PDA

View Full Version : iTunes 7 Breaking iPods?

wraggster
November 2nd, 2006, 16:44
Is iTunes 7 breaking iPods? If you ask Apple reps, they'll say no, but owners of slightly older iPods, nanos and shuffles have noticed their players dying as soon as they upgrade to iTunes 7. Apple's response? Buy a new iPod, sucka.

jojotjuh
November 2nd, 2006, 21:12
Is iTunes 7 breaking iPods? If you ask Apple reps, they'll say no, but owners of slightly older iPods, nanos and shuffles have noticed their players dying as soon as they upgrade to iTunes 7. Apple's response? Buy a new iPod, sucka.

thATS A CHEAP WAY TO gain money<.< personally i always knew apple sucks !!! feel sorry and angry at them <.< sorry becaUSE THEY ARE pathetic and angry because of this low strike thingy cheating...

Rocksil
November 2nd, 2006, 21:16
Apple's response? Buy a new iPod, sucka.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha haha

dat 2 funny. i always knew sumting like this will happen 2 da apple ipod. and the new ipod battery spoil easily i got a friend dat has a new 8gb nano and he had 4 3 weeks now and the battery doesnt last dat long no more i fink he must have over charged it.

uneekracer
November 2nd, 2006, 23:55
proably true

Adrenalin
November 3rd, 2006, 07:06
well i thought the battery of min (old shuffle) just died, but coincidentally it was a very short time after installing 7. Now after reading this i'm convinced that the *******s caused this!

I have hated apple since i bought my ipod from them anyway though.

infernomax
November 3rd, 2006, 07:16
When i updated to Itunes 7 , all my 3000 songs were deleted and i wasnt compensated at all, just told to "backup in the future" ...assholes

NoQuarter
November 3rd, 2006, 07:24
This sorta thing is just gonna make more people buy the zune or psps

GobboFett
November 3rd, 2006, 08:05
HAHA! Why does this not surprise me. The iPod goes from failure to failure, if it wasn't so unbelievablely mainstream iPod would be long and dead now. Good thing I will NEVER buy and iPod and don't care. Creavtive Zen FOREVER!!!

Miria
November 4th, 2006, 04:38
They are getting really annoying now.. Cunning even... Hmph if this is the way they are going to treat customers then im going to leave...

"packs bags and leaves"
"Looks for exit....... S###"
"Ok ill stay for a little bit"
"Mumbles mmm.blud.e.mmm"

Adrenalin
November 5th, 2006, 02:39
That ipods aren't drag and drop compatable (unless u install diif software) is another shitty feature.

bet_davis
November 9th, 2006, 20:46
apple screws people left and right. i personall dont own an ipod yet because all i hear from the people who have IPODS is the same I'm reading here.

It hit close to home when my jazz proffesor's Ipod died with all of our recordings and his music he had carefully arranged according to his lesson plans ....

Apple people fancy themselves with looking slick but they should also have some respect for people's money !!!

bigwiifan
November 11th, 2006, 22:55
do the ipods on this site work with the new itunes?

http://www.techsplosion.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=191

bet_davis
November 14th, 2006, 22:02
DEATH to the IPOD
bite the Apple in The butt

Dave the Rave
November 16th, 2006, 00:37
Calm down children, it's just a load of rumour mongering. I have a couple of the older iPods (3g, 4g, a mini and a nano) and they all work perfectly fine, just like the 5.5g I use mostly now.

Napalm-Death
November 16th, 2006, 21:58
After installing iTunes 7, my 5g(bought during the summer), got reformatted..gay Apple!

xg917
November 23rd, 2006, 01:40
so far i didnt get any problems wit apple or my ipod nano vers. , because i have lived with apple and ipod, itunes 7 didnt do anything to my ipod at all, infact it saved my ipod from corrupted files and luckily itunes
read my ipod when it was not docking on the desktop, it gave me the option to restore and i had to restore 3 times to save my ipod..... now i thank god for itunes 7, otherwise i wouldnt have my ipod anymore

also apple isnt gay because it can run both windows and mac wen ever you need to, which i think its kool

Napalm-Death
November 26th, 2006, 22:15
also apple isnt gay because it can run both windows and mac wen ever you need to, which i think its kool
Run ON them, or run them? I highly doubt it's the second.

xg917
December 13th, 2006, 02:56
um, its the second, since the new macs have intel core duo chips we can run windows natively, or through an emulator like i do sometimes wen i need to run windows programs