PDA

View Full Version : what do other gamers snack on while gaming?

VampDude
November 2nd, 2006, 08:49
I eat wine gums :D :D :D

and double choc chip maryland cookies, accompanied by choc milk!!! lol :cool: :cool: :cool:

MikeDX
November 2nd, 2006, 09:54
I don't eat whilst i'm playing games for a few reasons

1. I don't want to become a fat lazy slob. (I'm already a lazy slob)
2. Food on the controller.. :|

ACID
November 2nd, 2006, 09:57
Ill say nothing i hate food in any of mi controlers , games and electronics.

mesosade
November 2nd, 2006, 10:08
to be honest i only drink dr.pepper to keep me awake whilst doing a long session of oblivion :D

ACID
November 2nd, 2006, 10:11
Oh Oblivion that was an awesome rpg. Many bottles of coke where used for that game. and many days with out food also. What a great game will do.

The Hombrew Hunter
November 2nd, 2006, 12:31
Seltzer water and maybe chips or pretzels.

Darksaviour69
November 2nd, 2006, 13:02
i like mikeDX, i don't mix games and food

GobboFett
November 2nd, 2006, 13:27
Yes, I agree food and games are a mixture of doom. Whenever I eat, I stop playing to eat then start playing again as soon as I'm done :)

Vendeta
November 3rd, 2006, 04:13
Cherry coke and halloween candy and beeforoni e.c.t........ Now im hungry i love food dosent mader if its when im playing games or not...lol

souLLy
November 3rd, 2006, 07:31
the flesh of the living normally

NoQuarter
November 3rd, 2006, 07:34
I like cliff bars,if you keep the wrapper on there's no worries about getting food on anything.Plus cliff bars are all natural and mostly organically produced :)

Kramer
November 3rd, 2006, 07:36

lol:p

I normally have some doritos or Red Rock chips.
I wipe my hands before touching any controls though because I dont want greasy controls.

NoQuarter
November 3rd, 2006, 07:38
Gross, doritos are satan!
Too much msg,you might want to drink some energy drinks to boost your taurine level.
Yes, I am a food nazi...

Kramer
November 3rd, 2006, 07:41
lol I dont care much about unhealthy food because I never put on weight and dont really care if I dont live to be an old geezer lol.

NoQuarter
November 3rd, 2006, 07:43
Lol,I can understand that.I don't put on weight either but poor food affects mental performance.Plus it supports all sorts of evil industries.
It's like the difference between swag and kind.
To each their own though :)
I forgot to mention bee pollen, It's my favorite snack!

Darksaviour69
November 3rd, 2006, 09:34

why must you turn my lies into a house of office!

ExcruciationX
November 3rd, 2006, 15:23
I don't eat whilst i'm playing games for a few reasons...
Neither do I. I don't want to get grease on my controller.

I say NoQuarter is a hippie! :p

quzar
November 3rd, 2006, 16:08
I usually go for a mix of pringles, Dr. Pepper, vicodin, and scotch. I lead a perfectly healthy lifestyle

Cap'n 1time
November 3rd, 2006, 16:15
Gross, doritos are satan!
Too much msg,you might want to drink some energy drinks to boost your taurine level.
Yes, I am a food nazi...

I had no idea doritos contained # Monosodium glutamate... Guell I will have to watch what I eat.

I like to drink a cancer cola (Coke Zero) when I play sometimes.

Accordion
November 3rd, 2006, 17:28
um, vodka. or comfort

and whatever food i can afford (all my money goes on drink and games)

kando
November 3rd, 2006, 17:47
im usually "unloading" my already eaten snacks while im playing my psp :P

VampDude
November 3rd, 2006, 18:38

you play your psp whilst doing a... number 2! :eek:

do you stop playing to wipe?:confused: lol :D

I never take anything with me, last time I took anything in with me I dropped it (was my phone) :cool:

but back to food! lmao

splodger15
November 3rd, 2006, 19:25
you play your psp whilst doing a... number 2! :eek:

do you stop playing to wipe?:confused: lol :D

I never take anything with me, last time I took anything in with me I dropped it (was my phone) :cool:

but back to food! lmao

Lmao
:D :D :D

Shadowblind
November 4th, 2006, 00:07
Lets see, corn chips, Lays, sprite, cupcakes, TCBY.

