PDA

View Full Version : GTA Vice City Stories Works on v2.71 Heres the Details

wraggster
November 1st, 2006, 01:53
Thanks to GTA Portable.com (http://gtaportable.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6945) heres the tutorial for getting the new GTA Vice City Stories working on your PSP v2.71:

IF YOU HAVE 2.71 OR LOWER DO NOT UPGRADE!

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY UPGRADED, TOO BAD. DON'T GO MAKING A POST IN HERE SAYING THAT YOU ALREADY UPGRADED BECAUSE NO ONE CARES.

Now here is the fun part. You remember Cheat Device by Edison Carter? Well thanks to PRX's and DevHook, Cheat Device will be sporting support for another game, VCS! Wouldn't you just love to have all the enjoyment that you got in LCS with Cheat Device in VCS? Well you can enjoy all this and more! All we have to do is wait for Edison Carter to reprogram Cheat Device. Now just because VCS makes you upgrade to 2.81 means you have to. If you have 1.5 or 2.71 SE-A with DevHook you can play the game with out 2.81!

Here is what you do,

1. choose what firmware version 2.71
2. Go into“other menu” then choose “UMD SFO VERSION”
3. In that menu, choose “2.xx to 2.00″
4. If you want to play at 333 MHz change the clock speed to 333MHz
4. launch the firmware and start the UMD

Can people verify this works ?

JKKDARK
November 1st, 2006, 01:58
Nice! Glad to hear it. Finally, I will run this game :)

**1_Man_Matrix**
November 1st, 2006, 02:00
I heard different Regions had to do it different ways... Shrug? :D
So no, I cannot confirm as of yet :)

BL4Z3D247
November 1st, 2006, 02:00
"IF YOU HAVE 2.71 OR LOWER DO NOT UPGRADE!
Unless you have a TA-082 mother board. If you have a TA-082 mother board, you might as well upgrade." - GTA Portable.com

nooooooooo no no!!!! noone upgrade!!!!...have they forgotten about reverse devhook for the TA-082 mobo users, why would they upgrade when they could use devhook and have the best of both worlds(homebrew and GTA:VCS)...that site must be full of n00bz

ab88
November 1st, 2006, 02:10
"IF YOU HAVE 2.71 OR LOWER DO NOT UPGRADE!
Unless you have a TA-082 mother board. If you have a TA-082 mother board, you might as well upgrade."

nooooooooo no no!!!! noone upgrade!!!!...have they forgotten about reverse devhook for the TA-082 mobo users, why would they upgrade when they could use devhook and have the best of both worlds(homebrew and GTA:VCS)...that site must be full of n00bz

Don't upgrade, there is always a way to run it like the guy above me just said.
To Wraggster, please edit your post so no noobs have to update, thx

aries2k4
November 1st, 2006, 02:13
or $ony guys. refering to BL8Z3D247
Definately stay at 2.71. Homebrew and GTA

AtariFreek
November 1st, 2006, 02:14
Just got my copy today. THIS METHOD WORKS! :D I was about to upgrade when i went on my computer to www.gtavcs.com and saw this! SO CLOSE TO UPGRADING

thesandman
November 1st, 2006, 02:22
so wait. . . we install the cheat device and run it and it'll work?

BL4Z3D247
November 1st, 2006, 02:22
or $ony guys. refering to BL8Z3D247
Definately stay at 2.71. Homebrew and GTA
nah $ony wouldn't tell anybody anything about devhook nor would they tell them to downgrade if they were at 2.71...that site is just full of n00bz

Tonx_9
November 1st, 2006, 03:01
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY UPGRADED, TOO BAD. DON'T GO MAKING A POST IN HERE SAYING THAT YOU ALREADY UPGRADED BECAUSE NO ONE CARES.

