PDA

View Full Version : I quit with modding, but..............

PSPdemon
November 5th, 2006, 23:26
Im deciding to quit modding, and instead take on the role of helping people with thier homebrew games. I might make themes for games and/or apps....but thats about it

I feel as though i limit myself in modding and now strive onto making stuff for people. As of right now, im a GFX Creator for hire ( help rather ).

I am very sorry about not releasing a mod i was working on ( both Project: H.E.L.O and PSP R ( PSP Revolution ) ) but i think its for the better

Many thanks to everyone who tried my releases and loved them, i wish to further make the scene be remarkable and wish that this wont disappoint anyone.

If anyone needs any help with thier projects..... either post here, or PM me and ill see about what i can do for you.

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

gamehunter101
November 5th, 2006, 23:36
another great person is gone:(

MasterChafed
November 5th, 2006, 23:37
... Miss your work man.

V3N0M
November 5th, 2006, 23:38
He's not gone lol. He is going to work with projects to make them better instead of just modding the hell out of them lol. Oh and Demon i could use your help on my project in a few months. When its ready of course.

PSPKOR
November 6th, 2006, 00:08
You did some great mods, I loved everyone.
If you could, I would like some help with my Bruce Lua game(try it out in my sig.). I need some characters and backgrounds, if you wanna help PM me or post back here.

Destroyer699
November 6th, 2006, 02:12
It's not over. Not by a long shot.

Gizmo356
November 6th, 2006, 02:16
i thought he quit for good lol

gunntims0103
November 6th, 2006, 02:17
pspdemon matbe in the future you could help me with my game shoot me a pm if you want to help ;)

PSPdemon
November 6th, 2006, 03:05
He's not gone lol. He is going to work with projects to make them better instead of just modding the hell out of them lol. Oh and Demon i could use your help on my project in a few months. When its ready of course.

You did some great mods, I loved everyone.
If you could, I would like some help with my Bruce Lua game(try it out in my sig.). I need some characters and backgrounds, if you wanna help PM me or post back here.

pspdemon matbe in the future you could help me with my game shoot me a pm if you want to help

All these games i will look into to helping you guys out with,

im currently wanting to do a project ( just want a good coder to help me out with it....advance lua or advance C/C++ required )....

if anyone is interested in this game project... PM me and send me some examples of your works :)

ill PM all of you who requested so far help..

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

Zion
November 6th, 2006, 13:24
LOl, you know we still have a few irons in the fire demon :D

I got that "Secret" game were working on all coded at the weekend, so i await the gfx :D :D

PSPdemon
November 6th, 2006, 23:26
yes...

tot he people PMing me about projects.....im currently working with zion on another great hit :)

so it may be a while :P

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

MasterChafed
November 7th, 2006, 05:00
hey now, don't forget your good friend Masterchafed and halo 2d man. :P nah, gonna be a while b4 i can start work on that neway. cheers.