PDA

View Full Version : wheres video freak?

Tetris999
November 4th, 2006, 04:00
hey ive been banned lateley and the person i know who helps a lot which is video freak aint here anymore? lol im not worrying i dunno did somethin happin?

JKKDARK
November 4th, 2006, 04:04
Read this thread (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=38691)

Tetris999
November 4th, 2006, 04:35
wow maybe they were kinda spamming but i find it pretty gay how the mods reacted in a way like this i cant believe it they kicked me just for capitlizing my letters just because what i was saying was very important seriously i cant believe it those to helped me so frigging much when I came here and now therye gone? if it wasnt for acid burn i wuda gave up on devhook and just upgraded he also helped me with some of my ds stuff.videofreak was always helping work out programs to have them gone is like....just downright awful for the scene now i cant believe the mods would even ACT like they would like this....

NoQuarter
November 4th, 2006, 04:37
They're still around,just not posting as much.

Destroyer699
November 4th, 2006, 04:39
I feel bad for them, and everyone who they helped. I know he wasn't a spammer, rather a helper. There is no such thing as too much help or appreciation.

abeisgreat
November 4th, 2006, 06:06
Ya im new to this forum but others have said that vid freak was really helpful i wish he posted more :(

mnuhaily22
November 4th, 2006, 06:16
We miss you video_freak, I was always thinking why you always wrote what I thought was also right, please come back, for us.

mnuhaily22
November 4th, 2006, 06:21
Post what I posted in my sig to if you want Video_freak back.

V3N0M
November 4th, 2006, 06:42
You gotta be kidding me. How many times must we go over this? Why don't you guys just leave the poor guy alone. And you didn't need to bring up that thread again. I'm sorry if I’m being mean but you guys have to stop bugging video freak and bringing up old things. He is busy with his personal life and you guys need to understand that. Oh and BTW there are a lot of other people who help a lot, even if it isn't always on the forums. If you have a problem just ask.

pibs
November 4th, 2006, 07:58
They are not gone >< rofl acid just made my sig a few days ago.

mesosade
November 4th, 2006, 08:32
I always wondered how he managed 4000 posts in a year :P

Kaiser
November 4th, 2006, 17:31
just downright awful for the scene now i cant believe the mods would even ACT like they would like this....

I stand by my decision. It wasn't a big deal. Still isn't.

Locked.