PDA

View Full Version : PlayStation 3 screen captures

wraggster
November 3rd, 2006, 01:21
Via Eurogamer

We've obviously been having some fun with our PlayStation 3 since it turned up last week, and we thought we'd snap a few screenshots of the games we've been playing so you can join in.

First up is the MotorStorm gallery, where you can see how the game's incredibly destructible cars fall apart at high speed and how the screen gets all blurry when you're going really fast across those bumpy tracks.

Second is Ridge Racer 7, looking mighty shiny. Just look at those glistening rocks. It's sort of like racing through an angry upside down glacier.

Then of course there's Insomniac's Resistance: Fall of Man, with its alien (or is it mutant?) packed English towns that need cleansing. We're particularly proud of the man-standing-on-his-head picture.

Obviously all the code we have is preview builds and not necessarily representative of the final games yadda yadda. Watch out for more on each of the games, and some others Sony's been nice enough to give us, in the near future.

Screens Here (http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=69500)

mad-brian
November 3rd, 2006, 10:42
The graphics on them games are superb, I can wait to see the final product on the PS3

Malksta
November 3rd, 2006, 11:43
hot! :eek:

JKKDARK
November 3rd, 2006, 19:23
wow it looks great, but I prefer the Wii :p

briyan
November 3rd, 2006, 20:28
wow it looks great, but I prefer the Wii :p

just a thought..it's good to be appreciative but you don't need to let the world know that you're into the wii in the PS3 forums.