PDA

View Full Version : SDL Scavenger 1.45

wraggster
February 19th, 2012, 23:18
via http://www.dreamcast.es/news.php?readmore=521#comments

I had not published anything new (beware, that does not mean that things do not Dreamcast hehehe). So I opened the trunk of the unfinished ports, and with you I present to Scavenger. SDL Scavenger is a 2-D style game Lode Runner (to collect objects and escape the bad guys). The SDL is an update of the original XScavenger but with more levels, and less bugs :)
Do not get bored because it has a whopping 197 levels . Scavenger can be found in many systems: PC (Win, Unix ...), GP2X, Pandora, Maemo, HOOPS ... port Features: - Compatible with SD and VMU. - IMPORTANT : save size is increasing ( are saved as videos of your performance. Initially, takes about 37 blocks!). - not included level editor. However, you can recompile the game with new levels :) - Disabled saving of screenshots. - Recommended to use a keyboard, there are more options to explore. will find the download at Downloads -> IberDC . It includes the game and compiled (binary), the source code and version of Windows (32 bits). And it works nullDC luxury, so what are you waiting? : D PS: Thank Neoblast , which also helped me in carrying out the port!