lol haha:D

Kvonx
November 1st, 2006, 03:42
finally some gud news

the one and only
November 1st, 2006, 04:00

lol wraggy, very nice touch ;)

ty for this info, as soon as i have enuff cash i shal buy this legendary game,

but first i shall play my errr, demo :D

pkmaximum
November 1st, 2006, 04:04
Sounds great, now I can go and buy this game =D

YourStillWithMe
November 1st, 2006, 08:15
Go and buy a 50 dollar game guys. . . . .when a regular psp game is 40. And cant ya guys sort of figure that out already? I mean we have already heard from other games requiring 2.80 and 2.81 that it runs on 2.71 SE B and 2.71 in general (i think so for the regular .71, dont quote me) so would you assume GTA would be the same thing considering the fact that they couldnt disect all the already deep in production ready to go games to get 2.82 on it. For cripe sakes it was just released like less than a week ago. Where are my thinkers? Not to be rude but this was sorta common sense. GTA LCS did hit us hard so i wil give you all that and im sure you were expecting it but come on

tophead420
November 1st, 2006, 08:34
this is nice to hear but does this method work on a 1.5 using devhook because i really want this game but dont want to uprade my psp to do so and no i dont want 2.71 SE-B becuase i love being on 1.5 lol

edit- lmao i just made a stupid comment i musta not seen on thi main page if you hav a 1.5 or 2.71 lol

Accordion
November 1st, 2006, 08:58
hmm, hope the uk release works the same way, how long has the game been out in the U.S

GobboFett
November 1st, 2006, 09:05
hmm, hope the uk release works the same way, how long has the game been out in the U.S

About a week :D I can't see a Europe version being available for a LONG time, you should probably import it from somewhere like Success HK

Accordion
November 1st, 2006, 09:06
it comes out friday actually...

tophead420
November 1st, 2006, 11:17
i need to buy this game soon before sony decides to sum how patch this hopfully ill have it within the next month lol

jonezybaby
November 1st, 2006, 11:18
Roll On Friday!!!!!!!! Wat Version Of DevHook Does It Require? Cus The Part About SFO UMD Isnt On Mine.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
November 1st, 2006, 13:15
Anyone know if this works on 2.71 se without Devhook ???

vladiftodi
November 1st, 2006, 13:50
hey i dont get it, ta-082 users with 2.71 firmware can run it through devhook no? i mean homebrew enabler ?

Veskgar
November 1st, 2006, 14:02
Roll On Friday!!!!!!!! Wat Version Of DevHook Does It Require? Cus The Part About SFO UMD Isnt On Mine.
I would use DevHook Launcher MOD v1.65c by chunglam.

hey i dont get it, ta-082 users with 2.71 firmware can run it through devhook no? i mean homebrew enabler ?
I don't think HEN C works, but you can use Reverse DevHook for TA-082.

looneypsp
November 1st, 2006, 14:07
Does not work on 2.71 SE-B and B'

Dimensio
November 1st, 2006, 14:32
Apparently my previous post was deleted for questionable reasons, so I will attempt to reiterate my report here without running afoul of the apparently overzealous regulations of the forum.

Devhook cannot be used to launch the game from a UMD disc. Reportedly it is possible to use a 'swap' method to launch the game via Devhook, however I have not been successful in such attempts, either because I have not timed the swap correctly or because the swap method requires something other than the stock 2.71 firmware in emulation.

looneypsp
November 1st, 2006, 15:15
yeah, i meant using umd it doesnt work.

BL4Z3D247
November 1st, 2006, 15:51
looneypsp, back that @$$ up ;)...hope u get it to work(unless u already did)

Vega
November 1st, 2006, 15:51
:D I bought VCS . . Its awesome . . and works no problem with the latest devhook (Im a 1.5 faithful) :D

EDIT : Although I had to back up my LEGIT copy of the UMD

d3v1l
November 1st, 2006, 15:58
so i guess it stands then..only the backup works..

