PDA

View Full Version : Fox blasts into Smash Bros

wraggster
November 3rd, 2006, 15:52
A new trailer shown at the Nintendo World Tour in Japan has revealed that Fox McCloud, the lead character from the much loved Star Fox series, will appear in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, in development for Wii.

Fox isn't a new character to the Smash Bros. series, having already appeared in the N64 and GameCube editions, but his absence from the lengthy E3 trailer lead to suspicions that he might not be included.

The highly anticipated Nintendo all-star brawler is due for release in 2007. The latter half of the year, we're guessing.

Gold Line
November 3rd, 2006, 18:54
i hope all of the melee chars are in this new game + a lot more new chars
did you know sonic might be in this :eek:
lets just hope nintendo dose not go crazy with the non nintendo chars

I heart Nintendo
November 3rd, 2006, 21:00
I need...this game...in...my life!!!

I don't want the bonus "clone" characters from Melee making an appearance unless their move sets are going to be dramatically altered.

Miria
November 4th, 2006, 04:20
Yeah...

To me the best clone was Ganondorf it seems really easy to make a moveset for him (Being the King of Darkness in Hyrule)...

Too many clones killed Melee.. but still made it enjoyable..

I heard Sonic wont be making an appearance unless Sega gives Nintendo the License...

Hopefully all the characters will be appearing (Yes even Mr Game and Watch (Good way to keep the memories)) because it wont be the same without them... (Even if they were clones)..