PDA

View Full Version : GTA VCS Cheat Device v2.0 by Edison Carter

wraggster
November 3rd, 2006, 02:04
We posted the Alpha release yesterday and already Edison Carter has updated that release, heres what he posted:

Here's the first release of VCS CheatDevice 2.0! This version includes all of Cheat Maker except for Construction Mode, plus a few of the built in cheats are enabled.

Vehicle Spawns - a lot of the vehicle numbers will crash. I didn't put upper or lower limits on it yet, but when you get into objects like "cellphone", you know it'll crash if you try to spawn that. We need to start a list of what works and what crashes.

Step Through Walls
Power Jump
Screenshot
Video Recorder
Step Up/Down
Inf Health & Armor
Set Time

You need to run VCS through DevHook to use this. You can install the PRX by running the installer or read the instructions in readme.txt if you prefer to do it by hand.

IMPORTANT NOTE: After installing, wait at least 30 seconds before turning off USB or pulling out your memory stick. The PC caches your changes and doesn't write them out until a while later. If your memory card gets corrupt, use chkdsk /f X:

I advise against saving your game after using cheats. Please note that when you spawn vehicles, you are using a game cheat that will lower your criminal rating!

Thanks to ADePSP for the installer!

Edit:
Updated to make it pause the game while doing captures, snapshot and video recorder. Added inf health & armor and set the clock.

Renamed to vcscheatdevice.prx. If you installed the ALPHA, you need to edit your pspbtcnf_game.txt file and change cheatdevice.prx to vcscheatdevice.prx.

Cheats go in ms0:\cheats\vcs

Download for US/EU Versions of GTA Vice City Stories Via Comments

Snoppydude
November 3rd, 2006, 02:48
Should add: "Doesn't run umd." or did I miss a step?

Cloud_35
November 3rd, 2006, 03:50
Déja Vu...

Dmill
November 3rd, 2006, 04:45
can anyone pleez get me a gamesave of gta vcs i need it bad at any point of the game

hack.fool
November 3rd, 2006, 06:39
woooo Thank you Edison now I'm waiting for the next release...I need RocketBoost man!! :D

ssj4terence
November 3rd, 2006, 07:11
is this possible to work on se-b

Tonx_9
November 3rd, 2006, 07:21
i rekon everyone should play the game like halfway though before cheating. (no offence edison carter your program is awsome-ness!!!!!) but hey, just my opinion.

psychadelicious
November 3rd, 2006, 14:16
cool.com

Method Man
November 25th, 2006, 12:49
Cheats go in ms0:\cheats\vcs [/INDENT]

does sb now where i can find some?

googy
November 26th, 2006, 05:52
Thanks!