PDA

View Full Version : A Touch of War v0.8f

wraggster
November 1st, 2006, 01:11
JimmyL (http://www.atouchofwar.com/) released this over a week ago and sad to say i missed it, heres a new version of his RTS game for the DS:

Time for another update. I made the switch to Ubuntu about a month ago, and it took me a while, but I've finally settled in and found all the apps I need to code with a bit of ease(it's hard to move away from msvc as an ide). But I don't want to turn this into a blog, so here's some game update news...
This is yet another bug fix release, a couple of people on the forums have now mentioned that the minimap "selected area" box wasn't showing up, something I don't quite understand was causing the box to be drawn offscreen, but I managed to get it working regardless. I also fixed another problem that creeped in when I updated libs, the random number generator I was using for setting up the world stopped working, causing all the grass tiles to look the same. So, changing to plain old rand fixed the problem.
I also played a wifi game with this version and it works great, so I've taken down the previous versions.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Junixx
November 1st, 2006, 02:39
I love Ubuntu, i made the switch last week and now and now the only reason i use windows now is to update games :D

I was starting to think this project was dead, there hadnt been an update in so long, good to see its still going :o

feidbo
January 21st, 2007, 14:56
touch of war still does not work on max media player:mad: please can you fix it.:cool:

(Ubuntu rocks):thumbup:

ricksta26ter
February 10th, 2007, 01:44
? it works sept i cant press nething