Cap'n 1time
November 4th, 2006, 03:20

oh yeah? I eat, play psp, and poop all at the same time. And I usually like to enjoy a nice twinky while im doing this... my hands get all sticky though.

NoQuarter
November 4th, 2006, 03:31
Yeah, kando and captain awesome I'm with you.I crap, play psp or ds,smoke,drink coffee and eat all at the same time--seriously...
No I'm not a hippie.I'm still recovering from that point in my life.
Although a lot of the places I frequent(like the healthfood store)are usually full of them.
God portable game devices made it easy to crap and play games,no more lugging the TV in there for a long stint.

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 03:42
I think im gonna barf......**wait i did**..... no more takin about talkin a shit and eating twinkys and ur hands being sticky.......DISGUSTING!!!!!

NoQuarter
November 4th, 2006, 03:44
LMAO,sticky hands in the potty....
Maybe the twinkie wasn't food.

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 03:47
oh yeah? I eat, play psp, and poop all at the same time. And I usually like to enjoy a nice twinky while im doing this... my hands get all sticky though.

He had a fresh chocolate twinky!!!!

BL4Z3D247
November 4th, 2006, 03:48
whoa ^ i think i step into the wrong thread (exits stage left)

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 03:51
He had a fresh chocolate twinky!!!!

hehe chocolate twinky well hes on the shitter.... rofl:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

NoQuarter
November 4th, 2006, 03:55
LOL,this has become just wrong.
You guys are a riot

So your saying he was snackin on a log.
I knew this girl who's dad came in the room while we were hanging out and felt he had to share how she ate her butt fruit out of the diaper when she was a baby.Probably a pretty scarring experience.

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 03:57
lol, im gonna put that in my sig....

NoQuarter
November 4th, 2006, 04:03
Lol
I've got some sick friends,any of you know what a scoop is?
It's a common practice when we play tekken.

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 04:05
Lol.... never played tekken..... like my new sig???

NoQuarter
November 4th, 2006, 04:08
Yeah, nice.

A scoop is when you fart in your hand and hand it to the other persons nose or face.

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 04:09
omg and i thought i was sick.... thats funny tho..... i always make a fan and fan it to there way.....lmao

NoQuarter
November 4th, 2006, 04:12
lol,It's usually done out of revenge for getting beat.
We forgo the fan and use a more directed approach.

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 04:15
lol if i lose i blame it on the controler than punch them..... im very vilonet... umm i think we went a little of topic here....

NoQuarter
November 4th, 2006, 04:20
We get physical too and two people in particular blame the controller.
Sorry about getting off topic,lol

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 04:21
post in my new fourm its for that stupid shit....

Destroyer699
November 4th, 2006, 04:59
You know what I eat? Whatever is next to me at the time. At this time, all there is is Halloween candy. But for those other times I don't really eat. You know what gets in your controller when you eat and hold it. I chyallenge you to do this. Take a toothpick and scrape it through the crevice on the side of your controller(where both halves of the controller meet). Scrape it through there and look at what you pull out. Guess what, you just found last night's dinner. Makes you never want to touch your controller again. But back to food. I don't generally eat while playing, but I drink gallons of Sprite, Sierra Mist, orange soda, and amp energy drink(for those late nights, damn you final boss!!!).

Shilo
November 4th, 2006, 05:47
Ummmmmm lets see here............ I'll eat just about anything I can find in the kitchen. Weither it be chips or a TV dinner, then I'll play with one hand and eat with the other.

M!ckeY
November 4th, 2006, 08:52
my girlfriend.

NoQuarter
November 4th, 2006, 09:37
MMM girlfriend plus video game at same time=happy

Accordion
November 4th, 2006, 17:57
tut tut, selfish lovers...tut tut tut...

