PDA

View Full Version : New Wii Secret

wraggster
October 30th, 2006, 23:02
Via Gamepro:

Wow, you're up on your stuff. I can confirm that there was a GameStop retreat and Reggie did in fact say there will be another big Wii revelation around launch time.

As to what I think this new announcement might be? I have no idea. However, I'd think it would most likely be specs related (since Nintendo is still hush-hush about what the Wii actually incorporates). My second theory is that the revelation will be about Wii's online capabilities.

I heart Nintendo
October 30th, 2006, 23:48
The mind boggles... :confused:

Could it be something really relevant or some bullcrap to cause hype?

Either way Nintendo are catching my attention. They say "Jump", I'm in the air already.

:)

gotmilk0112
October 31st, 2006, 01:22
The mind boggles... :confused:

Could it be something really relevant or some bullcrap to cause hype?

Either way Nintendo are catching my attention. They say "Jump", I'm in the air already.

i second that!!!

mabey the secret is.............................dotdot.....period.. ..................... a PS3 EMU D:

lol.

or............................................... A DS EMU!! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN :p

enough jokes onto the real guess.... mabey.... the ability to download virtual console games onto the DS via WiFi and save them on a special DS cart? :D

I heart Nintendo
October 31st, 2006, 02:25
"the ability to download virtual console games onto the DS via WiFi and save them on a special DS cart?"

Now THAT sounds like something Nintendo should do.

AtariFreek
October 31st, 2006, 02:45
Indeed! that's actually a really good idea!

Knux896
October 31st, 2006, 02:49
enough jokes onto the real guess.... mabey.... the ability to download virtual console games onto the DS via WiFi and save them on a special DS cart? :D

You wouldn't have taken that idea from my post at Max Console now would you?:cool:
http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=34217

Oh well, I guess if you did ideas in forums are free domain.:p

emuking
November 1st, 2006, 00:33
i thought of this idea of vc on ds as soon as i heard wii had it, anybody could have

Shadowblind
November 1st, 2006, 00:34