint to version 0.51, fixing some minor annoyances (no new features yet, wait for 0.6 ). I also made a new palette, which now includes the grayscales too

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via mataiz (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1137641&postcount=1)

mesosade
October 30th, 2006, 07:58
:( bloody advertising people. oh and psp blend? it's a scam! it's all over google DO NOT GO TO PSP BLEND. the homepage looks nice but once you pay you end up in a kiddy html page which just directs you round and round or probably give non-working torrents...no torrent discussion btw!!!

Mr. Shizzy
October 30th, 2006, 08:10
Don't worry mesosade, I reported the loser as a bad post for spamming.

Matiaz, thanks so much for the best paint app on the PSP. :D (I'll keep watching for updates) :)

mesosade
October 30th, 2006, 08:32
yeah this app sweet (back to topic :D) oh and thx shizzy he's been postng EVERYWHERE. my friend (noob) tried psp blender (noob) and well you can gues the rest from my above post. i hope he makes a notice on news page don't go on psp blender. it's HIGHLY illegal and it's run by an anonymus man by some hacker's alias.

Veskgar
October 30th, 2006, 15:45
Thanks for this great paint program. Definitely a great addition to anyones PSP homebrew library. The continued updates are really appreciated.

Mr. Shizzy
October 30th, 2006, 17:23
Didn't the last version of this have a bunch of tools? I can't seem to access them in this version. Maybe he's overhauling the whole program. (?)