PDA

View Full Version : PSPeriodic v0.9

wraggster
November 4th, 2006, 22:42
Propel posted this news/release:

Well, here's my newest application. It's a periodic table of elements. It shows the element name, symbol, number and weight. I plan on adding more. But for now, here it it. All the coding was done by me, and so were the graphics. Except the EBOOT graphics are based off of Leomania's template. I did encrypt the lua files, but for good reason. So I will not be releasing the source unless I feel like it. And it's at v0.9 because I know there will be one or two bugs in it. So if you find a bug, post it here. I'll be updating to v1.0 soon. And yes, I have only included the 1.00 version, because I think that everyone should be able to use this. If you're on 1.50 with no custom firmware, I HIGHLY recommend getting it, because it could save you. If you still won't upgrade, kxploit it yourself.

Let me know if there's something wrong.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via propel (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1151843&postcount=1)

mr_nick666
November 4th, 2006, 23:18
I'll look into it ;) Looks good :D

Vega
November 4th, 2006, 23:22
Back in my school days.. while doing exams... if we were finished early we would be allowed to play our GameBoys etc until the exam time was over. Maybe y'all could sneak your PSPs into exams and load this bad boy up... and cheat to win! Mwhahaa!

meh... just a thought.

Anyway... great release!

Emeriastone
November 5th, 2006, 01:23
Dude it's cool, DAX custom firmware for 1.5 reads 1.0 eboots. And hey, nice job, this is a sweet app.

jman420
November 5th, 2006, 01:43
that is cool! I'm a college student, and I think that this could be cool for random element checking (so I dont have to memorize anything :p)

XioN980
November 5th, 2006, 02:00
What it needs:

Valencies

Awesome idea for an app