PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony Released

wraggster
November 3rd, 2006, 06:43
New from Play Asia:

http://image4.play-asia.com/170/PA.75954.001.jpg

features
Multiple characters to choose from - Characters can be customized as they level up into different Hero Classes and then even further into Legendary Classes.
Player can choose from numerous Pets and Companions to play with. Gameplay will encourage the player to constantly switch between unique Pets and Companions to use their special powers.
Face over 100 monsters including well known monsters from the Dungeon Siege world as well as many new creatures.
Multiplayer Cooperative Campaign allows you to play with a friend. Each player can bring a Pet or Companion adding up to a four party experience.
15 hours of gameplay with 2 different modes Mercenary and Elite.
Over 100 stunning spells and abilities.
Tons of powerful weapons and armor
Naval vehicles that allow access to remote areas of the game world.

description
Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony for the PSP® system is an all-new adventure, created from the ground up specifically for the handheld system. It features all-new playable characters and a freshly designed, non-linear, single player campaign as well as support for Ad Hoc co-operative games.

Price: US$ 39.90 (~21.12 GBP)

More Info --> http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-b9-49-en-84-j-70-1mlu.html

mesosade
November 3rd, 2006, 08:28
awww sweet! i loved this game on the pc

kalhalla
November 3rd, 2006, 14:33
Much different than the PC, but I'm still addicted.

It's just another Champions of Norrath clone, but this time with Dungeon Siege graphics / theme / enemies / sounds. Awesome menus and presentation too (scrolling text looks good etc.).

Cap'n 1time
November 3rd, 2006, 14:52
15 hours is sort of a let down.. It may be a game I will purchase though :)

Veskgar
November 3rd, 2006, 17:04
Well I can personally attest that out of all the great releases over the past couple weeks, this one is one that I'm most addicted to. This is a really good game. Especially if you are an RPG fanatic.

The game offers more personality & depth than the Untold Legends games and has a better menu & customization system than Champions of Norrath. This game also doesn't suffer from awkward viewing angles & distances. I was comfortable with with the games camera and the mini-map (which can be moved or turned off) is very helpful indicating where an enemy combatant is in proximity to your location.

15 hours definitely sounds discouraging but with 3 separate main characters and your choice of pets & companions, the game sure offers lots of diversity.

I'd recommend this game to anyone with even the slightest interest in action/RPG games.

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
November 3rd, 2006, 17:16
my friend had this and it looks cool!!