View Full Version : Emo

splodger15
November 5th, 2006, 14:54
wtf is a emo

I am from london and i have heard no one use it or ever heard of it
we have different words

Kramer
November 5th, 2006, 14:58
your lucky dude a world without emo's is a happy place.

this is an emo
http://www.bladegash.net/forums/image.php?u=1850&dateline=1119030731
please note this is a guy.

heres everything you need to know, it even teachs you how to be an emo lol.
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Emo

Junixx
November 5th, 2006, 15:10
Emo in my definition:

People who are very emotional and tend to write poetry and cut themselves, and wear girl clothes (or very tight jeans)

Just my thought...

JKKDARK
November 5th, 2006, 15:54
I never saw an emo here :)

Kramer
November 5th, 2006, 15:57
We have plenty of them in Australia there all just idiots following a trend. But some emo chicks are pretty hot.

skater9269
November 5th, 2006, 16:23
emo is short for emotional basically most people with myspaces lol

bullhead
November 5th, 2006, 16:34
Emos are gorgeous...

Kramer
November 5th, 2006, 16:38
Emos are gorgeous...

Your talking about the girls right?

BrooksyX
November 5th, 2006, 16:51
Basically an emo is gay person who likes to cut themselves and wear chick clothes. The world would be a much better place without them.

bullhead
November 5th, 2006, 17:40
Your talking about the girls right?

No, all of them, id love to stick them in a big pot and bathe with them all. It'd be so nice...

ICE
November 5th, 2006, 18:48
thats creepy man. emo is so friggin gay. i personally punch every emo person i see in the kidney.

Kramer
November 5th, 2006, 18:55
thats creepy man. emo is so friggin gay. i personally punch every emo person i see in the kidney.

lol that's the spirit:p
I dont really hate them I just think there idiots But yeah I cant wait for the new trend this one is lame and starting to piss me off.

bullhead
November 5th, 2006, 19:11
Emo has become more a style than a frame of mind. Different people dress different and have different styles and trends. I hate how people get pissed off at other people just because of what they wear. If you think you can make an assumption of a persons character, based on the clothes they wear, then you are a complete no brained fool. Its messed up that some people would hurt others just because of the clothes they wear.

"i personally punch every emo person i see in the kidney."

Liar.

Kramer
November 5th, 2006, 19:23
Yeah normally I dont care about what people wear but why would you want to wear skin tight jeans seriously I know it's not comfortable and what's with the hair and makeup. If I was old enough and had a kid that turned out be an emo I would be so ashamed of it. I wouldnt never bash an emo just look at them an laugh.

I was only joking about it being the spirit and I dont like people that bash people over what they wear because ive had it happen to me, it's just stupid.

Well maybe white people that dress and act black deserve to get some sense knocked into them, Damn wiggers lol.

SSaxdude
November 5th, 2006, 19:34
I don't see why so many people hate emos. And don't say you've seen emos, like 10% of my high school is emo. The only emos I do hate are the freshmen emos who seem to always be in groups of 10-15 and don't know how to get to class on time.

Oh and myspace isn't 100% emo, like almost everyone I know has a myspace and most people I know aren't emo at all.

Kaiser
November 5th, 2006, 19:40
Yeah there are quite a lot of them in the "Great White North" as well.

M!ckeY
November 5th, 2006, 19:55
emo's are smexy :D

S34MU5
November 5th, 2006, 20:17
manny emo's here, but there not that bad
but im am not a ned or either or

think im a "trendy"

splodger15
November 5th, 2006, 20:30
We have the term NEEK from where i am from

mastersync
November 5th, 2006, 21:50
Emos are ghey. No they dont wear tight pants or chick clothes or tight anything.

Most of them listen to emo music (MCR,Aiden,from first to last) and all of them trying hard to be sad all the time, even tough nothing happen. Now that's emo.

Its mostly a trend now. An ugly trend.

If you see people with bangs and wear tight clothes, don't punch them in the kidney yet, look at their eyes, is it mascara'd or something that shows he/she are highly emotional. Then punch them in the kidney.

Good luck!

bullhead
November 5th, 2006, 21:53
Emos are ghey. No they dont wear tight pants or chick clothes or tight anything.

Most of them listen to emo music (MCR,Aiden,from first to last) and all of them trying hard to be sad all the time, even tough nothing happen. Now that's emo.

Its mostly a trend now. An ugly trend.

If you see people with bangs and wear tight clothes, don't punch them in the kidney yet, look at their eyes, is it mascara'd or something that shows he/she are highly emotional. Then punch them in the kidney.

Good luck!
I hate you...

SnesR0X
November 5th, 2006, 21:56
emo's cut themselves, and that's not cool. They feel sorry for themselves when they shouldn't. that's just about what an emo is, and their music sucks ass. Metal forever! Death to emo!

kando
November 5th, 2006, 21:56
Nowadays, the term refers to a sub-genre of insane *** whining music invented by accident by the maverick comedian Emo Phillips. This genre of music is widely acknowledged to be a particularly virulent form of crap.

