PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Design.

MasterChafed
October 31st, 2006, 13:32
I am pretty sure about this decision I am about to make. I am deciding to stop working with code all together and just do graphic design. I love 3d modeling, so I have already whipped out many 3d models for games such as half life 2 and the new hombrew game dungeons. Yesterday I had some spare time on my hands, so I decided I would try to make a new weapon model for dungeons, and it was just a proof of concept (seeing if I could get it to work right) and after a lot of tinkering, i found the correct orientation and everything of the model. So expect some mods for that game soon. Hell, even some possible reskins of the enemies.

Twin891
November 6th, 2006, 05:43
I am pretty sure about this decision I am about to make. I am deciding to stop working with code all together and just do graphic design. I love 3d modeling, so I have already whipped out many 3d models for games such as half life 2 and the new hombrew game dungeons. Yesterday I had some spare time on my hands, so I decided I would try to make a new weapon model for dungeons, and it was just a proof of concept (seeing if I could get it to work right) and after a lot of tinkering, i found the correct orientation and everything of the model. So expect some mods for that game soon. Hell, even some possible reskins of the enemies.

Nice, can we see some renders of the guns? I'd also be interested in seeing the textures.. BTW What program are you using to make the models?