PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Wii features in South Park

wraggster
November 2nd, 2006, 16:28
Mere weeks after World of Warcraft was made the subject of an entire episode of South Park, the outrageous cartoon returns to videogames again - this time featuring the Wii.

In the hilarious episode, Cartman is going berserk in anticipation of the Wii's US launch and, is the first scene, is pacing back and forth outside a Wii poster-covered games store.

Later in school, as Mr. Garrison teaches his rather explicit version of natural evolution, Cartman sits wide-eyed and shaking in sheer eagerness for the new Nintendo console, as he asks: "How long until Nintendo Wii comes out, now?" Then shouting "OH GOD" when Carl tells him it's still three weeks away. "How about now" he immediately asks.

His solution? To go into a state of suspended animation by freezing himself "like in the space movies". It's hilarious.

iniquitous_beast
November 2nd, 2006, 16:37
Has it been pulled from google or something? I'm just getting a message "this video is currently not available".

Gold Line
November 2nd, 2006, 16:46
Has it been pulled from google or something? I'm just getting a message "this video is currently not available".

i must see this episode where can i see it.
i loved the gold psp episode

I heart Nintendo
November 2nd, 2006, 21:21
Free Wii promotion!

azz1844
November 2nd, 2006, 22:32
All South Park episodes are available to Torrent download at www.mrtwig.net - that's where I saw it (cos it'll take years before it comes out in the UK!!!)

S34MU5
November 2nd, 2006, 22:39
azz1844

Thats illiagal dude

azz1844
November 2nd, 2006, 22:58
:-o Is it?? My God!! Ah well, as long as it's not illEgal, then I guess everything is kewl.

emuking
November 2nd, 2006, 23:59
that episode was great because of wii :)

kyus
November 5th, 2006, 21:24
exact same thing with the sega dreamcast, and the gamecube (although they called it gamesphere), and psp as well.

also will the self righteous losers of this forum take a running jump? If you don't download anything illegally then keep your mouth shut and take pride in yourself. You're like a vegan girlfriend. More hassle than they're worth.

SnesR0X
November 5th, 2006, 21:39
just go on allsp.com, it's a legal site