PDA

View Full Version : The Borat Movie Is Out (Wah Wah Wee Wah)

Kramer
November 3rd, 2006, 06:54
Well it's a happy party time because the borat movie has finally been released.:D
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/317/borat3wideweb470x3030ta7.jpg

Well this is the borat lover thread so post here if you love or are just a borat fan.

Lol im a bit Borat crazy ive always been a fan since he first aired on the AliG show:D

pibs
November 3rd, 2006, 07:00
yup bigg time fan, i heard the gay guy from ali g is also getting his own movie

I don't remember the ali g movies getting this much publicity and they where quite hilarious

Kramer
November 3rd, 2006, 07:03
lol I dont think Bruno would get a movie hes not too funny and what would the movie even be about lol.

Darksaviour69
November 3rd, 2006, 09:25
Jagshemash

dejkirkby
November 3rd, 2006, 10:00
Bruno is getting his own movie. SBC has signed a £22 million deal.

Kramer
November 3rd, 2006, 11:08
Bruno is getting his own movie. SBC has signed a £22 million deal.

Hey it's dejkirkby have'nt seen you around here in ages.

Cant believe Bruno's is getting a movie, I wonder what the story would be about.:confused:

dejkirkby
November 3rd, 2006, 14:39
I've been busy selling my house and moving into my new apartment.
Of all SBC's character Bruno is the least funny.

Cap'n 1time
November 3rd, 2006, 15:04
I've been excited to see Borat for a while now. Did anyone see him on The Daily Show 11/2 ? Brilliant.
If you missed it click here (http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/the_daily_show/videos/indecision2006/index.jhtml)

and click on 11/1 pt 3 :)

Darksaviour69
November 3rd, 2006, 15:09
the daily show is back on, i thought they where on a break...

Bruno is actually one of his earliest characters, i remember seeing him on paramount comedy in little 5 mins shows in between the main shows, long before ali g was on the 11 o'clock show etc

Cap'n 1time
November 3rd, 2006, 15:13
the daily show is back on, i thought they where on a break...

Bruno is actually one of his earliest characters, i remember seeing him on paramount comedy in little 5 mins shows in between the main shows, long before ali g was on the 11 o'clock show etc

They went to a University in Ohio (in the US) to do a special midterm (US government) coverage. check my link above and you can see the whole weeks shows.

ExcruciationX
November 3rd, 2006, 15:19
It looks dumb to me...

Darksaviour69
November 3rd, 2006, 15:20
sweet, first i thought, "CA's giving me a torrent link or some thing? oh oh" then i thought " oh comedy central 's online thing, but last time i was there they would not show the vid to people out side the US" but its work! hoary for me

Kramer
November 3rd, 2006, 15:24
lol thnx for the link dude.
how funny is it when he finds out the guy is a jew.:p

It looks dumb to me...

You must not understand his humor then. Because even my mum want's to see the movie.

Cap'n 1time
November 3rd, 2006, 15:54
sweet, first i thought, "CA's giving me a torrent link or some thing? oh oh" then i thought " oh comedy central 's online thing, but last time i was there they would not show the vid to people out side the US" but its work! hoary for me

Hah, i was afraid of that. Usually Comedy Central provides most of the show in cut sequences but this week they are showing the entire show and uncut :) good stuff.

splodger15
November 3rd, 2006, 19:15
This film is funny

Elven6
November 3rd, 2006, 20:45
Bruno's movie will probably be about gay rights in America LOL

V3N0M
November 3rd, 2006, 21:09
Quote from Borat - "Is that your wife." (Points to one of the women at the dinner table) "No, thats my wife." (Points to another women) "Well in my country they would go crazy...for these two." "Not so much..." (Points at the guys wife) LMAO! I'm gonna go see that movie today. Its just to dam funny.

JD/
November 3rd, 2006, 21:19
I just saw it that movie made me laugh all the way through and the cinema was live aswell very good movie i recommend it.

S34MU5
November 4th, 2006, 22:26
just saw it tonight!
LOL

Cap'n 1time
November 5th, 2006, 03:24
I'm going to see it tomorrow actually. I have not been this excited about a movie since clerks 2 :)

Kramer
November 5th, 2006, 03:50
God dammit I cant wait to see this movie but it isnt out till the 23rd here and ive been waiting like a year to see it:eek:

skater9269
November 5th, 2006, 04:12
i was gonna go see it on friday but my gay @ss movie theatre (no offense to ***s) sucks balls and chose not to play it.

Cap'n 1time
November 5th, 2006, 04:16
i was gonna go see it on friday but my gay @ss movie theatre (no offense to ***s) sucks balls and chose not to play it.

yes, no offense but excuse me while I use a slur that would easily be offensive. Enjoy your warning. DCemu dosnt give a **** what your sexual preference is, but we do care about what you say. keep that in mind for the future.

pibs
November 5th, 2006, 04:25
Does borat really hate jews or is it just a comedy act, oh and have u guys seen the borat hunting the jew special, I heard that was banned but i watched it on youtube so it must of came out somewhere

Kramer
November 5th, 2006, 04:38
Does borat really hate jews or is it just a comedy act, oh and have u guys seen the borat hunting the jew special, I heard that was banned but i watched it on youtube so it must of came out somewhere

lol sacha himself is a jew.
BTW Sacha is the guy who play's Borat, Borat is a fictional character.

Cap'n 1time
November 6th, 2006, 17:13
I saw it yesterday.. If you thought they went a little bit overboard in Clerks 2... well YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS MOVIE! I laughed so hard I cried at times. :) Another note, by 90's standards in the US this could have EASILY been rated NC17... but it is FAR from sexy. Just a little warning.

S34MU5
November 6th, 2006, 17:57
So funny laughed NON-STOP

First 4 minutes of the film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJDNOQ1oNlM

lol

Rocksil
November 6th, 2006, 17:58
I love his show i soon wacth the movie

SnesR0X
November 7th, 2006, 00:59
it was a funny movie, but there were some parts that were just plain dumb, like in Jackass 2:)