PDA

View Full Version : New southpark episode starring the Wii!

NoQuarter
November 4th, 2006, 09:49
Have you guy's seen the new southpark episode?It rox!
I rank it up there with kenny's golden psp and the world of warcraft episode.
Would you freeze yourself for a Wii?

lmtlmt
November 4th, 2006, 11:03
i wouldnt but, i have downloaded the episode a few days ago, it says part 2 but its actually part one which is wierd.

NoQuarter
November 4th, 2006, 11:10
Yeah part2 doesn't come out till wed,I love the buck rogers theme.

Kaiser
November 4th, 2006, 17:40
It was great episode. But I don't think it quite lived up to the WOW episode a few weeks back. ;)

Cap'n 1time
November 4th, 2006, 19:37
I would say that the WoW episode was the best of season 10 thus far.

irondirgible
November 4th, 2006, 20:07
I think it's part II instead of part I because the episode that hasn't aired yet explains the events that happened before the final events in the episode we've already seen. In my opinion, the best episode of season 10 was Smug Alert (aired around the end of March).

SSaxdude
November 4th, 2006, 21:43
The episode "Go God Go" was good, but "Make Love Not Warcraft" is in my opinion the best of season 10 so far. Some of the other episodes of the second half of season 10 have been kinda lame.

Cap'n 1time
November 5th, 2006, 03:21
The episode "Go God Go" was good, but "Make Love Not Warcraft" is in my opinion the best of season 10 so far. Some of the other episodes of the second half of season 10 have been kinda lame.

I agree, season ten has been good, but it's just not like season 8 or 9 where.

lmtlmt
November 9th, 2006, 07:41
the next one is called part 12, so WTF

jennag3
November 9th, 2006, 14:03
not seen it yet but this isnt the first place ive heard about it my sister said the same thing last night its meant to be awesome

Cap'n 1time
November 9th, 2006, 17:53
It was a very good episode. It was better than many, but not the best at all. The ending was pretty funny.

Is it me or are thoes crazy southpark people paying heavy attention to the next gen video games lately. We have seen a very PSP specific episode, at least one episode where the Xbox360 episode made an appearance, and now this. :)

Kramer
November 9th, 2006, 18:06
lol just saw the most recent ep it was pretty funny but I wanted to see Eric actually playing the Wii.

Tetris999
November 9th, 2006, 18:14
you can watch these episodes at www.southparkzone.com its all free and doesnt need to be torrented or anything try it out :)

AvengedSevenfold Fan
November 12th, 2006, 02:20
both parts were good. them and the world of warcraft were the best of the season, but none of them come close to CHINPOKOMON! WE MUST BUY THEM ALL, WE MUST BUY THEM ALL!

abeisgreat
November 12th, 2006, 03:50
I normally dont watch south park but since it had the wii in it , it had to be great!

Hawq
November 12th, 2006, 15:34
'Listen kid for the 40'th time, pacing in front of the store wont make the Wii come any faster'

'Science-damn you'

'Just put me on with whatever Garrisons calling himself after the operation'

Or to put it another way it was a good two parter, though the second part probably works best on those of us familiar with Buck Rogers.