Shrygue
November 4th, 2006, 18:15
I'd have tea and cake if there's any while playing my PSP. :)

SnesR0X
November 4th, 2006, 19:49
Peanut butter amd jam sandwhich while playing KH2

VampDude
February 3rd, 2007, 03:37
christmas stuff (candy canes) at the moment, I should've ate all that stuff ages ago! lol

mexicansnake
February 3rd, 2007, 04:05
I never eat while playing but I eat candy, donuts, cookies,cake etc while coding :)...

VampDude
February 3rd, 2007, 04:09
I hardly eat, but when I do I often have my phone or PSP with me so I can play! :D

mexicansnake
February 3rd, 2007, 04:38
I hardly eat, but when I do I often have my phone or PSP with me so I can play! :D

Blood?:confused: maybe your psp have alot of blood :p, you have to clean it!!!

VampDude
February 3rd, 2007, 04:44
Blood?:confused: maybe your psp have alot of blood :p, you have to clean it!!!

lol, PSP does'nt have blood. I eat normal food like you (so I can blend in to sociey) :D

the_eternal_dark
February 3rd, 2007, 06:19
Hmmm, I chew gum and drink lots of water.

After a long session gaming, I walk to this really good restaurant down the street to get my favorite thing of all time, an organic turkey burger with veggie bacon, lettuce, organic sweet mustard, and organic garlic/oregano fries.

Yummy stuff, plus it's good for you and is low in fat.

zidanerick
February 3rd, 2007, 06:42

After a long session gaming, I walk to this really good restaurant down the street to get my favorite thing of all time, an organic turkey burger with veggie bacon, lettuce, organic sweet mustard, and organic garlic/oregano fries.

Damn that sounds nice!!

During my gaming sessions i usually eat what i can find, but Red Rock Chips, Rice Crackers and a Coke are what i have when im just console gaming but if im at a comp or lan its V energy drink and lollies all the way, and usually paracetemol to get rid of the headache from the sugar rush but we go for 48 hours straight usually so u kinda need it.

TacticalBread
February 3rd, 2007, 06:50
big Cheez-its!

mexicansnake
February 3rd, 2007, 07:04

Wow that sounds nice:thumbup: .

Mark30001
February 3rd, 2007, 07:10
I don't even snack. What kind of sad life do I live in? :(

I do know I eat whole pizzas as meals. :D

scarph
February 3rd, 2007, 07:51
organic, sounds expensive

I'd rather have a real hamburger and real fries :)

dejkirkby
February 3rd, 2007, 09:30
Recently, I have been drinking tea whilst gaming and PC'ing.

S34MU5
February 3rd, 2007, 10:13
Closest thing to my hand.

the_eternal_dark
February 3rd, 2007, 21:10
Damn that sounds nice!!

During my gaming sessions i usually eat what i can find, but Red Rock Chips, Rice Crackers and a Coke are what i have when im just console gaming but if im at a comp or lan its V energy drink and lollies all the way, and usually paracetemol to get rid of the headache from the sugar rush but we go for 48 hours straight usually so u kinda need it.

Wow that sounds nice:thumbup: .

You aren't kidding. This place does better than McDonald's right across the street, if that says anything.

I also have turned more towards Asian snack foods such as prawn crackers http://www.thai4uk.com/acatalog/de679o1p1.jpg

Pockey http://www.metropolis.co.jp/biginjapanarchive299/259/pics/Pockysticks.jpg

and Strawberry or Apple Fruit Leather http://image.blog.livedoor.jp/sabala/imgs/0/b/0b74f68a.JPG

while I work on school work. :thumbup: Only twice a week though. Other times, I usually eat organic or all natural foods.

pt9087
February 3rd, 2007, 21:29
Choco Milk.

the_eternal_dark
February 3rd, 2007, 21:46
Ovaltine and lite vanilla soy milk (Silk). Mmmmmm.

jonezybaby
February 3rd, 2007, 22:00
crisps and chocolate. suprised im not fat yet lol.