PDA

View Full Version : Pets Death

SnesR0X
October 31st, 2006, 04:57
I was looking through some old photos, and i looked upon a pic of my cat Harley, who died a few years ago, killed by a coyote. (He was awsome and as cool as a cat can be, he was up there with my dog comet as far as cool goes, and I'm a dog person) Anyway, have you guys had pets who you miss? I have a bunch more (unfortionatly) i'll post them latter on, im going to go game the sadness out now :(

kcajblue
October 31st, 2006, 05:42
sorry but.
wtf!? a coyote?

NoQuarter
October 31st, 2006, 06:14
I have a bunch of pets I really miss:
cats:
Moemoe,Lily,Boots and ET.God I hope ET is still alive I'd really like to see him again :(
Dogs:
Casey,Kody,Elvis,Ty,Tiger,and Rex.Poor Elvis died in my arms.
Pets make such loyal friends,I wish we and them didn't have to get old or die.
Boy this really tugs on the heart strings...

ACID
October 31st, 2006, 06:16
well i have lost 4 dogs but , Theres plenty more at the shop. :)

NoQuarter
October 31st, 2006, 06:18
Mine were all strays and gifts,man thinking about this makes me really sad.Like, these animals were my best friends.Ya know,they'll never betray you unlike humans.

splodger15
October 31st, 2006, 17:23
sorry but.
wtf!? a coyote?

Thats what i was thinking

Cap'n 1time
October 31st, 2006, 18:34
I was looking through some old photos, and i looked upon a pic of my cat Harley, who died a few years ago, killed by a coyote.

At least he went out in a blaze of glory.

Kaiser
November 1st, 2006, 00:01
Thats what i was thinking

Quite common where I live as well. They come up from our park and reak havoc.

ExcruciationX
November 1st, 2006, 00:25
Um, I had a fish that died, but that doesn't really count.

I currently have a 9 Year Old (25 pounds) cat, and a 5 Year old German Shepard, Border Collie mix (The cutest damn thing ever).

By the way, Captian Awesome is emo?

pibs
November 1st, 2006, 00:31
Quite common where I live as well. They come up from our park and reak havoc.

is there a neighborhood watch so they wont eat little kids cuz thats sum scary stuff

Shadowblind
November 1st, 2006, 00:32
After both my dobermans died, my mom got us a Austrilian sheperd. Now the little cow-pig just sits around, makes noise, rips open trash, among other things, and never gets punished. Also I had a cat run away and get mangled in a car. Also there are supposidly coyotes here, and We have a cat that spends all its nights outside.

SnesR0X
November 2nd, 2006, 06:59
At least he went out in a blaze of glory.

:o Fought untill his last breath. ( He could kick ass when he wanted:p )

But yeah, in North Vancouver there are some coyotes, since i live all around trees and such, but I used to hear about them more than I do now.

Anyway, Here is a list my dead pets, in order of getting them, and when they died/had to get rid of them(or in the rare case we still have them)

Type: Dog Name: Rocky He was a hound of some sort got him when i was 6 or something, can't remember. 2 weeks latter we gave him away, largely due to the fact that he jumped on my back, held on to my shirt with his teeth and didn't let go, never saw him again.

Type: Dog Name: Comet:D Comet is my absolute favouite pet in the world, or at least, my favourite that's still alive. (Ties at number one best with my cat Harley) She's a Black Flat-Coated Retriever, So basicly a golden that's black, awsome look. She never does anything wrong, friendly as hell, and howls when she gets excited/wants food(hella funny to encourage her:p ) Yea, so I've had her for about, 8 or 9 years, which makes her 9 1/2. Still a lot of life in her though, and I hope she always will.

Type: Guinea pig Names: I don't remember/care. Ok, so, one year we went to a farm, and my little brother saw some baby Guinea pigs, and wanted one. we got it, and then got another one to keep it company. they thougt it was a girl, it was a guy. They had two babies. we were going to get them fixed, but then the new ones had a baby, so now there's 5. well, one day my dear dog comet goes up to one of the two cages, knock the top off with her head, shoves her head in, and gives the three newer ones all heart attacks. wow. i know. then, after we moved ( to deep cove if anyone knows where that is in north van) we had the two lasting ones outside on the porch. bear in the area. put them on the top deck, my mum leaves them out there for too long, and they bake. theis is about, 4 years ago or so, can't remember. ( but im fairly sure)

Type: Rabbit Names: Kade and Rose Flop Eared Bunny Rabbits. They were cool. Rose died when she was being spayed, the vet said her heart was too small, i was really sad. the other one got mean after whe was gone, we had to give her away.

Type: Dog Name: Rocky (again) Cocker Spaniel/ Wheaten terrior, cute? yes. pain in the ass? yes. He's still with us, but i hate him. barks when he sees a fly move outside, barks when there's someone at the door, chews on comets leg and pisses her off, whines when we go to bed and have them in the living room, tries to escape the house constantly, and attacks other dogs on walks. Evil is the name the only reason we still have him is because he was bought because of my big(ger) brother Micheal, whom to this day is an ass.

(I'll add the rest later, but this is a huge post and I'm tired)