PDA

View Full Version : Marvel: Ultimate Alliance US ver

wraggster
November 1st, 2006, 02:13
New from SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/?aff_id=24)

http://www.success-hk.com/item_photo/item/Ultimate-L.jpg

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance lets you create a four-member strike force of Marvel Super Heroes. If you had to assemble a team of the best heroes, who would you pick? Choose wisely, because this is an alliance for the ages -- the team you create will face incredible evils, from the most exotic locations on Earth to the neighboring solar systems. Partner, battle and interact with more than 140 characters from the entire Marvel Universe, in a multi-mission quest with an innovative combat system. Command the largest roster of Super Heroes ever, as you determine the fate of a universe. Control the fate of the Marvel universe - The missions you accept, the objectives completed, and how you interact with other characters throughout the game will have a direct impact on how the story plays out Fight in no-holds-barred combat while airborne, on the ground and even submerged underwater -- in a destructible environment, where objects such as lampposts and chairs can become dangerous weapons

dman32
November 1st, 2006, 04:41
This game is awesome. However does anybody know how you can stop the game from crashing while using devhook? It only crashes when you exit the game using home. Is there a way around this?

kando
November 1st, 2006, 04:42
2.80 req :(

Plowking
November 1st, 2006, 13:53
This is meant to be better, and looks it too, than X-Men Legends 2 - which is one of the best PSP games out there IMO.

It's a rare breed, a game that's actually worth the price because its constantly fun, very long, and full of cusotmizable options (characters)!

Can't wait for this.

Veskgar
November 1st, 2006, 14:12
Yeah, I'd have to agree that I'm still impressed with X-Men Legends 2 and if this game is similar or better, than it is definitely worth purchasing.

MikeDX
November 1st, 2006, 15:18
I'm hearing good things about this game.. finally a game worth buying (or importing ;) )

Vega
November 1st, 2006, 15:48
I was lucky enough to import this title (maybe my last import :( ) and I must say... this is superb.. especially the co-op online play with the SOCOM Headset. makes it all the better to act a fool online while playing as Ghost Rider.

Also look out for the impressive cut scenes.

EDIT : It works fine with the latest Devhook :D

BL4Z3D247
November 1st, 2006, 16:30
sweet another game i'm gunna have to look into getting, finally the psp has a few good games now :)

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
November 1st, 2006, 16:50
looking good....i might get it!

hodey
November 1st, 2006, 22:03
What settings in Devhook are you using. I am using firmware 2.71-se.
thanks