PDA

View Full Version : Landstalker 3d Iso Demo

wraggster
October 30th, 2006, 23:23
News/release from Benny Rebirth: (http://www.playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4687)

Translated from French via Google

Here thus a small demonstration of my engine in 3D Iso.
There is not great a deal to make in the demonstration since it acts above all of an engine , it is thus a question rather of a “technical” demonstration.
I do not think of taking action on the project, it agissai rather for me of a bet, to succeed in creating an engine comparable with that of Landstalker on Megadrive which is for me one of the plays, to see the play which marked more my childhood there is a dixaine year

For the fans of the plays I am far from having the talent to carry out a “continuation” of this mythical play, I will be afraid to denature the play Landstalker, true a continuation will have for me truly to be worthy of the first opus and in the same one lined!
Only a true computer graphics expert and musician able to preserve the spirit and the environment of the plays could make me change opinion from here, the demonstration will not go much further

History:

- 29/10/06: First demonstration put on line
* Management of the collisions
* Management of the jump
Bugs de Collisions when the character falls (lack of precision)

How to play:

- To use the analogical stick or the pad to move (advised stick! )
- X to jump!

Other information:

I hope nevertheless that you will like perhaps this small demonstration and will remémorrera you some memories of the demonstration of this large plays which are Landstalker

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

canwemakelove
October 30th, 2006, 23:28
kool

Emeriastone
October 30th, 2006, 23:28
Lolz. I couldn't dl either

jimmi
October 30th, 2006, 23:32
kool

lol what an amazing array of words you do have

mikemoras
October 30th, 2006, 23:37
copy fast the red link and paste it in a new window. Then you will be able to download it.
I have tested it and uploaded in this link--> http://rapidshare.com/files/1356755/landstalker_pspdemo.rar

mikemoras
modarator of pspgr/ www.pspgr.uni.cc

psiko_scweek
October 31st, 2006, 04:55
thanks for the download Mike. Either way, its a demo alright but it does look good, too bad there isn't much to do with the game.

d3v1l
October 31st, 2006, 16:45
can anyone upload a picture?

S34MU5
October 31st, 2006, 16:58
Any screen shots?
and is this in ISO format?

Predator
October 31st, 2006, 17:31
File from rapideshare

@S34MU5, It's not an ISO, it's in 1.5 format.