Illegal Machine
November 1st, 2006, 15:58
I can confirm this: And I own the UMD

the only way you're going to get VCS to run on 1.5 or 2.71 SE-B' is to rip the .ISO, delete the update, rebuild, put it in the ISO folder, and play it using either Devhook .46 as an ISO, or play it on 2.71 SE-B' on no-umd mode (which incidentaly does NOT mean that you just slap in the UMD. It means you put the ISO in the ISO folder, and play it on no-umd mode with ANOTHER UMD in the drive at that time.)

or you can start some 2.0+ game in the drive, and when the PSP logo is hanging there swap the UMD with GTA

BL4Z3D247
November 1st, 2006, 16:01
or you can start some 2.0+ game in the drive, and when the PSP logo is hanging there swap the UMD with GTA
never thought of doing that, nice little trick for people not wanting to rip it themselves to play it :)

Kramer
November 1st, 2006, 16:08
This game hasnt live up to it's hype I can tell you that for sure. Sure it looks and feels better but it's just another GTA I think ill stick to MOH and NFS carbon for now.

BL4Z3D247
November 1st, 2006, 16:11
This game hasnt live up to it's hype I can tell you that for sure. Sure it looks and feels better but it's just another GTA I think ill stick to MOH and NFS carbon for now.
how is carbon? can u drive around the city(free roam) or is it like most wanted and every other NFS game on the psp?

Vega
November 1st, 2006, 16:12
yea you can free roam in NFS Carbon... plus you get the oppurtunity to use Wingmen.. makes the game a weapon fiasco! Its quite good.

BL4Z3D247
November 1st, 2006, 16:14
yea you can free roam in NFS Carbon... plus you get the oppurtunity to use Wingmen.. makes the game a weapon fiasco! Its quite good.
ok good i'll get it now that i know it is like a normal NFS game as far as driving around freely, the other NFS's for psp sucked, that's why i got midnight club 3 dub edition :D

Kramer
November 1st, 2006, 16:15
Yeah it's alright but theres not enough modding options, free roam is cool though.

Vega
November 1st, 2006, 16:18
ok good i'll get it now that i know it is like a normal NFS game as far as driving around freely, the other NFS's for psp sucked, that's why i got midnight club 3 dub edition :D

Yeah... Onine play is also quite good... getting to take your suped up car online is enjoyable.

Kramer
November 1st, 2006, 16:18
use fastloader .7 to dump your games.
i think thats the right version anyway.

splodger15
November 1st, 2006, 16:30
I would rather of had a new devhook

robocelot
November 1st, 2006, 16:40
Does not work on 2.71 SE-B and B'

I have it working in 2.71 SE-B' with and without Devhook .46. No crashes yet, and it works via USB host/devhook as well.

Here's the odd thing, in 2.71 SE-B' the game shows up at the TOP of the list in the XMB and not at the end where all of my other erm.. non-homebrews show up.

So, if you aren't seeing it in the list -- look up! :-)

I haven't tried VCS in B' no-umd mode but I doubt it works since I couldn't get LCS to work like that. LCS streams information constantly off the UMD and I think messes with the compatability of no-UMD mode

Gold Line
November 1st, 2006, 16:44
iam a bit lost:confused:
is there any way to play vcs on 2.80

Kramer
November 1st, 2006, 16:49
word on the street is tha booster is working on 2.8 devhook so if you really want homebrew dont upgrade.

BL4Z3D247
November 1st, 2006, 17:09
word on the street is tha booster is working on 2.8 devhook so if you really want homebrew dont upgrade.
u mean 2.82 :D

trentasaurus
November 1st, 2006, 17:12
u mean 2.82 :D

anyone have any idea of when it would be released?

Kramer
November 1st, 2006, 17:13
lol what I meant is his coding a devhook for 2.8 to emulate higher and lower fimwares.

BTW this is just what ive heard so it could just be a rumor.