Not to be confused with the Emergency Machine-Off button found on heavy machinery, although both provoke a strong urge to donkey punch it to just make it shut the **** up.

/lmao

bullhead
November 5th, 2006, 21:59
Theres a lot of very anti-accepting members here. It shows human kind really is throwing itself head first to the dogs...

darkest_god
November 5th, 2006, 21:59
yeah emo is like yellow card and sum41 those crappy bands they all ound the same

mastersync
November 5th, 2006, 22:05
Don't get me wrong bullhead, i accept people but i just emos that are hihgly emotional, pessimistic, whiney and such.

And people that label themself emo should die, labels are the problem now.

SnesR0X
November 5th, 2006, 22:06
Theres a lot of very anti-accepting members here. It shows human kind really is throwing itself head first to the dogs...

and cutting yourself isn't?!?!?:eek:

bullhead
November 5th, 2006, 22:07
and cutting yourself isn't?!?!?:eek:

lol, isn't what?

mastersync
November 5th, 2006, 22:08
Well depends on what is the reason you are cutting yourself. If you cut yourself because your mum didn't give you ice-cream and you are highly emotional.

Or even you cut yourself for fun. They cut themself for attention, take pictures of scar and post them on the internet.

bullhead
November 5th, 2006, 22:12
Well depends on what is the reason you are cutting yourself. If you cut yourself because your mum didn't give you ice-cream and you are highly emotional.

Or even you cut yourself for fun. They cut themself for attention, take pictures of scar and post them on the internet.

"They"? As in all of them? Thats unbelievable that all emos do this. Sounds like a real serious problem...

mastersync
November 5th, 2006, 22:13
No, no, maybe not all. I don't know. I guess we have to see.

SnesR0X
November 5th, 2006, 22:15
ok, cutting yourself can't benifit anybody at all, so no matter what the reason, it's pointless

bullhead
November 5th, 2006, 22:16
"No, no, maybe not all. I don't know. I guess we have to see."
And how would we go about finding out? I thought "normal" people are proned to self harm also, rather than just emos... Must just be my imagination....

mastersync
November 5th, 2006, 22:19
Yes.

Look how he label himself.
http://www.myspace.com/emo_rubella

I'm not hating him or whatsoever, as I said, labeling cause peoples to hate other society or community.

EDIT : to bullhead. Yes, some people do hurt themself. Its called Disorder/Mental Illness.

I don't say all emos cut themself, some of them who want attention ? Trying to be highly emotional ? For fun ?

SnesR0X
November 5th, 2006, 22:27
"No, no, maybe not all. I don't know. I guess we have to see."
And how would we go about finding out? I thought "normal" people are proned to self harm also, rather than just emos... Must just be my imagination....

so, you think it's normal for everyone to cut themselves? cause if it's normal, I may as well take this razor right now...

bullhead
November 5th, 2006, 22:30
I did not say that. I meerly pointed out the fact that emos are not the only people who cut themselves.
You didnt read my post carefully enough.

SnesR0X
November 5th, 2006, 22:33
yea, i wasn't being completely serious, but still, I think that you'd have to be emo to cut yourself, it's just that being emo makes you cut yourself, because it's being emo(tional) about something. BTW, are you emo?

bullhead
November 5th, 2006, 22:39
Im not an emo, no.

You need to realise that being an emotional person does not make you want to cut yourself, Its when you fall into a deep depression, and end up in a self-destructive state of mind, that you want to cut yourself... That happens to normal looking people also.

Y'know?

And no, I don't cut myself either...

SnesR0X
November 5th, 2006, 22:42
Im not an emo, no.

You need to realise that being an emotional person does not make you want to cut yourself, Its when you fall into a deep depression, and end up in a self-destructive state of mind, that you want to cut yourself... That happens to normal looking people also.

it's called going emo, anybody can turn into an emo, but we all start out normal, you see what I'm saying? I don't think all emo people need to die or anything, I just wish they would stop being so god damn emo!

mastersync
November 5th, 2006, 22:51
YES! Being emo is fine. But going to far is wrong.

This happens to every community. My friend said Black Metal is a religion, wtf to him.

And Punk is a gang.

Pssh..

bullhead
November 5th, 2006, 22:52
You do know that emo is a genre of music? Its short for, "emotionally-driven Hardcore punk" It stems from alternative rock music. Its also used to describe fans of the genre. So you see; emos arent all depressed, many of them just like to express themselves through a sort of poetic rock music, not through cutting themselves...

mastersync
November 5th, 2006, 22:55
I understand, there's emocore, screamo, whatevermo.

Its just some people that makes this emo 'community' looks bad and looks ghey.

bullhead
November 5th, 2006, 22:58
You have problems with homosexuals then too?

