PDA

View Full Version : Supercard 2.57 and firmware 1.7

jojotjuh
November 5th, 2006, 10:51
Supercard has updated their software to 2.57 and firmware to 1.7!
changes:

Firmware v1.7:
# Game list changed, the newest game will be displayed at the first position.
# The main menu of CF, SD, Mini SD, Micro SD versions have been changed as SuperCard Rumble series.

Software V2.57:
# The I/O system of NDS games has been redesigned, it's fast than before, increase the NDS games compatibility.
# Added NEW DMA(fast reading option), increase the speed of reading flash memory card, increase the NDS games compatibility.
# Fixed the Rumble Series can not run IQUE games, Fix NDS games 0472, 0286 balck screen bug.
# NDS game 0252 need high speed flash memory card, so SD, MiniSD version sometimes will halt in the game, but CF, MicroSD, Rumble Series seldem halt in this game.

Important: To who download the v2.57 and V1.7 yesterday
We updated the v2.57 and Firmware V1.7 yesterday, but there are some bugs,
# GBA can not list the files, or NDS can not list the files at GBA mode.
# The save file is not compatible with old save file.
If you are the user update the v2.57 & V1.7 yesterday, please download it again, we fix the two bugs today. If you are a GBA user, and there is no file in the list when update, please delete the "scfont.fon" at the root of flash memory card.

software:
setupnew is for CF
setupmicrosd is fro supercard lite
setuprumble is for the rumble carts
setupsd is for the SD cart

edit: i just installed it and the firmware has anice new skind too :D
its very cool!!!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Xcliber
November 5th, 2006, 16:13
great but when will i be able to skin my scSDmicro

jojotjuh
November 5th, 2006, 16:23
great but when will i be able to skin my scSDmicro
well, this release is a little tweaked, but skinning I donrt know, i might want to ask them, but their contact button is kapoet ???

missingnoo
November 5th, 2006, 20:53
does it play Tony hawk downhill ?
if so, what are the settings ?

kcajblue
November 5th, 2006, 22:17
/\ no rom discusion is allowed.

hinatasu18
November 5th, 2006, 22:59
Hi, sorry I'm new to this.
Can anyone tell me, if there is a way to run GBA homebrew and roms with Supercard Rumble?
The software for rumble does not allow conversion of GBA files. Any help appreciated.

kcajblue
November 5th, 2006, 23:45
the supercard rumble series DOES NOT support GBA.

firstknight
November 6th, 2006, 01:18
is it stable yet?? heard alot of bug bout it...

kcajblue
November 6th, 2006, 01:20
if you read the whole main post, it said "If you are the user update the v2.57 & V1.7 yesterday, please download it again, we fix the two bugs today."

firstknight
November 6th, 2006, 04:58
i know bout that.. but is it still stable??

Jeromel
November 6th, 2006, 06:15
Well, I didn't see a beta notice on it so it must be more stable than beta releases.

houseonfire
November 6th, 2006, 07:20
i know bout that.. but is it still stable??

I don't own one but I don't think they would release a product that wasn't stable. After all, they aren't Microsoft.

Just to let everyone know. I posted this a day before. I t didn't have all the information because it wasn't provided when i posted it.

jojotjuh
November 6th, 2006, 16:17
I don't own one but I don't think they would release a product that wasn't stable. After all, they aren't Microsoft.

true, i have dled it and it works great, just not evrything works with the DMA option but it is very stable and way faster!!! the new GUI in the supercard loader is great :cool:

Madelin
November 6th, 2006, 17:37
Hate how my games are listed now in order of when they were put on my SD card. Alphabetical order is much better.

jojotjuh
November 7th, 2006, 14:37
Hate how my games are listed now in order of when they were put on my SD card. Alphabetical order is much better.

tru, id lik ethis setting too(if supercard team eare reading) I hope they will make a more advanced GUI with settings like brightness etting (nds lite) order fo files, auto-load file you have set... like this: if not pressed any button it will auto load *.nds / *.gba /*.dsq if pressed button it will go to menu, PLEASE MAKE IT SKINABLE :D:D:D
I mean, the menu of the dsEXTREME looks very advanced :D
thanks

frito
November 7th, 2006, 16:16
Been running it since yesterday running through stuff and no problems so far other than when closing the lid with some programs it doesn't go into the correct standby, kinda just freezes and repeats noises. If you pause then close it seems to be okay.

Other than that, no big glaring errors yet.

jojotjuh
November 8th, 2006, 20:26
Been running it since yesterday running through stuff and no problems so far other than when closing the lid with some programs it doesn't go into the correct standby, kinda just freezes and repeats noises. If you pause then close it seems to be okay.

Other than that, no big glaring errors yet.

weird, not to me..... do you have an cart in your ds slot?

davidrc
November 9th, 2006, 22:31
Hello,

I have a Supercard Lite MicroSD and I don't know what do I need to do to update the BIOS of supercard?

I tried to read all the instructions on their website but I really didn't find any instructions.

Can anyone give me a light?

firstknight
November 10th, 2006, 05:00
take the file *.bin and then put in in your MicroSD... select it in your supercard and then it will ask you...

davidrc
November 10th, 2006, 18:25
Thanks, it worked fine