BL4Z3D247
November 1st, 2006, 17:18
lol what I meant is his coding a devhook for 2.8 to emulate higher and lower fimwares.
:eek: ohh snap, crackle, pop...for real? i didn't know that, that's pretty sweet for the new psp users that just bought thier 2.8 psp(or anyone who upgraded)

anyone have any idea of when it would be released?
no unfortunately not, i'm thinking close to Christmas or when they release 3.0...noone knows

Cloudhunter
November 1st, 2006, 17:27
:eek: ohh snap, crackle, pop...for real? i didn't know that, that's pretty sweet for the new psp users that just bought thier 2.8 psp(or anyone who upgraded)

No, it is a devhook that can emulate 2.8+, not a devhook for 2.8... Would have been nice though :P

Cloudy

BL4Z3D247
November 1st, 2006, 17:30
No, it is a devhook that can emulate 2.8+, not a devhook for 2.8... Would have been nice though :P

Cloudy
ohh ok that's what i thought i saw in the harleyg quote confirming it in the works :)

DA will probably be the one to release a reverse devhook to 2.8 anyways, it's just a matter of time

robocelot
November 1st, 2006, 17:46
the only way you're going to get VCS to run on 1.5 or 2.71 SE-B' is to rip the .ISO, delete the update, rebuild, put it in the ISO folder, and play it using either Devhook .46 as an ISO, or play it on 2.71 SE-B' on no-umd mode (which incidentaly does NOT mean that you just slap in the UMD. It means you put the ISO in the ISO folder, and play it on no-umd mode with ANOTHER UMD in the drive at that time.)

Err, just a slight correction -- Normally with Devhook you'd need a UMD in the drive to boot an ISO. With 2.71 SE-B' the No-UMD mode removes the requirement of a real UMD in the drive -- it's compatability is spotty though and it seems that games that need to stream data from the UMD do not work in No-UMD mode (LCS and VCS inlcuded).

Interestingly enough, VCS runs just fine for me in 2.71SE-B' from an image that has the 2.81 updater, without Devhook.

Mr. Shizzy
November 1st, 2006, 18:21
Has anyone tried to use their Rockstar Custom tracks from GTA: LCS on Vice City Stories?They won't seem to work for me. Is there a new installer for this game?

Accordion
November 1st, 2006, 18:36
ahhhhhhhhhhhh
arghhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhh
arghhhhhhhhhh

ShuzzleBuzzle
November 1st, 2006, 18:51
Lol @ all the people who rushed to update, you should know a game is never worth giving up homebrew on the psp!

Vega
November 1st, 2006, 19:07
Lol @ all the people who rushed to update, you should know a game is never worth giving up homebrew on the psp!

No shit sherlock. We all learned that one last year.

Anyways... the VCPR radio station in Vice City Stories is funny as hell.. you guys should listen. :D

Kamon
November 1st, 2006, 19:15
Mine works without devhook i just put in my 2.71 SE-B and it runs fine no crashes or anything lucky me

Vega
November 1st, 2006, 19:35
Well... not that VCS is working sweet... Im praying that Smackdown vs Raw 2007 will also work with our latest versions of Devhook / custom firmwares.

I Pray to the homebrew gods it works :D

logicbomb.de
November 1st, 2006, 19:36
I can confirm this: And I own the UMD

THANK YOU for providing a clear an detailed answer regarding the UMD.

You wouldn't blelieve how many people just couldn't grasp the simple question "Does the UMD work on non-2.8x?" (you know, the fools at the *other* site) everyone and their mothers replied with "the iso works in devhook" which is all fine and good except for the fact that it answers the exact question i DIDN'T ask.

Anyway, thanks Illegal Machine for putting this to rest.

Its nice to see people share their results for the greater good of the community.

Vega
November 1st, 2006, 19:41
BTW.. I managed to find the cheat codes for GTA : VCS if anyone would like them.

Kramer
November 1st, 2006, 19:46
BTW.. I managed to find the cheat codes for GTA : VCS if anyone would like them.

You should post them in the cheats and guides section.;)

Mr. Shizzy
November 1st, 2006, 19:52
Has anyone gotten the custom sound tracks to work yet?

