PDA

View Full Version : StrmnNrmn is Fine

XioN980
November 2nd, 2006, 08:14
wally*won_kenobie posted a fantastic piece of news on Strmnnrmn's blogg today!

People stop being morons..

I followed up on strmnNrmn, emailed 71M a good friend of his..

StrmnNrmn is fine and 71M is going to pass on some information from me for him..

Please stop this crap as it makes it harder for him to check the blog when the time come s :P

I have to agree with him when it comes to people being morons, there are over 250 posts to his last piece of news and half of it has nothing to do with the development of his emulator, which is the point of his blogg. The next release will be ready when its ready

mesosade
November 2nd, 2006, 08:17
good to know, should keep some noobs quiet. oh and btw qj started a thread if his project was dead. looks like the news will be stolen anytime soon..

tophead420
November 2nd, 2006, 08:18
this is good to hear iv talked to wally and he said strmnNrmn's blog was down thuogh this was about a week ago lol its good to hear nrmn is ok well cant wait till the next release but till then im in waiting mode :p

emuking
November 2nd, 2006, 08:33
i could wait for a release i dont care if he decides to release something new in december, his emulator is worth the wait :)

Baboon
November 2nd, 2006, 08:42
Thanks for the info! :)

I think everyone just got a bit concerned after hearing no news for a wee while, when normaly this guy is great at keeping us all informed with his progress (I guess this is called having a life lol).

I was starting to think that $ony and Nintendo had assassinated StrmnNrmn or something? lol

Cheers chap. :)

mat_dizzy
November 2nd, 2006, 08:52
LMAO assasinated :p

XioN980
November 2nd, 2006, 09:32
Full credit to wally for being bothered to contact StmnNrmn

mesosade
November 2nd, 2006, 09:36

deffo :D

tophead420
November 2nd, 2006, 09:49

yea i talked to wally on msn and he seemed to be pretty concerned about o nrmn but a big thanks goes to wally for getting in touch with him to let us know hes still kickin lol:p

Mr. Shizzy
November 2nd, 2006, 15:51
I wasn't aware ppl were flooding his blog with noob non-sense. People- plz STOP this. Anyways, good to hear from StrmnNrmn. I myself, was beggining to wonder if he had been hired away from us by the likes of SONY. Cheers :D

cal360
November 2nd, 2006, 16:18
glad to hear he's still with us lately there's been a lot of good coders beeing scared away because of people giving them abuse and glad we've still got one of the best with us

Wally
November 2nd, 2006, 21:48
Well hes supposed to be getting back to me, hasnt dont that yet. Gunna be patient though :)

Heero808
November 3rd, 2006, 00:24
That's great. I love his project but people should stop messaging him and bothering him because I would laugh his next release has full speed:eek: that should shut the people up

Basil Zero
November 3rd, 2006, 00:55
lol, sorry to ask, but what was he making?

CrAzY_fLiP3
November 3rd, 2006, 01:49
lol where have you been basil? hes ONLY the guy working on the Daedalus emu for PSP.

CrAzY_fLiP3
November 3rd, 2006, 01:51
sadly, my psp was stolen =/ oh well.. its good to hear from him its been quite a while. keep up the good work

Basil Zero
November 3rd, 2006, 04:00
lol where have you been basil? hes ONLY the guy working on the Daedalus emu for PSP.

sorry, havent payed attention to the homebrew scene lately, and nor have i looked up for any info on Daedleus

gunntims0103
November 3rd, 2006, 04:33
This happens to all coders that do not update there blogs or dev threads. Users start to dout the coder and say that they have given up. This has happened to me, when i was simply taking a break from coding. strrnnmm is coding something on a large scale. So i wont credizise him for being gone and not keeping everyone updated. The guy is a grown man with adult things to do, im sure he has a job. Coding for the psp is probally a hobby for em. I myself am looking forward to his work. I personally never douted him for a second

glad to see your not gone strrrnnmm

pkmaximum
November 3rd, 2006, 05:23
Sounds good, I look forward to know if he was working on this emulator, the whole time he last posted about "PIF" fixes. I really hope, he started working out more stable speeds, and maybe even the beginnings for sound :rolleyes:

Kramer
November 3rd, 2006, 06:23
Well it's good to see he is still going.
IMO I wouldnt be suprized if he had quit because off all the nerds on his blog spamming.

BL4Z3D247
November 3rd, 2006, 06:27
Well it's good to see he is still going.
IMO I wouldnt be suprized if he had quit because off all the nerds on his blog spamming.
dude that would suck big time