Ok... In an "ideal world" How would you like everyone to behave? Is there a template you think everyone should follow in order to be "normal'?

mastersync
November 5th, 2006, 23:03
Sadly yes, I don't like homosexuals.

Look, I don't hate emos or like them. Its a small amount of people that make the whole community bad.

bullhead
November 5th, 2006, 23:05
How do you think people should behave then? Dont say "Normal" lol

mastersync
November 5th, 2006, 23:07
Normal.

Lol no, what people ? Emos ?

bullhead
November 5th, 2006, 23:16
emos, homosexuals... all the different groups of people that get under your skin.

mastersync
November 5th, 2006, 23:20
Lol again, I don't hate emos or I do love them. Its just a certain small group of people that I know and I hate.

For homosexual, I'm not going to say something. This is sensitive.

: D

SnesR0X
November 5th, 2006, 23:22
You do know that emo is a genre of music? Its short for, "emotionally-driven Hardcore punk" It stems from alternative rock music. Its also used to describe fans of the genre. So you see; emos arent all depressed, many of them just like to express themselves through a sort of poetic rock music, not through cutting themselves...

But, emo music sux:p

mastersync
November 5th, 2006, 23:27
Every song have a little emo in it.

bullhead
November 5th, 2006, 23:39
I dont particularly like the music much myself either. Although there is this one guy, bright eyes, hes sort of emo, but I am in love with his music. A great lyricist...

SnesR0X
November 6th, 2006, 00:06
Every song have a little emo in it.

yeah, and you can go ahead and prove that how?

bullhead
November 6th, 2006, 00:10
In that every song has a bit of emotion in it. Thats what hes saying. Im just making it a little simpler for your head...

SnesR0X
November 6th, 2006, 04:55
emo and plain emotion are different, you can be emotional about anyting, emo people concentrate on everything bad and depressing in their lives, which is what their music is about, or at least that's what i've come to believe after meeting emos. Don't try to make me sound retarded, of course I know that songs all have emotion in them, but not like MCR, or F***ing Simple Plan, gawd they're terrible. Besides, he said every song has a little bit of emo in it, to most people that means some depressed teenagers dressed liked chicks cutting themselves.

bullhead
November 6th, 2006, 07:22
I thought that was "Goth"...

NoQuarter
November 6th, 2006, 07:53
Lol,this thread is a trip.
Androdgeny is all the rage these days.

Kramer
November 6th, 2006, 08:00
lol this thread went crazy. theres never this much bebate over any other trends, well maybe hippies lol.

quzar
November 6th, 2006, 12:58

Emo is goth-lite. It's like goth, but an actual problem because their population does not self limit itself through suicide.

bullhead
November 6th, 2006, 17:33
Im enjoying this thread. Its sort of fun. Im only messing with Snesrox. Man, im sorry for being rude to you bro...

It got more heated than crazy in my opinion, and im not even a hippie, or goth. Im just a plain man-boy... Why am I even defending the emo culture, it's nothing to do with me anyway?

I hate myself now!...

JKKDARK
November 6th, 2006, 18:01
glam metal culture is the best :p

SnesR0X
November 6th, 2006, 18:20
Im enjoying this thread. Its sort of fun. Im only messing with Snesrox. Man, im sorry for being rude to you bro...

It got more heated than crazy in my opinion, and im not even a hippie, or goth. Im just a plain man-boy... Why am I even defending the emo culture, it's nothing to do with me anyway?

I hate myself now!...

lol, it is a little silly for me to be talking about this stuff anyway, if it makes them happy by cutting themselves, why not?!:p but yeah, it's funny to get into a heated argument about crap

bullhead
November 6th, 2006, 18:21
Hey what the hell do you think your talking about!? Go to hell! lol! jk :)

VampDude
February 3rd, 2007, 03:25
emo and plain emotion are different, you can be emotional about anyting, emo people concentrate on everything bad and depressing in their lives, which is what their music is about, or at least that's what i've come to believe after meeting emos. Don't try to make me sound retarded, of course I know that songs all have emotion in them, but not like MCR, or F***ing Simple Plan, gawd they're terrible. Besides, he said every song has a little bit of emo in it, to most people that means some depressed teenagers dressed liked chicks cutting themselves.

I'm a "Vampire-Goth", the only person I ever cut is my girlfriend - which I will not explain my Vampire needs here...

...anyway emo's are mostly mini-goths, and people trying to look the part. they don't cut themselves, although they claim to - and it's not emo's who should be hated, it's the chavs who should be hated!

quzar
February 3rd, 2007, 03:42
Stop bumping old topics.

VampDude
February 3rd, 2007, 04:10
Stop bumping old topics.

ok? :(

bullhead
February 3rd, 2007, 11:34
Whats wrong with bumping old topics? Its better than starting a new thread. Is it not?

bull, x.

gdf
February 3rd, 2007, 12:11
nah, i wouldn't say so it's a bit annoying and noobish, shit i'm contradicting myself here, but my point stands.