Kramer
November 1st, 2006, 19:55
Has anyone gotten the custom sound tracks to work yet?

I haven't yet because I haven't found a mp3 converter that you need because the real custom track maker only lets you use real cd's.

Rocksil
November 1st, 2006, 20:06
2.71 is the best firmware ever i so happy it run on 2.71

alleyal202
November 1st, 2006, 20:07
got it to work on pspsetx but there is no sound. im using 2.00 fw.so i updated my friends psp thats been at my house for 4 months.my psp now! great game!!

Mr. Shizzy
November 1st, 2006, 20:36
I haven't yet because I haven't found a mp3 converter that you need because the real custom track maker only lets you use real cd's.

Google "Exact Audio Copy PSP Edition". That's what you need.

barrioboi
November 1st, 2006, 21:03
yall i jus need to no wut devhook this needs cuz mine doesnt have sfo and stuff plz tell me dont ignore cuz im a noob

barrioboi
November 1st, 2006, 21:13
hold up i got it working

barrioboi
November 1st, 2006, 21:31
sry 4 triple posting but i did this on my friends psp (didnt get to play it) and then i went home, i just got on my pc and was wondering if you can customize your car on gtavcs

Kramer
November 1st, 2006, 21:40
Google "Exact Audio Copy PSP Edition". That's what you need.

Yeah that's what I need but I cant find a working download of it, so i gave up with it. But if you know off a working download can you post the link plz.:)

Cloud_35
November 1st, 2006, 21:43
Stick to the main fellas: It works on 1.5 yes or no?????!!!!

gordon
November 1st, 2006, 21:44
Hey guys let me clerify something. Say I go to my local store and buy the game, can I run the UMD with devhook? I wanna run the game straight off the UMD. Is that possible? My memory stick is only 1GB so I don't think I can fit GTA VCS on my memory stick if i use it as an ISO.

Has anyone tried running it on devhook .46 with the UMD?

Illegal Machine
November 1st, 2006, 21:50
Hey guys let me clerify something. Say I go to my local store and buy the game, can I run the UMD with devhook? I wanna run the game straight off the UMD. Is that possible? My memory stick is only 1GB so I don't think I can fit GTA VCS on my memory stick if i use it as an ISO.

Has anyone tried running it on devhook .46 with the UMD?

I have, and it will not work. it tells you that you need to update... Like I said before, you can buy the UMD, but the only way you're going to get it to work is with the Bait and switch.

that is unless you dump it with Fastloader, extract it, remove the update, put it through the ripkit, and CISO it. then I think you could get it down to about 750 megs maybe? if I was going to run it like that tho, I'd make sure I had the 333 clocking enabled, which means running it through devhook, and not the 2.71 SE-B' GAME menu in UMD mode (which will also work)

My ISO which i did in fact actually rip from a game I bought this time for some stupid reason came out to about 1 gig even as an ISO, not a CSO.

Accordion
November 1st, 2006, 21:52
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what has happened to this forum???

blastphemy!!!

Mr. Shizzy
November 1st, 2006, 21:54
Yeah that's what I need but I cant find a working download of it, so i gave up with it. But if you know off a working download can you post the link plz.:)

I deleted the setup exe a long time ago. I wonder if I could just copy and upload the program files and shortcut icon for you. (would it work?)

Oh cool. Accordian Boy! Thats who sent me the Exact Audio Copy exe. Accordian Boy - could you plz upload that for everyome? thanks man. We are tryimg to get custom soundtracks running on Vice City.

gordon
November 1st, 2006, 21:54
Intresting... Hmm I wonder if there will be an update for Devhook so you can run the game directly from the UMD. I Think I might purchase a 4gb memory stick this weekend at my local chinese computer store (no tax)!
I'm going to pay 160$ Canadian which is around $150 american. You guys think thats a good deal?

