PDA

View Full Version : New Loco Roco & Final Fantasy VII demos to arrive in time for holidays

wraggster
November 7th, 2006, 06:34
Via PSPfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2006/11/06/new-loco-roco-and-final-fantasy-vii-demos-to-arrive-in-time-for-ho/)

We PSP fanboys love to play demos. We've been blessed with a plethora of demos for Loco Roco, but it seems like they're not done quite yet. A key observer on the PlayStation forums noticed that YourPSP described plans on releasing a Christmas-themed demo of Loco Roco to supplement the Halloween demo that came out about a week ago. Considering how the game is about eating everything in sight, wouldn't a Thanksigiving themed demo also be appropriate?

Another noteworthy demo to come out later this year is the highly anticipated PSP-exclusive Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. Jeux-France reported about a week ago that an issue of Famitsu reveals the producer's intentions to have a playable demo available by the end of the year. If it comes around the time of the other Loco Roco demo, it seems like PSP fanboys will have a lot of free demo playing on their hands this holiday season.

happy_mak
November 7th, 2006, 09:22
Well , frankly theres nothing to complain in here,
but I think sony should rethink Locoroco once again.
Not again, overdo it and it will loose its charm....

They could have given some another Mr EXIT level or so.

Maybe customizing a new locoroco level is not that costly or so and hence the repeat demos in new flavours.

jak66
November 7th, 2006, 09:28
if many more loco demos come out soon there will be enouth demos to make a full game out of

TCLCloud
November 7th, 2006, 09:35
Man an FF demo could be so good, and a metal gear PO demo would be so awesome.....

Gold Line
November 7th, 2006, 10:16
4 loco roco demos is 2 many sony think about it :mad:

goaliedude
November 7th, 2006, 12:45
who cares more demos is betterer :)

zidanerick
November 7th, 2006, 14:06
The only reason why i haven't sold my PSP already is because I am waiting for Oblivion :D

tuta
November 7th, 2006, 14:51
who cares more demos is betterer :)

Yea betterrer but the downpoint wud be tose demos might need 2.82 worst still 3.0.
But dun worry booster will come to the rescue

Its a plane!No! a bird Wrong its Booster with 3.0 devhook:D (yeah I like to to fantasize)

uneekracer
November 7th, 2006, 15:02
more demos for whats in stores i dont know

Vega
November 7th, 2006, 15:17
I think its great that Sony keep pumping out Loco Roco demos. People love the game and its good people can catch more levels for free. I do understand why people may think its overkill... but a free demo is a free demo. Just the freakin upgrading thats annoying.
FFVII demo ?? sweet.

jimjamjahaa
November 7th, 2006, 15:43
as with a lot of ff fans, crisis core is the main reason i bought a psp

woot x 100

now just need some good news about that other phantom title: gt4 and we will be exactly where we were when the psp was released lol - "coming soon"

YourStillWithMe
November 7th, 2006, 16:48
who cares about demos? I'm sure half of you already download the iso anyway. . . . .anyway we ned a new devhook asap if we even HOPE to get this to run on our 1.50's/2.71SEB's because sony already knows that we can play 2.81 games on our psp's. . . .although waiting until the next firmware is released is probably a better idea.

Cap'n 1time
November 7th, 2006, 16:54
who cares about demos? I'm sure half of you already download the iso anyway. . . . .

You know not to go there. Verbal warning cause I dont think you meant any harm by that statement.

Veskgar
November 7th, 2006, 18:42
anyway we ned a new devhook asap if we even HOPE to get this to run on our 1.50's/2.71SEB's because sony already knows that we can play 2.81 games on our psp's. . . .although waiting until the next firmware is released is probably a better idea.
It is a better idea. We don't NEED a new DevHook currently. Whens firmware 3.0 supposed to come out? In like 10 days or so right? Lets wait until 3.0 is released and see what kind of new tricks & security SONY had tried. If a new DevHook came out before 3.00, SONY may get some last minute ideas. I personally am much more excited about maybe one day emulating 3.00 or having a 3.00 custom SE firmware than doing that with 2.80, 2.81, or 2.82.

Anyway, I'm not much for DEMO's either but the Loco Roco Halloween DEMO kicks A$$!!! So a Christmas version will be highly anticipated by me. I really just think they need to release a sequal to Loco Roco with all of the holiday themes built-in or available as unlockable bonus content.

Vega
November 7th, 2006, 18:56
Agreed. Theres no point in devhook at the minute... lets wait until 3.0 for that one. I dont think many of us are really busting to play Safari at the minute anyway (though I may change my tune if I cant run Smackdown vs Raw 2007 on SE-B'')
Public demos are still great for people who don't indulge in homebrew... there are lots of people who download these demos ya' know... so its good for the handheld itself.
And also... the ISO talk in here the last few days have been quite strong. Can we tone it down abit please?

Shrygue
November 7th, 2006, 19:10
Lots of ISO talk going on? Very true. I bet it's all been stirring up since custom firmware 2.71 SE-B was released but it's just my guess. At this rate, someone's going to get a warning or worse, banned...

Tonx_9
November 7th, 2006, 22:20
wen are these demos comming out?

S34MU5
November 7th, 2006, 22:34
ME want FF!
and MGSPO

Basil Zero
November 8th, 2006, 01:53
Well, dont know about Loco Roco, but Final Fantasy VII CC demo is going to be good for PSP

JamesBondOO7
November 8th, 2006, 03:48
are they downloadable or the stupid preorder and get the demo