PDA

View Full Version : Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City

wraggster
November 2nd, 2006, 06:47
SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/?aff_id=24) have posted that they have the latest Need for Speed game, i already posted about the game but being as SuccessHK post to europe then its worth a repost:

http://www.success-hk.com/item_photo/item/PSP-Need-For-Speed-Carbon-L.jpg

vladiftodi
November 2nd, 2006, 09:20
hm , i wonder witch firmware does it need? im am sory but i think i will update :(
or buy another psp, who knows but still :(

Baboon
November 2nd, 2006, 09:28
hm , i wonder witch firmware does it need? im am sory but i think i will update :(

Don’t do it you crazy fool! ...time and time again people rush out and update by being impatient and thinking that the new game they want wont work on their PSP. Don’t lose all of your homebrew and emu’s just to update to a crappy firmware... devhook will have the answer! :)

ACID
November 2nd, 2006, 09:49
I think the only game worth upgrading for will be YU-GI-OH. LOL

pibs
November 2nd, 2006, 09:56
haha friggen acid i used 2 love yugioh until it went gx....

ill go rent nfs 2morrow hopefully since i got the SE-B fw it can play it like vcs

Kamon
November 2nd, 2006, 11:38
or buy another psp, who knows but still :(

Don't worry my friend Ive got the game already and its a 2.71 game

Veskgar
November 2nd, 2006, 15:27
Don't worry everyone, its only a 2.71.

The game works great with DevHook.

I'm having trouble with EA Nation infrastructure multiplayer mode. Every game I enter into it loses connection saying "All Client Connections have been lost".

Then the match quits and a lot of times it reflects as a LOSS on my record. So now I have like a 0-8 record and I have not even gotten to play a single game yet.

Another complaint is that this game offers personalized music soundtrack but ONLY in the game menus. What kind of rubbish is that? The music that comes on the game sucks. Like I really want to listen to Lady Sovereign or MC Whatchamacallit rapping while I'm trying to annihilate the competition in a heated race.

Where is the adrenaline inducing METAL!?!?

Anyway, I will be looking to challenge other members here online if it will work. SO let me know if you want to race..

splodger15
November 2nd, 2006, 21:17
This game is a good game i would recommend it

goaliedude
November 2nd, 2006, 21:50
great game works awsome