I loved LCS and hopefully VCS will be even better! :D

I have, and it will not work. it tells you that you need to update... Like I said before, you can buy the UMD, but the only way you're going to get it to work is with the Bait and switch.

that is unless you dump it with Fastloader, extract it, remove the update, put it through the ripkit, and CISO it. then I think you could get it down to about 750 megs maybe? if I was going to run it like that tho, I'd make sure I had the 333 clocking enabled, which means running it through devhook, and not the 2.71 SE-B' GAME menu in UMD mode (which will also work)

My ISO which i did in fact actually rip from a game I bought this time for some stupid reason came out to about 1 gig even as an ISO, not a CSO.

**1_Man_Matrix**
November 1st, 2006, 21:59

I create an image file (.nrg or .iso) of a Audio CD with Nero, with whatever MP3's I want, then boot it using Daemon, or another virtual CD/DVD drive. Rockstar Tracks then just rips them off that, thinking it's a physical disc in a physical Drive. Shrug.

I can't get the game for a week yet (Aussie), so atleast there's already a few ways I can try to get it running when it comes out, that you guys have discovered :D

Accordion
November 1st, 2006, 22:00
this thread is a nightmare but i am always here to help... so here is a link

http://www.codemasters.co.uk/downloads/?downloadid=20177
unfortunately i think you need to register for free first...

ive p.m.[ed] this to Kramer as well

i expected the devs to fix the custom soundtracks feature to use the music folder...

now im escaping this awful thread before it gets worse
ahhhhhhh!!!

Mr. Shizzy
November 1st, 2006, 22:06
lol. Thanks accordianboy.

Kramer
November 1st, 2006, 22:14
now im escaping this awful thread before it gets worse
ahhhhhhh!!!

lol thnx for the links
but what's wrong with this thread:p

bullhead
November 1st, 2006, 23:01
I think it might be all the iso talk. It should stop.

scarph
November 2nd, 2006, 00:43
now i tried devhook
and im using a completlely legal method of putting this game on my mem stick

is anyone getting slow down when doing this

hey if someone wants to be a great pal
either update to 2.82 se-b
or just make some prx so i dont have to use devhook

Vega
November 2nd, 2006, 10:10
now i tried devhook
and im using a completlely legal method of putting this game on my mem stick

is anyone getting slow down when doing this

hey if someone wants to be a great pal
either update to 2.82 se-b
or just make some prx so i dont have to use devhook

dont compress your backup.. and if you really must.. DAX is the answer.

ACID
November 2nd, 2006, 10:23
Great i have to go get this game now.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
November 2nd, 2006, 10:53
Anyone know what devhook is required ?? running a old version for usb mode what works on 2.71 SE-B

Vega
November 2nd, 2006, 11:42
Heh... theresme just remembering you.. eggman... posting on the GTA box art thread saying "LMAO Its a shitty series... I will laugh at all the fanboys when this doesnt work" or something along them lines ! lol ;)

anyway... check your inbox.

01cooperl
November 2nd, 2006, 16:58
Apparently you can use UMD swap to directly load the UMD using devhook.

Don't know if this is true as this link is meant to have a vid proving it and I can access it!!

http://pspupdates.qj.net/Videos-of-GTA-Vice-City-Stories-working-on-2-71-SE-B-custom-FW/pg/49/aid/71344

Can anyone verify this? Or am I going to have to get a 4gb mem stick?

**1_Man_Matrix**
November 2nd, 2006, 21:36
Heh... theresme just remembering you.. eggman... posting on the GTA box art thread saying "LMAO Its a shitty series... I will laugh at all the fanboys when this doesnt work" or something along them lines ! lol ;)

anyway... check your inbox.

Hah, I remember those posts too. Shrug. GTA eventually engulfs all :D

gordon
November 3rd, 2006, 00:18
Apparently you can use UMD swap to directly load the UMD using devhook.

