PDA

View Full Version : Stupid does as stupid is!

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 04:18
This is for all those stupid and or funny comments and stupid things that wont fit anyware else ..... the first one is in my sig...

NoQuarter
November 4th, 2006, 04:22
Uh,oh we're in trouble now

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 04:24
Y???

NoQuarter
November 4th, 2006, 04:25
I was just kidding,I love stupid and silly stuff.
Humor is good to keep the brain space balanced

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 04:27
YAP!!..... im a funnyed out i need some one to say sumthing stupid to start me up again....... Chocolate twinky.... HEHE

do u got msn or aim so we can talk stupid faster???

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 04:29
Hey i just found a dollar.... yey

NoQuarter
November 4th, 2006, 04:31
Nah,I've never used instant messaging.Been so busy trying to learn how to configure my lappy for linux I haven't taken the time to learn about the GAIM instant messenger.
How's that for silly?
I've only been using computers online for a little while,guess there's no time like now

Hell yeah,free money.That's always a bonus.I found a $50 once.

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 04:35
Nice the most i found was 5 dolla but i always find dollas on my floor cause i had a whol bitch load of loonies and dumped them on my floor and my room is dirty so i never piked all of them up.... u downloadin msn??

NoQuarter
November 4th, 2006, 04:41
Umm,I'm using linux so I have to figure out how to use the all in one instant messaging proggy Gaim.
Funny thing about that 50 was that I found when I was getting out of the car to turn in my tax return.It was in the bush right in front of me,I had been praying to find some money as I was getting pretty desperate for cash.
It's gonna take me a bit to get the instant messaging thing up,gotta do a web search.I don't wanna take my windows partition online.

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 04:43
lol
ok
can i still talk to u from msn to that thingy???

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 04:45
I farted.... lol

Ohhh shit i just remebered that i need to make somthing in lua....
im making a new game...

NoQuarter
November 4th, 2006, 04:50
Omg,this is just like hangin out with my friends with the fart jokes and all.Friggin terrible,I'm supposed to be an adult....never!
Yeah, you can talk to msn.I was just reading the info for using it now.I might have to setup a hotmail account though.I'm gonna keep reading...

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 04:54
lmao ok tell me ur name and we talk

NoQuarter
November 4th, 2006, 04:59
I'm gonna have to put a hold on that,I gotta get offline for a bit.I'll be back in a while,hopefully set up to use IM.If your not online when I get back I'll catch you tommorow.

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 05:01
ill be online....lol.... messege me at [email protected] or [email protected]
when ur bac lol