PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor Heroes US ver

wraggster
October 31st, 2006, 06:37
New Commercial release for the PSP at SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/?aff_id=24)

http://www.success-hk.com/item_photo/item/Medal-L.jpg

Medal of Honor: Heroes lets you become each of the main characters from the Medal Of Honor series. Players can unlock over 20 classic MoH characters to use in multiplayer games adding both variety and personality to their online experience. Travel through 12 unique environments, from rocky coasts of Italy, to the rainy streets of Holland and snowy fields in the Ardennes.

http://www.success-hk.com/item_photo/item/Medal_3.jpg

Cristyle
October 31st, 2006, 07:47
Yeah I love this PSP title! Online multiplayer rocks

mesosade
October 31st, 2006, 08:31
that looks mighty impressive for a psp game! i hope it's not got that annoying motion blur GTA had

Vangar
October 31st, 2006, 09:27
The game's programmed pretty badly, i just tried it. the allies on your team when standing still are motionless, like a brick wall. Sometimes they aim at walls, the whole lot of them, and i burst out laughing. When the battle started it was good, but as soon as all the enemies were dead they returned to their brick wall stance.

Let me down, this one.

Cristyle
October 31st, 2006, 10:36
ki sucks, thats right... i've finished only 3% of the singleplayer campaign... but multiplayer is very motivating ...

vladiftodi
October 31st, 2006, 11:56
what firmware does if require?
i tink im gonna f**n update. :( :(( =:((
for gta vcs, and for pop rival swords, and for others :(

mesosade
October 31st, 2006, 12:33
hmmmm what's taking dark_alex with that 2.8 custom firmware :D or a tiff downgrader? (as if)

psychadelicious
October 31st, 2006, 13:14
Its ok. I like that my team mates stand right infront of my line of site so i can't see the damn enemies. But the fact that it has 4 different aiming schemes makes it alright. I switch up between sniper and elite. i can only get through 21% of the game.

bah
October 31st, 2006, 14:32
So people who have played this game: You wouldn't recommend buying it? I was hoping it would be decent, screens looked good but really bad AI can kill a game.

Mesosade, i'm pretty sure the blur is the psp screen's incredibly poor response time not GTA. Not sure what the standard screens specs are, but if this (http://www.made-in-china.com/china-products/productviewreqJoXpvsEUn/PSP-LCD-Screen-for-PSP.html) replacement is anything to go by (60ms!), and you can notice blur on 16ms+ LCD TVs/monitors, you can see why :(
The colour scheme of some games works better than others, its a pity sony chose a great screen for picture viewing but not so great for gaming/videos.

F9zDark
October 31st, 2006, 16:00
The graphics of this one look ALOT better than Call of Duty for PSP. I might pick this one up, if we ever 2.81 emulated on DevHook (or 3.00 later on).

Cristyle
October 31st, 2006, 16:07
I don't see disturbing blur while moving ...

Call of Duty for PSP?!? Did i miss something? :-P?

The_Ultimate_Eggman
October 31st, 2006, 16:30
Its the most shit franchise to grace mmulti format as welll as GTA & the FF series EA please stick it were it dont shine!!!

Veskgar
October 31st, 2006, 16:42
Nobody needs to update. This game works with DevHook if emulating 2.71. As does GTA: VCS and every other new game.

Online Multiplayer is really the best part. I wish more PSP games had it.

Vega
October 31st, 2006, 18:03
I imported this title.. and while I can say with all confidence that the A.I in single player absolutly sucks... the online multiplayer is ****ing awesome. Its deinitly the highlight of this game. If you dont have a wifi connection... or you dont particularly enjoy first person shooters.. Id give it a miss.. however if you love online gaming.. this one is for you.

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
October 31st, 2006, 18:26
i love this game alot...espeacially the online mode!!!!!

buildit92
October 31st, 2006, 18:34
great graphics. impressive for the psp. but i would need to upgrade. even thow i want to im not cause last time i did that boom.2.71 downgrader. im so pissed.

F9zDark
October 31st, 2006, 18:54
I imported this title.. and while I can say with all confidence that the A.I in single player absolutly sucks... the online multiplayer is ****ing awesome. Its deinitly the highlight of this game. If you dont have a wifi connection... or you dont particularly enjoy first person shooters.. Id give it a miss.. however if you love online gaming.. this one is for you.

I am definately picking it up then. I wish more games had online multiplayer as well. Gotta give it to EA for coming through on that one.

Jonesyxxiv
October 31st, 2006, 19:20
Yeah the multiplayer is awesome but if you want single player i sugest Killzone liberation its pretty awesome.

kormac.ecko
November 1st, 2006, 08:12
hi could you sent me some games fro version 2.50 and tell me were to put in what folder contact me on [email protected]

kormac.ecko
November 1st, 2006, 08:19
or can anyone tell me on were to download games for version 2.50 and what folder to put it in safe
[email protected]

kormac.ecko
November 1st, 2006, 08:24
could you sent me games for version 2.50

bah
November 1st, 2006, 10:41
kormac.ecko: No ISO/Piracy talk on DCEMU, go elsewhere or better yet BUY a game if you want it.
Also, don't triple post, use the edit button.

Cheers for the info ppl, was hoping for a decent singleplayer mode. Think I'll give this one a miss.