Don't know if this is true as this link is meant to have a vid proving it and I can access it!!

http://pspupdates.qj.net/Videos-of-GTA-Vice-City-Stories-working-on-2-71-SE-B-custom-FW/pg/49/aid/71344

Can anyone verify this? Or am I going to have to get a 4gb mem stick?

You might as well. I am thinking of buying a 4gb memory stick because you can load many other games if you do get the 4gb memory stick. I am playing the GTA off my computer with USB host and it is simply great. Loading speeds are like a snap of a finger! I ran the backup with Devhook .45 + USB mod, and it works FINE.

Thanks everyone! I think im going to buy a 4gb pro duo soon!

cashboxz02
November 3rd, 2006, 01:38
GTA VCS
Complete Song List

Emotion 98.3

The Motels-"Only The Lonely"
10CC-"I'm Not In Love"
Quarterflash-"Harden My Heart"
Roxy Music-"Avalon"
Eddie Money-"Baby Hold On"
Rainbow-"Stone Cold"
Giuffria-"Call To The Heart"
Art Of Noise-"Moments In Love"
Dan Hartman-"I Can Dream About You"
Toto-"Make Believe"
Elkie Brooks-"Fool If You Think It's Over"
The Assembly-"Never, Never'
The Passions-"I'm In Love With A German Film Star"
Foreigner-"I Want To Know What Love Is"
Pat Benatar-"We Belong"
The Pretenders-"Private Life"
Phil Collins-"In The Air Tonight"

Espantoso

Eddie Palmieri-"Revolt/La Libertad Logico"
Ray Barretto-"Acid"
Pete "El Conde" Rodriguez-"I Like It (I Like It Like That)"
Tito Puente-"Oye Como Va"
Bobby Valentin-"Mi Ritmo Es Bueno"
Celia & Johnny-"Quimbara"
Hector Lavoe-"Mi Gente"
Willie Colon-"El Malo"

Flash FM

Gine Vannelli-"Appaloosa"
Genesis-"Turn It On Again"
Blancmange-"Living On The Ceiling"
Paul Young-"Come Back And Stay"
Laura Branigan-"Gloria"
Rick Springfield-"Human Touch"
Nik Kershaw-"Wouldn't It Be Good"
Phil Oakley & Girogio Moroder-"Together In Electric Dreams"
Talk Talk-"It's My Life"
Missing Persons-"Destination Unknown"
Wang Chung-"Don't Let Go"
INXS-"The One Thing"
Philip Bailey-"Easy Lover"
Scandal-"The Warrior"
Alison Moyet-"Love Resurrection"
Hall & Oates-"Family Man"
Alan Parsons Project-"Games People Play"
Pat Benatar-"Love is a Battlefield"

Fresh FM

Afrika Bambaataa & The Soul Sonic Force-"Renegades Of Funk"
Planet Patrol-"Play At Your Own Risk"
The Egyptian Lover-"Egypt, Egypt"
Art Of Noise-"Beat Box"
Man Parrish-"Boogie Down Bronx"
Rock Master Scott-"Request Line"
Midnight Star-"Freak-a-zoid"
Whodini-"Freaks Come Out At Night"
Jonzun Crew-"Pack Jam"
Run DMC-"It's Like That"

Paradise FM

Unlimited Touch-"I Hear Music In The Streets"
Rlunkey And The Oneness Of Juju-"Everyway But Loose (Larry Levan Remix)
Change-"Glow Of Love"
Thelma Houston-"You Used To Hold Me So Tight"
Donald Byrd-"Love Has Come Around"
Geraldine Hunt-"Can't Fake The Feeling"
Raw Silk-"Do It To The Music"
Jimmy Bo Horne-"Is It In"
Exodus-"Together Forever"
Jackie Moore-"This Time Baby"
Class Action-"Weekend"
Gwen Guthrie-"It Should Have Been You"
Sister Sledge-"Lost in Music"

