PDA

View Full Version : Datels Max Media Comp Extended

wraggster
November 2nd, 2006, 01:05
Datels Homebrew Comp has been extended, heres whats the info:

Due to the excellent response to our NDS home brew competition, and the high standard of entries, we've decided to extend the deadline beyond the end of October. There's still time to get your entries in, but hurry - the competition must end soon...

More info

To celebrate the success of MAX Media Dock for the Nintendo DS, Datel is looking for the best home brew games around to offer as downloads or to possibly be bundled with future products. They don’t have to be new games – if you’ve already released a game onto the home brew scene, feel free to submit it for the competition. We’re not after exclusive publication rights either. If your game’s one of the lucky winners, you can still distribute it on the net and issue updated releases. In fact, if you’ve already written a game, entering the competition will be no effort at all!

But what’s in it for you? Easy – we’re giving away up to 50 bundles of Datel DS goodies, worth £100 each! And if that’s not enough, your game will also get a much increased distribution, with Datel’s seal of approval bringing it to the attention of professional DS coding teams who might – just might – be looking for new recruits.

To enter, just send a copy of your game with a few simple instructions to [email protected]. If you’re one of the winners, we’ll get back to you after this date.

rigor
November 2nd, 2006, 13:23
"Due to the excellent response" My ass yeah...Because no one wants to make good homebrew for them, that's why they extend the deadline, because they don't have enough homebrew's sent... lol

Bonic
November 2nd, 2006, 22:43
Acutlly, they have ALOT of homebrew, alot isn't on there website. Like my MMD homebrew >.>

GPF
November 3rd, 2006, 00:09
Could someone with a MMD, let me know of my releases what works and what doesn't and some info on making those work with it?

Thanks,
Troy(GPF)
http://gpf.dcemu.co.uk

Knux896
November 3rd, 2006, 00:49
Could someone with a MMD, let me know of my releases what works and what doesn't and some info on making those work with it?

Thanks,
Troy(GPF)
http://gpf.dcemu.co.uk

NDSpop- Doesn't work
DefendguinDS- Works
REminiscenceDS- Doesn't work (This one might just need the MMD drivers in the third party zip that is included in moonshell, Bonic would know better than me though)
RobotFindsKitten- Boots (I don't know if I am using it right but after pressing start it doesn't seem to respond to any further input.)
Super Mario War- Works
Xrick- Works
YASFcave- Works

I hope that helps.