V-Rock

Autograph-"All I'm gonna take"
Accept-"Balls to the wall"
Krokus-"Long Stick Goes Boom"
Motley Crue-"Looks That Kill"
Quiet Riot-"Metal Head (Bang Your Head)"
Judas Priest-"Electric Eye"
Ted Nugent-"Strangehold"
Queensryche-"Queen Of The Reich"
KISS-"Lick It Up"
Dokken-"Breaking The Chains"
Scorpions-"Rock You Like A Hurricane"
Dio-"Holy Diver"
Ratt-"Round and Round"

VCFL

Wally Babarou-"Mambo"
Barry White-"It's Extasy When You Lay Down Next To Me"
Roy Ayers-"Everybody Loves The Sunshine"
Teddy Pendergrass-"Love TKO"
Earth, Wind, & Fire-"Fantasy"
Hot Chocolate-"It Started With A Kiss"
Rick James-"Mary Jane"
The Commodores-"Nightshift"
Sylvia Striplin-"You Can't Turn Me Away"
Marvin Gaye-"Sexual Healing"
Keni Burke-"Keep Rising to the Top"

Wave 103

Frankie Goes To Hollywood-"Relax"
ABC-"How To Be A Millionaire"
Kajagoogoo-"Too Shy (Midnight Mix)"
Heaven 17-"Penthouse And Pavement"
Berlin-"Sex"
Howard Jones-"Like To Get To Know You Well"
The Cure-"A Forest"
A Flock Of Seagulls-"Space Age Love Song"
Human League-"Love Action (I Believe In Love)"
Thompson Twins-"Love On Your Side"
Depeche Mode-"Everything Counts"
Blondie-"Heart Of Glass"
New Order-"Blue Monday"
Japan-"Quiet Life"
Yaz-"Don't Go"

Shit. i know this'll help.

PSPKOR
November 3rd, 2006, 17:51
I've just bought this in the England and the above tutorial on getting it to work doesn't work. It just says your on 2.71 and need to update to 2.81!!!

Can someone help please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vega
November 3rd, 2006, 19:31
I've just bought this in the England and the above tutorial on getting it to work doesn't work. It just says your on 2.71 and need to update to 2.81!!!

Can someone help please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do the UMD swap trick, Upgrade to SE-B'', Or Back up your UMD.
Theres loadsa ways for us to play GTA now :D

Accordion
November 3rd, 2006, 21:12
i can confirm the euro version works perfect on 2.71SE-B"....yay

xtreameracer01
November 5th, 2006, 04:35
i can confirm the euro version works perfect on 2.71SE-B"....yay

I have the US UMD version and i cant get it to work.....through UMD bait and switch, loading it through 2.71 SE-B'' and the only one i got to work was UK rip of the game in CSO which runs like shit in CSO format....can anyone conferm that the US one doesnt seem to work.....

YourStillWithMe
November 5th, 2006, 18:19
This game is the exact same thing as LCS seriously it just takes place in a different city and your not even tommy and Ray Liotta isn't even in the game. If you do not know who that is, you shouldn't even be playing the GTA's because he is amazing. and this game runs perfectly via the swap trick, ISO (shhhhhhhh) 2.7 SE B, 1.50 via the latest devhook and there are plenty of ways to run this if you want to run this rip off of a game. I'm on like the 5th mission and am sick of it already it brings nothing new to the table. I enjoyed LCS because GTA III was my favorite one and every now and then i still pick it up.

mastersync
November 5th, 2006, 21:24
I'm, playing VCS fine now. Using SE-B3 and it works fine.

Covenant550
November 11th, 2006, 16:57
i just bought VCS yesterday and i have 1.5 fw! so i heard about the umd swap...tried it and it didnt work??? then i heard u run devhhok emulate 2.71 and change the sfo to 2.xx to 2.00...tried thaT TOO and it didnt work? i heard that u ned the cheat device? can someone plz help me or explain to m ehow to do this???? thanks for any help i get:confused:

jamesmc3stripe
November 11th, 2006, 17:22
just upgrade to 2.71 se b " and it will run normally with the umd in the drive